The most stupid law in whole history of Russia

Hello, Sup Forums.
Today I wanna draw ur attention to most hyped event in my contry.
Firstly I would like to tell about a new law in my country, related to POKEMON GO (RLY?). More specifically, it is forbidden to catch Pokémons in churches, on the country's border, in other people's apartments. You may be fined up to 500,000 RUB (about 8000 USD or 6900 EU) or (WARNING) you can be imprisoned.
After this nonsense has been announced, some dude decided to catch Pokémons in church, specially. He recorded video and downloaded it on youtube. Now he can be imprisoned.
I cannot believe that the fucking law like this can exist. It's fucking wildness. I just wanna read ur opinion about it.

You shouldn't be playing your children's crap in a place of worship

I personally think everyone playing Pokemon Go should be rounded up.

Religious people are full of hate.

>churches
holy places of quiet worship, not for games
>on the country's border
an obvious security concern
>in other people's apartments
surely this is simply a matter of asking for permission? if you enter somebody's home without permission, you're a dickhead

fucking degenerate game addict

It's just a common place as an everywhere. Why should some'one be imprisoned just for going by with smartphone?
It's not even about Pokemon GO, that wildness that somebody could be imprisoned for playing game. WTF?

In all seriousness that is a bit extreme yes.

That guy was an enormous fedora manchild and deserves to get his ass ravaged by whatever bydlo / chechen gets to be his daddy in jail

>deserves to get his ass ravaged by whatever bydlo
>just catched Jesus in church
>deserves

>Why should some'one be imprisoned just for going by with smartphone?
Actually paying a fine would be enough. He's distracting people from their prayers.

dont put game before manners

*tips*

>the country's border, in other people's apartments
And this part is completely okay. I don't want some hipster asshole to get into my apartment without my permission to catch some stupid pockemons.

Stop butthurting, glamourous guy who fears "wildness". Our shithole has many far more stupid laws.

law on insulting the feelings of believers in God?
IT'S JUST A MOBILE GAME, WHY LEGISLATURE SHOULD EVEN GIVE A FUCK ABOUT POKEMONS? What's wrong with you, guys?

nobody's playing this shit anymore

wew lads it's just pokemon

t. pokemon master

>be russian
>get caught by pokemonz

>Russian goverment is retarded
Tell us something we don't know

PG will get you laid though
your govt just wants you guys to stay virgins

>forbidden to catch Pokémons in churches, on the country's border
That seems like common sense

In Russian Federation OMOH catches little twink pokemons