Muh heritage

>muh heritage

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolf_Nevanlinna
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We are still closer to Slavs even though we aren't one of them either.

You're close to Tatars mentally

Don't even imagine it, I'm scared already.

Finns are Swede, Slav and Finnic blanda
Russians are Slav, Tatar and Finnic blanda
We're closer to them than to Serbs

Is that you Putin?

1917 best year of my life.

Thanks for caring so much about us, parents.

Are you the oppressed finnish minority there?

Nope. I'm Russian. Also, we don't oppress Finns here (at least in Moscow and Peter).

>Peter

You ment Nevanlinna, guess.

> You ment Nevanlinna, guess.
You're talking 'bout this guy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rolf_Nevanlinna ?
I don't understand. Empire is long dead and Stalin generation gonna die soon too, we won't bite you.

No, the real name of the st petersburg is nevanlinna.

We still don't oppress anyone there. We left that in the past. Our European neighbors are too rich and smart to conquer them.

It's not your heritage, Finns came from the Volga, you're the original Volga Finnics. Except Petersburg which is the same type of Finnic as Finns and Estonians.

I fucking love these pics

A lot of Russia was inhabited by Balts though so not every Russian has Volga Finnic ancestry

What's the difference between Finns and Estonians? Aren't you close? Are we Balts now?

The same area had Balts, in this case along with Proto-Germanics it made up Baltic Finnics.

We used to speak the same language roughly 1000 years ago. Just a bunch of tribes between us became Russians.

Russia and Ukraine are not Slav countries then?

Slavs are language group.

We are not Europeans then?...

But they are, linguistically and culturally. It began with the Byzantine Empire and the Orthodox religion.

Why Finns and Estonians didn't become literal Russians is because they fell under the Western Roman Empire and their successors.

Russia is a big country. It depends.