Vexillology thread

Here, we talk about flags. What countries think about changing their flag nowadays ? I know that Fiji will change it soon (they were supposed to change it the 7th of september but it was reported because of their gold medal)
And Australia think about it too. (pic related, one of the flag who will remove the jack, it's beautiful imo)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0SFZre13WWL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill yourself frog

One of these may become the new Fiji's flag.

I like the canadian flag

best ones are #46, #47, #50, and #51

For me, it's 50 or 56

The Prime Minister, a known republican, might have pushed for a flag debate, however following his abysmal performance in the referendum he is more concerned with keeping his house in order, part of which means catering to the more conservative wing of the LIB/NAT.

Do you think Australia will change his flag one day ?

If New Zealand does we probably won't

For as long as multiculturalism, either as an idealistic goal or a means of maintaining a growing younger workforce, is strived for, I see it as inevitable.

Some day...

What does it mean ?
New Zealand didn't
Do you have polls about your flag in Australia ?

It's the flag of the Spanish Republic

only if is not a commie spain with a commie president full of hate because of the civil war

>Do you have polls

On rare occasions when the republican movement finds some wind at its back and puts itself in the limelight, but the number of times would be in the single digits & the results are in the negative.

There hasn't been a genuine vote in the nation's history.

This is a flag to represent a hypothetical union between Genoa, Tenerife, and the Free State of Alabama

www.reddit.com/r/somnivexillology

no, I have to change my voice, #54 is going to look great during windy day

Bump.

Although at this point mine is getting repetitive.

Would you cunts care for A FUCKING BRANCH?

I vote for this

46 and 51 are meh, 50 is nice

35 and 40 2bh

Rate my provincial flag Sup Forums

50 is great, the similar ones near it are acceptable.

The turtles are cute.

Wew nope, it's ugly senpai and comuneros didn't even have purple flags.

vocaroo.com/i/s0SFZre13WWL

OP's design was already a fucking flower arranged to evoke the Commonwealth Star but also resembling a bumhole.

NO CONCH SHELLS

Better one

Looks beautiful

>USA becomes the United States of Eh

44 and 46 are ok but their current is better

gross