Why are immigrants better at making money?

Anytime you see a flashy new BMW or Mercedes, it belongs to a Turk.
The whole street where I live is getting the houses renovated, Porsches and BMWs line the driveways.
Who lives there? Balkanscum.
Who always wears fancy clothes and 700$ Zanotti sneakers? Immigrant kids.

How do they do it?

They are hard working people who focus on their objectives until they archieve them

THEY ON DAT GRIND NIGGU
THEY OUT THERE ON DAT HUSTLE NIGGA

Generous welfare

I noticed that immigrants spent a lot lf money on clothes and phones. Dunno if they don't save money or steal a lot.

Die Autos sind geleast.
EY OHNE DREGG ALDA

t. Nouveau Riche

Most white anglos around here are just lazy and happy to be middle class.

Lel we are the wealthiest and most intelligent group in this country

theyre not
they just spend it on stupid shit instead of saving it

The Jews are the richest people in USA.
Chinks are second and whites are third.

This. They just spend all the money on expensive goods to look rich instead of saving.

Hairy swarthy kebab people love cringy kiddish flashy things
Do you really think that really succesful people are interested in flashy bmw or faggot clothes?
I know one dollar millionaire though he is at his 40s he still drives russian made old car wears chinese cloth just like everyone but has alot of actives around the city and has couple of apartments in europe

It's called taking a loan and paying on rates you retard, they probably have shitty factory jobs
funfact, every idiot can get an expensive car as long as he's willing to pay for it over the course of 5 years

Welfare my friend. You see if you give welfare to a subhuman they're not gonna spend it on practical shit like food or housing, they're gonna blow it all on payments for a nice car (which they'll wreck doing stupid shit) and designer clothes.

I live near an Indian (feather) reservation in the states. Their towns like like an Iraqi warzone but they all have shiny brand new trucks parked in front of the bombed-out houses.

This turkish autist again

They buy them on credit you nonce

Appearances and being flashy is very important to shitskins

Money comes easily to those who'll exploit systems and do degrading work.

Well, when I was in Russia, it was easy to me to make business and earn money. But living here at home, I feel myself a lazy motherfucker that cannot do something do make money, even a bit of them. I don't know why in emigration is so easy to raise a fund.

o shit. That guy in the blue cape actually stole one of them, even tho is says 'misuse punishable'

absolute madman

>those blurry muscle shops
kek

They just spend their money on stupid shit

No they are not, nor are they more intelligent

>we are the wealthiest

No, the jews are,

>and most intelligent

No, the asians are.

Because the natives of the country take their lives for granted and donĀ“t work hard enough.

posting full version

who in their right mind saves money?
if you don't get yourself in a 6 digit debt to get property while paying for a mortgage default insurance and repeat the process for as long as you are employable, you're just basically a fucking mouthbrether idiot.

Lel no

they live in shacks but they have the latest cars, trinkets etc to show off, its simple cmon

>Why are immigrants better at making money?

Because immigrants are the top few % of their respective country.

It's the same as how Indian Immigrants are the richest immigrants in the US. Why? Because the ones who come are the ones who are doctors, professors, scientists, millionaires, et cetera.

The average Indian is a street shitter.

If this was in the US I'd sayBut considering this is Germany and you're talking about Turks and Balkan people, I blame government benefits and lack of priorities.

I think big factor is that people think "Wow these non-whites are so smart and more hardworking than whites!"

but actually it's because the immigrants who come to first-world countries are the top few percent of their country.

Maybe migrants are more likely to pursue materialistic happiness.

This is partially true. My dad is from Cuba, and didn't come from a rich and powerful revolution family, but he still has the values of hard work and dedication instilled in him. There are rich people from other countries who send their children over here to study and they don't do shit. It just varies by person.

I'm saying the people who come over are top few percent, so it's not a fair comparison.

Nigerians are some of the most educated people in the United States.

Why? Because there's not that many of them and the ones that come over have PHDs or millions of dollars. That doesn't somehow make the average nigerian from Nigeria a backwards retard

>germany
>getting highly skilled immigrants

oh please