Mfw mum says were going on holiday to India next year

>Mfw mum says were going on holiday to India next year

For fuck sake lads, I just wanted to go somewhere normal like Spain or France, but no, we have to go to fucking India FUCKING INDIA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5BhDw5kTcj8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

POO

Have fun with dysentery bro

>going on holiday with mum
This is too much even for us m8.

POO

IN

LOO

Do Italians not have family holidays together?

Are you underage?
>going on holiday with parents

Also are you Indian?

Spain and France couldn't make up one India. You're going to have much fun in there.
French people are just a bunch of racist faggots that should be vanished. I'm happy ISIS have been doing that job so far. May they carry on, because i feel no pity when a french faggot dies.
Spain i'm more biased because it's just the same as Portugal. Same shitty boring weather, same shitty beaches that is.

Your mum is lusting for the SMALL BROWN PENIS (SBP)

but you are paki india and pakistan are both shitholes

Fuck off we're full

I haven't gone with vacation with my parents since 15 yo. At first i just stayed at home alone for a whole week and just did what i want. Later i went somewhere else with friends.

Why are the P*rtuguese posters the WORST?

Only if you are very young, the last time I went with my parents I was 16.

aren't pakis hate india?why are you visiting there.

Well said Portugal

(you)

Nope, I'm 18 and this is the last time I'm going with them.

It would be funny, but I'm white east Anglian though, so it's just depressing

Anyway, I have to get like 11 injections if I want to go to that shit hole. JUST

woo India, so much fun, trying not to shit your guts out after trying some of the local cuisine or drinking from the wrong water.

And being swarmed by beggars and scammers, much better than those snotty French right?

Who wants to bath in a topless beach when you can get 20 different diseases by bathing in a poisonous and contaminated river.

>like Spain

ahahahahaha fuck you and get poo'd

Well, I'm sorry for you dude, but at least you don't have to go to India ever again after your mom's been gangraped by bunch of locals. Just take your mom to some shitty side alley in some local slum with no foreign tourists and that will be your ticket back home.

youtube.com/watch?v=5BhDw5kTcj8

get prepared lad

India will be interesting as fuck.

Spaijn is British colony now

EDGY

W-what do you mean?

I would like to see how you deal with the southener part. Frenchies got cucked by southener farmers and peasants.

SHART

I went to India with my parents when I was 14 and it was miserable. Fucking cows everywhere along with their shit I mean the people's shit not cow's shit.

>The southern part

They are not southener kek. Gibraltarian are Brist who came here. Altought they mixed with the locals. However, Would you be able to fight Andalusian guerrillas when the temperatures are 50ยบ and all the south is literally mountains full of rednecks?

SHART

IN

MART

1) this country is full of leftards and antifas
2) YOU are a faggot.
3) So you support terrorists ? I report you.

Classic best ally

classic best Sharter