>Slowly become extinct

REALLY makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

gradworks.umi.com/33/56/3356702.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andalusians
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Rules half of the world

*Ruled

Non spanish berbers are a disgrace to the iberian race.

Yeah *politically* but our heritage, language and culture is slowly conquering the worlds #1 superpower

Moros de mierda.

>our
I am not the same as you gypo scum, Castillian comes from Isabella not conquered moorshits.

>I am not the same as you gypo

Not yet

Of course you are not, chicano.

¿Existe el jamón serrano de cordero?

El GitANO

El amerindio que se cree europeo.

El AndaluciANO

cute.

Andalucía es más española de lo que tú serás nunca.

kek. Andalusia was the colonizer region. Most mexicans and south americans have andalusian blood.

Could be cute, could be genius but never will be Español.

me follo a la de la derecha

i'd bang her and make some mestizos tbqh

>convincia indoctrination education
gradworks.umi.com/33/56/3356702.html

is this one?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andalusians

This is the real meaning of Andalusians. You mean moorish, you ignorant faggot.

Forbidden crossings: Morisco emigration to Spanish America, 1492--1650
by Cook, Karoline P., Ph.D., PRINCETON UNIVERSITY, 2008, 274 pages; 3356702

Abstract:

During the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries, emigration to Spanish America was restricted legally to old Christians, individuals who could prove they had been Catholic for at least three generations. Due to Spanish authorities’ preoccupations with spreading religious orthodoxy, Moriscos or Iberian Muslims, many of whom had been forcibly baptized at the beginning of the sixteenth century, were prohibited from settling in Spanish America. But these laws, like so many others during the period, were not fully enforced. Frequent royal decrees prohibiting Morisco emigration have led many historians to assume that no or very few Moriscos settled in Spanish America. However, the existence of a rich parallel historiography concerning Spanish and Portuguese conversos in the New World, who were subject to the same legislation as Moriscos, suggests that individuals evaded the restrictions by a variety of means and settled in the forbidden territories.

A fucking moor gypsy.

No decías en el otro thread que eras de Alpujarra, yanki?

it's also full of communists and sissies

mexico is everything spain was, but better. We're the voice of the hispanic world for a reason

>we
>that flag

If Mexico is so great why did you have to jump the wall?

Spaniards were a mix of Phoenicians, Celts, Latins and Visigoths, not berbers, any shared heritage with those people is a result of conquest by Germanic Vandals (Vandalucia) not Spain having been inhabited by North Africans who arrived only in it's earliest period as Phoenicians and later as Carthaginians (still Phoenicians) and mostly inhabited coastal cities.

>chicano mongrel calling spaniard gypsy

Thats not how you talk to your masters and founders of your country

Sevilla and others andalusians cities were liberated before the colonization started. So, your argument is shit because there were many old christians in that age in all andalusia.

>spaniards
I am the master and founder of Spain, the purest blood of Spain.

>Mejico
>Better than anything

I was born in the ancient end of the world, where the sea was inhabited by the most unknown beasts,
where the precious gold and iron filled the soil.
I was born in those lands where Plato thought about when he spoke about Atlantis. I'm from the land where the Celt-Iberians roamed fighting with their falcatas swords.
Then the Romans came and called this land Hispania, just as the Phoenicians named the "land at the end of the world".
We gave Rome two of their best Emperors, Trajanus and Adrianus.
We assimilated very well their culture and sapiency.
Some time after that a young civilization, Islam, invaded us and almost conquered us all, but we did two things: learn from them (in those times they were not stupid fundamentalists), mix with some of them and resist in the northern mountains. Under an irrational faith in God; visceral, passionate faith, not any rational system of thought, we united our lands and bet for an adventurer to find new lands.
Adventure, risk, ambition. Columbus discovered what the Vikings did not care too much to explore and 25 years later, in an age when transport was simple horses, we had conquered a territory 35 times more extense than our own country. Meanwhile, our writers created one of the greatest collections of literature of the world. After that, corruption came.
Two centuries after, already submerged in decadence, we were the first country to fight Napoleon and make him suffer in his ambition over Europe.
In the beginning of the XXth century, even blatantly losing the war we faced the new global power: United States of America. They suffered some casualties after all.
In the darkest hours, just before WWII, we put each personal ideology in the table and fought each other, being the very ones that feared to start the kindling of the world conflict that was to come sooner or later.

>mexican
>pure blood

you forgot native iberians, we're still them but culturally assimilated, and native iberians probably came from somewhere in the sahara because of climatic change and desertification, so relatives to pre-islamic berbers.

>Phoenicians, Celts, Latins and Visigoths
All those were invaders, original iberian peoples were related to north africans.

>Not knowing there are over 1 million full blooded natives in mexico

No they weren't, basques are the original Iberian's and berbers have different dna.

>full blood
of course, without blood you die.

iberians and basques were different but with some similarities. might be because of different north african migration or basques being just native evolution of local ancient human population that were slightly assimilated by iberians.

No they aren't, basques were always a minoritary tribe in the north.

Basques came from Aquitania in France, hence why their ancestral language is called Aquitanian.

Iberians only lived around the Mediterranean coast.

>iberians
>berber

>not turkic

two countries one people

sudaca

Basques are closely related to the neolithic farmers from the middle east. For a good reason many of them look like arabs.

I know, I meant "iberian peoples" as the different peoples than lived in the iberian peninsula.

