Tfw the american goverment is not fucking me in the ass

>tfw the american goverment is not fucking me in the ass
>tfw I'll never know that feeling
>tfw I'll never die in some dune sand land in the name of the jews
>tfw the goverment isn't trying to genocide me by giving me shit food and free diabetes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g-ZkCzBc_F0
youtube.com/watch?v=K-y2aqYwOQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice meme

We still love you though Colombia

You're still subhuman user-kun.

youtube.com/watch?v=g-ZkCzBc_F0
why do you let the rich fuck you in the ass?

Median income in the US is 10x higher than in Colombia.

there's a shit ton of americans who can't afford food beyond food stamps.

they also don't work and no there really isn't.

Yes, first world countries have welfare to provide for the majority of their citizens. Good observation.

america is at the brink of social and economic collapse bro.

don't try to said no, america is a nice place to live and everything is great.

you're more than aware of your social and mostly economic problems.

I mean do you live here or something?

>america is at the brink of social and economic collapse bro.
No it's not. Not anymore than most of Western Europe.

Nice back peddling btw

>america is at the brink of social and economic collapse bro.

C I T A T I O N N E E D E D

The economy is literally at the best it's been in ages, markets are at all-time highs. Nice meme though, I've been hearing about the "brink of social/economic collapse" since about the time I could understand what that even meant.

People have been saying that since forever

yes more aware than you obviously. The poor in my country don't need any more help than they already get. It's a mistake to label the American "poor" as in need of assistance. Mostly all they really need is safer neighborhoods and less single mothers.

>why do you let the rich fuck you in the ass?

Explain how the rich fuck anyone in the ass

Because I'm pretty sure the average citizen in the US is literally the top 10% richest in the world.

Yes there is wealth disparity, but why does that matter? Who cares about what your neighbor has? If you have a huge house, more than enough that you need. But your neighbor has a mansion 5x the size, does that somehow make your house worse?

This btw.

The American """"poor""""" are still insanely rich compared to Colombia.

Choose what you'd rather have. Everyone closer together and poor, or huge wealth disparity but the baseline is far higher.

I spend time watching economic videos on youtube.

some range from total civil war collapse to others simply talking about big recession.

there's not a single one that talks about how america is doing great.

most of the manufacturing jobs are overseas, and the trade deficit is nowhere good.

there's also other data points, like real inflation going for 20% of the unemployment being much higher than the oficial data.

Unemployment doesn't count disenfranchised workers aka people out of a job for more than a year/not looking for a job, and there's a lot of those.

I'm not sure if bait, but things are pretty nice here. I just graduated college a year ago and I already have enough saved up to buy a 5 bedroom house and my dream car. It's pretty cheap if you live in Bumblefuck, Texas.

If it was profitable for American businesses to move there, they already would have. About the only interest an American has in your country is to buy a cheap condo.

>I spend time watching economic videos on youtube.

Wow videos on youtube?

That must mean they really know what they're talking about. Protip: Those videos have existed since before the internet. But they used to be doomsayers.

Wasn't the earth suppose to end in 2012 or something?

>there's not a single one that talks about how america is doing great.

I guess that means they're right because some retard thinks the world is ending.

Do you browse Sup Forums by any chance too? Reminds me of the "IT'S HABBENING IT'S HABBENING WORLD WAR 3 IS IMMINENT" threads every 30 minutes.

If you weren't such a fucking retard you'd be able to notice that the markets are at all-time highs, the US dollar is literally at one of the strongest points its ever been and volatility is breaking record-lows

>I spend time watching economic videos on youtube.
Economics is theoretical. Economists base their theories on schools of logical thought.
>there's not a single one that talks about how america is doing great.
That's because developed countries AREN'T doing great. It isn't limited to the US and in fact the US has done well in mitigating the damage compared to say the poorer countries of the EU. You think US unemployment numbers are bad? Look at Greece or Spain.

You're focusing on the flaws of the US capitalist system without putting it in a global context.

>I spend time watching economic videos on youtube
No you're not, you're watching IDS HABBENING videos.

Youtube is not the best source of information on subjects like this

>Be poor Colombian
>Get killed by death squad

>Economics is theoretical. Economists base their theories on schools of logical thought.

Literally no economist says that though

it's retarded like Peter Schiff and Mike Balloney spewing their retarded shit, that's about as credible as it gets.

>The US is on the brink of social collapse!!!!!

UMMM EXCUSE ME SWEETIE

explain pic related

>You think US unemployment numbers are bad?

5% unemployment is bad to you?

Lmfao at this colombian coke trafficker

Uhmmm sweetie if the US economy collapses then consider the entire world fucked, it's not happening

because the goverment doesn't want worse stats.

