Collection

What do you collect, Sup Forums?

Memes and vegetable seeds.

vegetable seeds? To plant them?

Yes, but I always save my seeds, even if I don't always plant them.

Flags. I started out with those from places I visited, now I also sometimes order them online from places I'll never visit/places that have an interesting flag/places that are interesting themselves.

I also have a very small map collection, but that doesn't grow very quickly.

Cute anime pictures.

antiquarian books about history and economics
also postage stamps

Little flags or actual sized ones?

Stamps from the US only?

What started the book collection?

(You)'s

Pretty much anything. I started out with really small 14x21 cm ones, when I only had a couple euros (or local money before 2002) to spare, but currently I think I have more actual sized ones than small ones.

(You)s from Sup Forumsbros

Stamps
Coins
Gemstones
Historical artifacts
Musical instruments

@63785186
@63785257
Sorry, all out of (you)s

What kind of flags do you have? Anything rare?

I've got a couple historic ones (Prussia, Empire of Brazil, Two Sicilies), currently I've got the Olympic flag over my desk, and among the rest are Nepal (in the shape it should be), Best Korea, New South Wales, and a couple territories here and there.

What kind of stamps, coins and artifacts?

You got a nice collection there.
What kind of Territories? How about the old Dutch flag?
Anything from South America?

/d/egenerate hentai

I have Brazil so far, but nothing else yet. I can't find the Prinsenvlag for the life of me, but it's definitely on my list.

Territories are Curacao and Aruba for rightful Dutch clay, but also Greenland, Catalonia, Basque, and in Australia I found a tiny little Cook Islands flag too

I mainly collected the stamps and coins when I was a kid, it used to be still somewhat popular back then. I have a huge book with stamps from different countries all over the world, same with the coins. Some of the coins come from the 19th century, I found them in the ground.
As for historical stuff, Roman coins and Celtic jewellery / artworks and stuff.

Now that's weird if you can't find the old Dutch flag.
Where do you find those flags?

That's the good thing with living in Europe, you can find ancient coins on the soil.
Where do you find those roman artifacts?

Coins like state quarters, different designs of coins based on year etc,

I used to collect brochures and crushed pennies from places I went with my gf but we recently broke up so now I collect fragments of my broken heart

Do you have all the state quarters? What's the oldest coin you have?