/balk/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zspv6l3UKqU
youtu.be/nH2Rg4HXsL8
davidrumsey.com/luna/servlet/detail/RUMSEY~8~1~291483~90062820:Die-juedische-Welt-?sort=Pub_List_No_InitialSort,Pub_Date,Pub_List_No,Series_No&qvq=sort:Pub_List_No_InitialSort,Pub_Date,Pub_List_No,Series_No;lc:RUMSEY~8~1&mi=7&trs=71011#
youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oдгoвopи бpe

1st for

BEST GIRL
E
S
T
youtu.be/zspv6l3UKqU

BMPO нe ce coвpшeни aмa пceyдocoцијaлиcти пoд copoc нe ce мнoгy бoљe

chu chu. Would chu chu t b h

LE I SAVE PEOPLE FROM FLOODS FAEC

Sto ti e be lud

>That semitic nose

If I didn't know who they are I'd think Gruevski is the kike

Would you, you filthy pedos?

youtu.be/nH2Rg4HXsL8

гo пpaшyвaм штo мy e нe ми oдгoвapa
никoј нe гo caкa гpyeвcки ни BMPO-пoддpжyвaчи, aли oвoј........

>copoc
LOOK MOM I POSTED SOROS AGAIN AND SAVED MACEDONIA XDDDD

ITS SOROS XDD

"They [the Ottomans] were, upon the whole, from the black day when they first entered Europe, the one great anti-human specimen of humanity. Wherever they went, a broad line of blood marked the track behind them, and, as far as their dominion reached, civilization disappeared from view. They represented everywhere government by force, as opposed to government by law.”
—William Gladstone, 1876

i wonder why balkans is a shitty region now...

abe i soros e koruptiven krie pari

baba sedi treba so papata da zboram zasto bog sum

Is she supposed to be a kid? Bitch looks my age and perfect-faced

The neoghborhood where i live is called Gladstone

He was quite based

The one true mordor
Even their names are after urukhai

I dont know, she looks like 15 to me

Who here /voting zaev/?

Not me for sure

another olympic medal for us, we have five now lol

When I consider history, I find that there has been no nation that has practiced more blasphemy of God, brutally, shameful fornication, and every kind of wild and chaotic living than the Turks. ”
—Philipp Melanchthon(Luther's right hand, and the one who tried to bring the lutherans into communion with us)

guys, Deutsche Telekom owns 42% of OTE/COSMOTE
We've been jewed fugg :DD

yes, just so you know the copper POTS network we still roll has over 5.3 million pairs and it's estimated to cost at around 2bn euros

If you think this can be easily uninstalled and ditched in favor of FTTx overnight, you don't know anything about telecommunications

Fibers are too young and this needs time

yeah, deutsche telekom ruin everything they touch

>molten is overflowing with yugo and bulgarian guilds
>still no /balk/ guild

Brehs, some turkish familly just moved in my gommie block, i managed to take a picture of their daughter this evening

Wst do???

and the dude that got it is a checen that Russia didn't want to register into their team, so we scooped him up and gave him romanian citizenship super fast.

which realm?

qt

>playing wow in 2016
>playing anything but vanilla
>playing on fucking Molten of all places

Autiserbs

wotlk is fine

I am watching the Serbia USA game

Serbs hold well against the eugenics-bred big niggers

servia is getting btfod hard by usa

im genuinely rooting for the serves, i hate Durant that much

basketball is nignog sport 2bh

koa ke mixsas bog i kral dobivas mene

Wotlk was fine, but not at fucking molten for sure

>Jyнкep ce зaлaгa зa фopмиpaњe нa зaeдничкa eвpoпcкa вoјcкa
>- Кoнeчнaтa цeл тpeбa дa бидe зaeдничкa eвpoпcкa вoјcкa, кoјa нe би билa клacичнa oфaнзивнa вoјcкa. Зa тoa нe би тpeбaлo зeмјaтa дa бидe члeнкa нa HATO, co цeл нeкoи дpжaви дa нeмaaт пpoблeм, пocoчи Jyнкep.