I think is a clear bias I have because I have dozens on youtube subscritions to economics news and most of them are about economic collapse.

just like 2007, everything was great, right?
I watch also videos from investors and economic proffesors, mostly from non mainstream economics.

even while I don't understand economics, is a hobby of mine to see their videos.

there's a good video that gives the most common sense video.
youtube.com/watch?v=K-y2aqYwOQ0

there are demographical movements and economic shit will make the west if not collapse, enter a depressive cycle.

Let's put this way:
West countries = older people with higher wages.
Non west countries = younger people with less wages.

There's not a single reason why the west should be pay more.
Simple economics, law of demand.

west wages are not competitive enough and most of the economic activity already moved to cheaper nations.

>he doesn't know about the russia and china plans to drop the dollar
>what is the debt jubilee

I'm agreeing with you btw. The US suffered a lot during the recession, but compared to the ongoing Eurozone debt crises it's nothing major.

>just like 2007, everything was great, right?

???

The economy recovered by 2010 fully. You're so fucking stupid, the crash was caused by loans being given to people who couldn't and had no means of paying them back. Everything became fine just a few short years later

>>he doesn't know about the russia and china plans to drop the dollar

What is russia going to drop?

The russian economy is in shambles, they have nothing at all

>because I have dozens on youtube subscritions to economics news and most of them are about economic collapse.

You're only subscribed to retards who feed bullshit to dumb people from 3rd world countries like you

Stay mad and stay poor kiddo

The US economy is the best in the world and will always be that way

Who the fuck cares?

Recessions last 1 year on average.

And there's so much money to be made during recessions

>the economy recovered
fully bluepilled retard answer.
you're the swine ready to be slaughter.

>was caused by loans
because credit is the last stage of capitalism.
capitalism died in the 80's therefore to avoid total collapse they invented credit.

there's a credit bubble in the economy since 30-40 years ago.

do you think it will be nice when It crashes?

>russia going to drop
americans are scared the world dropping the dollar to make trade.

why do you think all the last wars to liberate people were?

>shambles
not if you count together BRICS.

half of the USA gdp are magical accounting tricks.

also americans hold less gold than advertised.
china and russia have been hoarding gold these years.

>to retards
>all the youtubers on economy are peter schiff
lmao

>best in the world
ok kid, let's ignore the trade deficit, the incredible amounts of quantitative easing, the poor recovery, the demographic winter, the non competitive wages, and so on.

>will always
america wont last to 2020 faggot.

>even while I don't understand economics, is a hobby of mine to see their videos.

If you want to learn about economics maybe you should read some actual books and listen to people who aren't retards / smart people who like to say things retards believe

People have been saying the sky is falling since forever

Literally at any point in time, every single year, month and week there is SOMEONE saying that "DA SOCIETY IS COLLAPSING, DA ECONOMY IS GONNA DIE", it's not happening

>market falls 2%
>BLACK FRIDAY, RECESSION HAPPENING

>half of the USA gdp are magical accounting tricks.

>let's ignore the 40 year old credit bubble
>sure, all bubbles explode someday, except the credit bubble

>he thinks goverment data should be trusted
>but inflation isn't 20% because our goverment uses magical tricks to lower it

>america wont last to 2020 faggot.

Let's bet on it.

Are you shorting $SPY?

if you're so sure of a collapse why don't you do it and become rich

>colombia
>not fucked in the ass by america

>>but inflation isn't 20% because our goverment uses magical tricks to lower it

My literal facial expression right now

china gdp is already higher than the us.

>but it's only the PPP gdp

nigger, look up the debt jubilee and how the IMF will install the special drawing rights as the new global currency.

>banter america
>leafs get butthurt
pottery

>substitution isn't magical accounting tricks

>Chinas gdp is already higher than the us
Their economy is extremely fragile and is completely dependent on the US. What's your point?

>All these people biting OP's bait
He probably dreams about living in the US anyways

except they have factories and savings and gold reserves.

americans only have baristas, bonds and the FED printing press.

wanna join the memes?

Ok how much money do you have betting against the US economy right now?

>40 year credit bubble
The bubble would have burst following the recession if it was going to m8. It literally cannot burst, banks and countries will not allow it to, or else the ENTIRE world economy goes to shit instantly.

They're playing with wealth that exists only paper, this was inevitable in order to keep Western Capitalism growing.
China has much more population though, don't forget that. It's also extremely dependent on US markets.

You have good points, but you fall into the trap of signaling out the US when in reality this is the effect of 200 years of global free-market capitalism culminated overtime. The system is built to create wealth out of nearly anything, even things that don't have much value. It's both the best and worst thing that's happened to humanity.

No m8 you always fail miserably and everyone always ends up shitting on you. I honestly don't want to be part of that

>MFW when the s&p hits 3 000 by next summer and while I'm getting money, the retarded fearmongering colombian has been killed by the local street dealer over $50

S&P won't hit 3000 in at least 3 years senpai

the system (capitalism) cannot longer continues, and credit was the last tool to save it.
now new debt and production of goods and services can't repay even the interest of the debt.
the system can't continue and there's shit like globalization and demographic winter.

