Chile becomes first world

>Chile becomes first world
>immigrants immediately ruin everything

youtube.com/watch?v=ga_LpN8bh-g

Rip

Other urls found in this thread:

extranjeria.gob.cl/media/2016/06/Anuario.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is kinda funny how these journalism channels travel all the way the southest south can get just to report something that is happening right in their doorstep.
I don't think is neither a liberal or a conservative problem, Chicanos have infiltrated so deeply under the US system, no one wants to report on the shitty unregulated drug and violence ridden ghettos Latinos have been making in the southern states.

we will never be first world

that's a load of bullshit we don't cause problems because we're white. Most of us come from Sonora or Chihuahua and own land, we're not indio scum like the things that live in DF are

I'm not even referring to Northern Mexicans (pero si te cabe el saco). Central Americans and poor migrants FROM ALL OVER MEXICO just go to the US to settled in shitty violence ridden ghettos. I just wonder what kind of logic goes through an illegal migrant to say "Hey I just ran from my country's violence and corruption, let's make a corrupts and violent neighborhood in this nice place, that'll teach the filthy gringo"

sudacas stay in mexico because us northern mexicans kick them and keep them in line so they know not to come up here

>sudacas stay in mexico because us northern mexicans kick them
is this true or some kind of ironic shit posting?
This only makes me hate you more. Which is a good thing for you I think? Is that why central Americans lie and pass up as Mexicans when they are deported?

we need a chilean Trump asap

>Be rich in a poor area
>Poor people go to this area
>"Hurr durr look at these poor people that ruin everything"
KYS.

Also VICE is a fucking disgrace to journalism and you should be ashamed for posting that crap.

>2 SUVs

you can't fool me

They can go be poor in their own country, don't you think?

For those of you who didn't bother actually looking at the Youtube video it shows that many of the people living in the camps are Chilean, and that a large group fo foreigners are not illegals. The situation is not unlike the US. Now, things are much better in Mexico than in Central America but Centroamericanos don't stay in Mexico in significant numbers for the simple reason is too complicated for them to get jobs here. Chile like the US is on the other hand employing people but not paying living wages, which means that much like in the US Chilean corporations are passing the costs to society and taxpayers.

If you want to fix the situation in Chile go after the corporations employing these people and improve/uphold labor laws. This is a demographic/economic phenomenon, acting with prejudice and disparaging people only leads to illegality and benefits those exploiting workers while making the situation worse. If Chile needs migration because of its demographics, as the Chilean government guy in the video claims, then you have to ensure they get paid enough to pay rent and meet basic needs or you'll just be importing poverty.

Following the dumb fuck example of the US is only going to insure Peruvians and Bolivians get their clay back the same way we are doing.

>Chile becomes first world
[Citation needed]

>Chileans don't want to let this in

The entire country might not be 1st world but Las Condes felt more like Auckland than any other non-Aus/NZ city I've ever been to.

Apart from the smog Santiago is pretty great.

[In the video shared by you]
>Immigrants has all the papers to migrate
>There are a lot of Chileans with them

Well, I see a contradiction on your argument; this is not a problem created by immigrants.

lol the north is such a shithole

Some one pls nuke it altogheter

Why don't you just give it back to Peru/Bolivia if you don't want it?

chicano ajksjkasjkajksakjsajsakja

>that lady has 3 kids
>poor
>3 kids
>3
>fucking
>kids
An Colombians are fucking trash, the ones that come here at least.
The north is such a shithole, fucking nuke it to clean it already.

there are more peruvians and bolivians than colombians in the north. You're just jealous that those niggers are actually able to cuck you while you take advantage of peruvian and bolivian midgets

>You're just jealous that those niggers are actually able to cuck you while you take advantage of peruvian and bolivian midgets

I've heard that chilean women hate colombian nigresses because their husbands go after them and vice versa. It's no secret man,

>Chile
>First world
Nice maymay

that hedhehog made me smile :)

Colombians pls get out of my country.

Peruvians and Bolis are decent. You just bring the druggies and whores that not even you want.

actually only 12% of all Colombians in Chile are in the northern region.

Colombians are also the immigrant group with most student visas, and the most qualified. The average Colombian immigrant has more average years of education than locals.

proofs?

>Peruvians and Bolis are decent
Maybe in your distorted reality. Those fuckers are big time leechers if you don't believe me ask argentinians who have to deal with them. Colombian open businesses and ost of them are professionals, those niggers are a minority and get too much attention from the press

extranjeria.gob.cl/media/2016/06/Anuario.pdf

This is the fakest shit I have read today

See: deal with it inferior Cholo. be glad we are improving your shit country. maybe in time you'll get an Olympic medal thanks to one of these Colombians.

>be glad we are improving your shit country

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

what did he mean by this?

> your shit country
Chile is decades ahead of us in terms of development

:3
I am sure none of those countries want any of these people.
PeruANOs make their tiny stores, ok, but they are fucking leeches. Colombians seem to love living in trash and are violent as fuck. Not sure about Bolivians.
Chileans are not the best people in the world, we don't need more problems. Every time I see less Chileans and more foreigners.
The only ones I can't say anything about are the Venezuelans, they are the best of the best, but I wish they could speak more Chileanism.
>improving your shit country
What? Colombians are doing dead squads to clean the scum in here too? Finally!

>The only ones I can't say anything about are the Venezuelans, they are the best of the best, but I wish they could speak more Chileanism.

Argies are still the best and won't stop being the best, they integrate in like 2 weeks

>Colombians seem to love living in trash
This is true for all colombians living outside of Bogota mate. Everytime I go to the coast or any other city I come back home depressed about the state of degenary of our people. On top of that the people you get are niggers from Chocó department, which is the least developed region in the country

>bolivians
>decent
colombians and bolivians are the same you cuck

no bro, we're not 1,60m amerindians

Are argies nothing but professionals?

underrated

Shit Vice doccumentary sucks, It's literally diversity push agenda, they show we can't provide basic need supplies and also try to push more inmigrants.

There are easily100 cities/towns cleaner than Bogota. Some areas of Bogota are junkie shitholes full of trash.

>decades

It's barely better in most aspects.

> Some areas of Bogota are junkie shitholes full of trash
right, but most other cities are complete shitholes without decent parts