There's no confirmation that iberian is closely related to iberian. They're just both non-indo-european. We can read iberian scriptures, but we can't translate them and any atempts to use basque to translate it have failed.

Basques are nearly 100% R1b.

I hear the call of Tengri

Cause you are inferior to them?

at the time romans came and celtics were there*

there are important iberic settlements in areas like burgos. it's highly likely iberians populated all the peninsula but their greatest cultural developement happened in the east.

>Iberians
>Turkic

Wait what the fuck?
Not even ''muh turan'' autist go to that degree

100% Español.

Haplogroups are irrelevant and they just show how cucked your ancestors were. Admixture is where it is and they are genetically close to the neolithic farmers.

Basques and Arabs are very different genetically lol

we have their numerals and they're pretty similar

The green on his map would continue in south-west france if it included trans-pyrenaic regions.

Also the region names in your map are all fucked up.

100% match to modern Iberian's.

Stop trying to impose your irrelevant culture to others.

And why would they be inferior by looking like arabs? After all civilization was started in the arabic peninsula and basques are good lads.

I'm just showing you that the earlier form of Basque was called Aquitanian...

the asian emigration is a real theory to explain the iberian native origin

That's bullshit, by 500 ad all the Spanish people were genetically identical.

Can't deny the truth. Sumerians were spanish. Genghis Khan was a proud spaniard. Lepanto was just part of a massive spanish civil war.

Shut up you nazi faggot.

go back to germany if you don't like the history of iberian people

>by 500 ad all the Spanish people were genetically identical

The fuck are you talking about, is your brain leaking fat again? Go to some Walmart to shart yourself.

>Balearic Islands gray in all ethnographic maps of Spain

Why the fuck are there no answers to were we come from?

topkek.

Genetics are not the only thing that determines and separates different ethnic groups. Sorry, american muh heritage delusions are not valid.

Atlantida.

Maybe no one lived there back then, I don't know.

because I'm pretty sure everyone in this really huge peninsula got together on an elaborate plan to blanda upp into one ethnicity...

Because of your singular megalithism. You can't trick us, we know you came from beyond the stars!

That's exactly what determines everything you retarded barbarian.

People from north east Catalonia that came to settle after the reconquista, it's well known

They were clearly a different people. Different archeological cultures, not even always considered part of Hispania by classic writers, no hint that they were related to iberians. But we don't know what they actually were.

Yes.

Spain is one fucking disgusting pseudo-nation, full of shitskins, hairy moors and disgusting human waste also called 'spaniard' a shortened way to spell ASSpainard. The niggers of Europe with no doubts.
Nothing of worth has ever left Spain, nor has it produced anything remarkable in its entire forgettable history.
What about their colonies? Mexico and Colombia, world capitals of drugs, violence, murder and corruption, home to the most aberrant monkeyshines this world has ever witness, and which plans to keep amazing us with horror in the future.
Economy? As if there was something to speak of, there aren't even jobs over there, why would siesta-taking lazy asses like spaniards have jobs anyway?
The language is simply vomitive, have you ever heard a disabled monkey with a mouthfull of gorilla semen speak? Well, Spanish sounds worse than that.

Really, hell does have an eclave on earth, and that's Spain.
I'm glad that Argentina has no affiliations with such nation.

Good post.

>that ch withing the spanish people

kek

>In the 10th century, Arabs and Berbers from their Mediterranean Fraxinet base settled in the Valais for a few decades. They occupied the Great St. Bernard Pass and even managed to reach as far as St. Gallen to the north and Raetia in the east.

¿Cómo coño llegaron?

And the turdetanians? What about them? What the fuck were the turdetanians?

No, ancient Iberians were strongly mixed with celts, hence Celt-Iberians, prior to the Phoenician thalasocracy there was no means for North Africans to cross into Spain, you can't swim through the strait of Gibraltar and the best of naval technologies in that era wouldn't really have allowed for more than a handful of exchanges at best, look at how refugees in rafts fare today with access to technology far more advanced than anything in that era. Iberians are the remains of orginal European peoples, with the Basque being probably the closest to them given their isolation. You're buying into Moorish propaganda.

En "patera". Mallorca no está tan lejos, hasta se puede ver desde ciertas costas de la peninsula si el día es bueno.

And yet the disguting narigudos get the italian passport and move to Barcelona because you are too retarded to learn your own language.

I wish
I've heard theories about the first humans coming from Valencia when the Mediterranean sea became a dry salty lake
Yeah but that happened way after the romans and the arabs first came, so it doesn't say much

195,364 mi2
Spain

I don't know enough but, If I remember well, they're something like post-tartessians. I've seen them being considered just a different kind of Iberian, but I don't know if there's an scholarly debate or it's just outdated.

I got a half-year course on iberians some time ago, but it's been a long time and I don't remember much.

Latin America/Area
8.135 million mi2

Celts are indoeuropean and iberians were pre-indoeuropean.

Mixing when celts came doesn't prove shit.

So? Do you think people back then used their planes to move around mixing with everybody? Only the reconquista did something like that and yet we aren't exactly the same.

No sabia que tenian pateras por esas fechas, interesante la verdad

En patera o incluso nadando es lo mas probable

A mi lo que me interesa es saber de donde llegaron. Aunque después de que los romanos, los arabes y los catalanes llegaron supongo que no queda mucho ADN de los pobladores originales.

Go and walk across Iberia, it will be no issue.