It will come down and be replaced by a new system

It's fun.
at least better than the hilo latino.

>all non white nations are lawless lands
I'll be more afraid to travel in american cities and get shot than walking among my own favelas.

>the system (capitalism) cannot longer continues, and credit was the last tool to save it.
>now new debt and production of goods and services can't repay even the interest of the debt.
>the system can't continue and there's shit like globalization and demographic winter.
>It will come down and be replaced by a new system

Ok cool words.

Why don't you bet against the US economy then if you're so confident? How much money do you have to short $SPY with?

perma bull market

There'll be a correction eventually. I think its already overpriced at almost 2200

>this butthurt leaf nigger
hilarious
I'm not a magical wizard faggot.

but at least I try to gather all news I see on the web.

most of that shit comes from non mainstream economists.

Correction is best time to buy

>I think its already overpriced at almost 2200

I remember hearing this at 1200, 1400, 1600, 1800, 2000, 2100, 2150, and finally 2200

People always think this

How am i butthurt?

You are so confident and sure of it. So why don't you short $SPY? Why won't you answer me, or do you have no money and you're just a retarded colombian neet

what do you think of the demographic winter honney?

I want to get into forex buddy.
tell me more.
how easy it is?

>forex

Really easy... to lose all your money lmfao

>what do you think of the demographic winter honney?

I've never heard of it before so I had to quickly google it but it seems incredibly retarded

that's not forex you dip

>forex needs the lowest initial capital
oh well nigger, I guess I could save for decades to start doing bonds or stocks then.
how do I get a broker then fampai?

it's not retarded if you take into account europeans and whites are not making babies.

why do u even try to pretend to know anything when you're this retarded

Just kill yourself my man

teach me your ways, oh senile old fampai.

how do I make money?

see? no one takes you seriously

why do you think I'm not having fun?

>The economy and society is collapsing! It's for real this time! some liberal retarded who doesn't have two dollars to rub together said so in a youtube video that was viewed by a few thousand other idiots who don't have any money or critical thinking skills!
>AMERICA BTFO

You clearly enjoy being sharted all over, don't you?

teach me fampai?

I was bullied since kindergaten until I was 20, so I'm used to people making fun off me.
I like to engage with retards on this page because I learn new memes when I'm shown wrong.
what's the point of not trying to get your views BTFO and never learn anything?

>what's the point of not trying to get your views BTFO and never learn anything?

Then why are you so confident in your opinions?

because your arguments are memes and insults, just like all the other retards in this page.
at least I try to put my arguments on the table so I can be shit on.

You're getting responded to with memes and insults because you're a retard who won't listen to anything anyways

Arguing with you is mostly pointless because you're a poor retard in a 3rd world country who will never have any money

I told you the info I knew, gave you a youtube lecture, can give you more info.

you're clearly not interested in talking about rather than giving insults.

you clearly said you know more, but I don't see a link, a citation, a number or anything from you.

so, teach me, fampai, unless you're another faggot like 99% of the people I know.

>so, teach me, fampai

Why? there's nothing to gain from continuing this with you, I'm making money, you're not. You live in a 3rd world country, I'm not

oh, so you're another from those /biz/ faggots.
sure.

I'm living a comfy live and I have everything I want.
I love my nation and I don't see it destroyed by jews.

why should I'll be jelly when half your income will be taxed anyway?

;)

>why should I'll be jelly when half your income will be taxed anyway?

Because I still make more in a month than you make in a year

maybe, but I just started to read more about investment, just a couple of weeks, trying to learn the maymays, download the biz books.

no need to be a cocky asshole when at least I try to get my views BTFO and learn more.

maybe more humble won't hurt you.
you still haven't giving me any shit in exchange bro.

still bragging about dumb irrelevant shit.

because i don't care about you or want to correct you

u can believe whatever you want, the sky is falling, the US won't exist by 2020 as you said, whatever

>I felt for the bait
oh dear here we go.

I see a lot of videos, ranging from peter schiff to project camelot.
and I can meme you over aliens or history or politics.

not my fault you believe everything is being posted on this page.

;)

you're still wasting time on this board and page fagget.
;)

kys pls

>colombia
>literally one of the most subservient american vassals

ok jose

wow, another butthurt faggot.

oh wow, another fat faggot suffering from their diabetes thanks to their food.

and yet we control your military so what does that make you?

you can control my dick with your sister, faggot.

but i heard that being an american vassal is a recipe to having a successful country

>people are still replying to this retarded thread created by a 27 year old who has been bullied since kidergarten

"but i heard that being an american vassal is a recipe to having a successful country" - Boris Yeltsin, 1998

>he can't even fill a thread
we're having fun bro.
join the memes.

>Acting like a retard by posting stupid things then claiming you're just joking all along

u-uh ok

I'm just having a great time, shitposting for free, asking other people questions in other boards, learning about diferent topics, watching lectures on youtube.
great life.

why shitpost?
is fun.