I N M A R T S H A R T
N M A R T S H A R T I
M A R T S H A R T I N
A R T S H A R T I N M
R T S H A R T I N M A
T S H A R T I N M A R

>open thread
>no mention of concentrated juice

Had Nasrallah ever got some sun after 2006?

>not 100% natural juice

Barbarians.

he does
although there is a huge chance that we hear a robot speak

meant for

>mfw some people ask for juice without pulp

what are the odds that's a body double

would think IDF would bomb the fuck out of him though I guess if they did that they'd just piss Hezbollah off and cause active attacks

btw you have a cool king, saw him in person here in the US once

lol, he must be the most wanted guy in middle east.

the only thing that makes me confident that the nasarallah we see on the TV is the real one is the fact that he still has this lisp when he speaks
> btw you have a cool king, saw him in person here in the US once
he is a nicest kind of kings that you will find in the middle east , hope his son will stop being a faggot and act like a royal

lol , what is really funny about that pic is the fact that these kinda of irregular warfare is more efficient than the most of the arabian army
also abu baker come close in the second place

I know, Hezbollah is by far the most organized group and the best that Syria has on the groud.

They're practically a professional army with the Iranian traning.

yeah i live near the Sunnylands and he and Obama have had I think a couple conferences here

i want to go to Jordan to see Petra but my mom thinks I'll get kidnapped and beheaded, been trying to explain to her that Jordan isn't like Syria etc

> They're practically a professional army with the Iranian traning
I think that they would pass as the most professional army in the levant , no army come close ( talking about arabs of course - the IDF might be better )
> i want to go to Jordan to see Petra but my mom thinks I'll get kidnapped and beheaded, been trying to explain to her that Jordan isn't like Syria etc
lol , I can't blame her , not a lot of people know about this country unless when they show syria , iraq or saudia on the map so it's pretty understandable

Well, they """""beat"""" the IDF in south Lebanon so the might come close.

well she also saw the movie Body of Lies, not sure if you've heard of it but some bad stuff happens to the protagonist in Jordan

that said I'm not a CIA agent and most of the bad stuff that happens to him in the film comes as a result of that so I'm not too worried

Does is it go well with any alcohol like vodka or Țuică??

they stopped them which is pretty impressive in itself but I don't know if they were stronger
I love that movie , although it showed some weird and strange stuff ( I mean we don't have donkeys walking in the streets casually , and things aren't that bad ) , but even israelis don't face many problems here - well at least if they didn't tell people about it

I'm going to hell for laughing at this

What do God's chosen people think about Lebanon and Hezbollah?

test

>trying to establish a settlement in this thread

Is that Muqtada al-sadr?

Hassan Nasrallah, designated """"terrorist"""" by Canada

>he likes the feeling of chunks going down his throat and not smooth juice sailing

gross

>designated """"terrorist"""" by Canada

Could a terrorist come up with these fukkn sick beats?

youtube.com/watch?v=AjckE61jSNM

are you the Iranian diaspora Canadian that makes those "Persians are white" threads