Immigration

>tfw immigrating to the UK in less than an hour
Give me some tips to fit in.

I smell proxy, it's just too memetastic

I have been asking people for advice and things on it going back for months.

Rape and pillage. Enjoy your stay, Ahmed!

You have to speak funny

Just follow the sharia and you'll be alright.

you will have no problems fitting in

Ok.
You could be the mayor of London one day!

just kill yourself
you're a loser in pakistan and you'll be a paki in britain

I'm a Doctor.

Speak English and don't blow anything up and you'll be k in most of Western Europe.

Lmaoooo

you could be the queen but you'll always be a paki

Prescribe aspirin for every ilness

Ok, I am going to get in the queue for the plane now, so goodbye.

What's wrong with that? It's undeniably better to be a person of Pakistan decent than one of British descent in London 2016.

Seems like you're just jealous Iceland bro :^)

Good luck

Go to Poland instead. They need more foreigners and you're a doctor. You'll fit right in.

it's better to be of cockroach descent than pakistani m8

combine all the worst aspects of poos in loos, arabs and persians with none of the culture or achievements and you arrive at pakis

aaaa pfffffff

pakis welcome
go to west london

wear kimonos with british colo(u!)rs

Curries have had plenty of accomplishments/ great civilisations. Not trying to be a cuck but that's a pretty ignorant comment.

:^)

Fuck off we're full

mashallah! you will make the journey to England inshaallah. Move to Bradford, you will fit right in alhamdulillah.

you're thinking of indians m8
pakis smell like indians, are as violent as persians and as fundamentalist as arabs
they are literal excrement, a blight on every society they've ever been a part of

Ahh k, but there's literally no difference between Pakistan and India as far as I'm concerned. It's not like the relationship between the Irish and British. Their history is completely intricated for just a recent split.

What's West London like?

Ok, 15 minutes until boarding, so will just say I am glad to be coming and thanks for all the questions people have given answers to I had over the last months. I'm moving to Scotland and I can't wait to get there. My last message from Pakistan!

>What's West London like?

bye

More Indians than blacks. Lots of Eastern Euros.

gtfo

>Give me some tips to fit in.
do absolutely nothing to fit in and you'll fit in nicely

interesting thing is that one, of the only two, muslim nobel prize winners in science, was a paki. Funnily enough, most pakis consider him non muslim, and went so far as to desecrate his grave.

>moving to Scotland

GET TO FUCK