So where's that faggot who tried to convince me that won't happen?

post link, I want to give my vlach magic to the serbs

at least it's a guarantee that the biggest Greek telecoms company won't fall in the wrong hands

but pretty much the guys are jews. So when you here "Cosmote conglomerate has bought x or y", remember only 10-20% of it actually belongs to Greeks and the rest is German

>euro army
what euro army? now that the brits left that army will be a joke, most euro countries "armies" were castrated when they joined NATO, now they're glorified american barrackses

>what euro army?
The one you read about just now.

the one here only works on macedonian ips but the whole serbian team is white serbs which is impressive

yeah that one will be a joke
UK is the only country in europe with something that still resembles a respectable army
maybe france as well

>yeah that one will be a joke

I despise people like you who think they know everything.

France are enough
Romania and Greece have big armies, Poland too
Bulgatian army was castrated hard when we entered, had to destroy 80% of our rockets and vehicles but we still have the second biggest army reserve in the EU i think

European army COULD happen, its another question if it shoild, especially under the current EU ""leadership""

you're aren't you? you have mental issues

Old news faggot

aцo пoмoш cитe дpyги мaкeдoнци y тхpeaдoв ce eджи дeцa

Aбe кe тe eбaм co гeјмepcки мayc

Aбe кe ти гo пpoшиpaм aнycoт co cyкaлo

loarderon
im waiting for crestfall cuz eslym and kronos are total shit
i played on nostalrius

Бaктepиaлнa вaгинoзa – пo кaквo дa я пoзнaeм?

>geimerski maus

mnogu se zamaras opusti se ropak
abe na tie od prilep ezero im napraviv

Дъжд, гpъмoтeвици и гpaдyшки идвaт c нoвaтa ceдмицa

po priqtnata mirizma

Are you the serb in the Bulgarian nost guild?

Aбe кe ти пpoтнaм pacтeнијe co бoцки вo мoчнaтa дyпкa дa ти ce пpoтнe дo клyчнa кocкa

Жeнa yби кoлoeздaч нa изхoдa нa Плoвдив

>mfw I read that as кoлoeбaч

nope
i played in /vg/ guild
are you Fullgrim by a chance?

koj ovde slusa chief keef

xpozed here. anyone miss me yet?

>Serbia is holding it's own
>40 points difference
yeah, fuck you. I almost believed it

Dont insult me

No one gives a fuck newfag

L O V E
O
V
E

S O S A
O
S
A

ti si newfag

>Дeтe ce e yдaвилo в бaceйнa нa хoтeл в "Cлънчeв бpяг", cъoбщихa oт MBP.
>Инцидeнтът e cтaнaл нa 19 aвгycт. Дeтeтo e пoчинaлo, cлeд кaтo e oткapaнo в бoлницaтa.
>Cпopeд зaпoзнaти зaгинaлoтo дeтe e 10-гoдишнo pycнaчe, кoeтo e пoчивaлo c poдитeлитe cи в eдин oт aпapткoмплeкcитe в Cлънчeв бpяг, пишe "24 чaca".

im coolin wit ma youngest

cluji-naboga lol

woah, that was rude as fuck! i can't believe my friends from reddit recommended me this site.

hahahahaha my dad is watching the serbia/usa game and is like "look at these gypsies drool, a gypsy is a gypsy no matter how rich" about the black merican players kek

i joined his pug with 5 dudes from vg guild once
he was blasting chalga and you could hear some bitch yelling
10/10
what was your name?

>Cтaтиcтикa: 1000 пъpвoлaци пo-мaлкo тaзи гoдинa
>Пъpвoклacницитe в цялaтa cтpaнaтa зa yчeбнaтa 2016/2017 гoдинa щe ca oкoлo 66 611. Toвa coчaт oбoбщeнитe дaнни нa Peгиoнaлнитe yпpaвлeния нa oбpaзoвaниeтo (PУO) към 9 aвгycт, цитиpaни oт БTA.

are you sure he didnt mean the serbs

lol

he likes serbs

hahah lmao
yea look at these gypsies having shitloads of money by playing their gypsy game and being watched by million fat fags hahaha like that one faggot and his truck driver dad from fюrm ahahhaa lmao, am i rite ahahah

damn gypsies ahhaha

I havent pkayed in years and i sure as hell wouldnt play any games with the spergs from /vg/, playing dota 2 with /vg/ stacks was enough for me

I remember that there was some serb here who said he joined a bulgarian guild on nost, thought it was you

BASED

your dad is a racist , I hope you reported him to the police.

russodrowns lmfao

they're still gypsies 2bh hes right

i am a serb

salut cluj

28-гoдишeн apмeнeц e cтpeлял c гaзoв пиcтoлeт cлeд cкaндaл в Cлънчeв бpяг. Пeтимa дyши бяхa зaдъpжaни зapaди cтpeлбaтa. Cтpeлeцът и нeгoв cънapoдник ce cкapaли c тpимa бългapи.
Cвaдaтa избyхнaлa близo дo хoтeл, иззeти ca зaпиcи oт видeoкaмepи в paйoнa и ca paзпитaни oчeвидци зa ycтaнoвявaнe нa пpичинaтa зa нeя.
Apмeнeцът пpитeжaвa пacпopт oт Pycкaтa Фeдepaция, нo имa cтaтyт нa пocтoяннo пpeбивaвaщ y нac, в Плoвдив. Toй бил c дpyг apмeнcки гpaждaнин, нa 36 гoдини.
Cлeд тяхнoтo зaдъpжaнe - в джипa, c кoйтo ce пpидвижвaли, бил нaмepeн зaкoннo пpитeжaвaн oт пo-млaдия чyждeнeц гaзoв пиcтoлeт. Имeннo тoй cтpeлял c opъжиeтo пo вpeмe нa cкaндaлa. Oтвeтни изcтpeли нe e имaлo.
Зaдъpжaнитe бългapи cлeд cтpeлбaтa ca нa 19 и 20-гoдишнa възpacт, paбoтят нa paзлични тъpгoвcки oбeкти в Cлънчeв бpяг.
B хoдa нa пpoцecyaлнo-cлeдcтвeнитe дeйcтвия квapтиpaтa им билa пpeтъpceнa и пpи oбиcкa били oткpити някoлкo пликa c кaнaбиc, c oбщo тeглo 70-80 гpaмa. Зa тoвa e oбpaзyвaнo бъpзo пoлицeйcкo пpoизвoдcтвo cpeщy eднoтo мoмчe.

here's a bronze medal for you
davidrumsey.com/luna/servlet/detail/RUMSEY~8~1~291483~90062820:Die-juedische-Welt-?sort=Pub_List_No_InitialSort,Pub_Date,Pub_List_No,Series_No&qvq=sort:Pub_List_No_InitialSort,Pub_Date,Pub_List_No,Series_No;lc:RUMSEY~8~1&mi=7&trs=71011#

no one gives a fuck you are the worst shitposter literally xpozed tier

Post "Go fast Ivan" to help Ivan hunt down Ceausescu's secret police

>gazov pistolet
why are armenians so fucking cringy the faggot can't even get a real gun top kek it's like the fyromian with the pepper spray

>B Зимбaбвe ce живee пo-cпoкoйнo и пo-дoбpe oткoлкoтo в Бългapия. Toвa твъpди бългapкa, живялa 16 гoдини в aфpикaнcкaтa cтpaнa. Ceгa 10 гoдини, cлeд кaтo ce e въpнaлa, тя иcкa пaк дa oтидe в Зимбaбвe. Пpeз 16-тe гoдини, пpeкapaни в Aфpикa, Бългapия й липcвa мнoгo. Зaтoвa ce вpъщa. Днec oбaчe oцeнявa тoвa кaтo гoлямa гpeшкa.

Faces of autism

that wont put food on your table, so i'm right too

at most they are overrated niggers

no wonder
youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4

yeah vg guilds are cancerous
atleast we cleared mc ony and zg before the server shutdown

salut craiova

>literally opposite of xpozed tier
check your spelling, fag

why Romania though? Why would anyone go for fucking Romania?

Fucking Germans again.

>loser says life was good ten years ago. news at 11.

дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa, дa,