Why do Europeans like yogurt so much?

Why do Europeans like yogurt so much?

Because it's cheap as fuck, were flooding with milk

SHART

Milk makes girls tits big

It tastes and looks like semen

its healthy, europeans eat more modest food than the obnoxious artificial shite you americans shove down your gullets

i like it very much too

Because unlike you, it has culture

Because bacteria
>Eatingyogurtis one of the most common ways to consume the healthy bacteria beneficial to the gut known as probiotics. Probiotics are effective in regulating the digestive system and decreasing gas, diarrhea, constipation and bloating

>be american
>have a disturbed gut flora
>SHART

Tell me more about the healthful British diet

European exceptionalism stems from a high intake of dairy and eggs.

It's cheap, mildly sweet and can be mixed with all sorts of fruits and cereals. And you can make fantastic sauces for salty food with it.

IN

dont hate on stargazey pie, god tier cornish (not british) dish

Fish pie is both healthy and tasty, I never got the meme about stargazy pie, is it the fact that the heads remind you it comes from an animal that's icky? Never had a whole fish?

Better stick with your tendies, they are almost entirely removed from the reality of food.

Yogurt is pleb food, patricians eat filmjölk.

THE

MART

3/10

I am a Greek.

I thought it was pretty good desu

does your dad buy your yogurt by any chance?

What a coincidence, so am I

Why is Yugo yogurt drinkable? Is it actually kefir?

Because it contains lactic acid bacteria, which is good for your stomach, so that perhaps one wouldn't have to shart in the mart

Noice

Yogurt makes my poops small

Cheap, good for you, not unhealthy

Would plop be the term to describe it?

Glop

Gooey goodness? Liquid looseness?
Running down your thighs like silky smoothness?
If it's not a plop, nor a glop droppin' down while in a shop
It's gotta be a flowing fountain of diarrhea
Bringing needed relief, while shopping in a galleria

is that true?

Funny, as a Turkroach, I found that Eurocucks consume too little yogurt.
In Turkey, we buy yogurt in 1 kg and 5kg packs. In Europe, it's sold in much smaller portions. Also in Turkey, there are versions of yogurt with cream on top. I found no such thing in Europe. Also the yogurt in Europe seems to be the Greek variety, also known as the gay faggot variety. Turkish yogurt feels so much nicer and fresher that I want to eat in kilos in one sitting. Maybe looked to casual and just not used to it.

According to this France consumes nearly exactly as much as you do

Oh also on the other hand, Greek yogurt is seems kinda better for mixing some fruits and things like that. Right now tho I'm too busy eating dem bretagne crepes to judge cause omg there is a place that does them perfect, it's like *the* proper crepe = russian blini. yum :3

Interesting. Either I didn't look hard enough or something in our country pulling the averages down. Also I almost never saw yogurt in Russia. Do they count Smetana as yogurt or something?

whats up with this sharting meme

Europeans consoling themselves for their poor Olympics performance

Because ours is best.

Oh maybe I'm a retard. In Turkey, yogurt is used with the "traditional" food. For example yogurt is a must when eating rice and chicken. Is it so in Europe? It seems like in Europe, yogurt is eaten separately as a fruit yogurt and stuff like that. That's also the case in Turkey but probably to a lesser extent than in Europe so numbers balance out.

Greek heritage

is yogurt now banned in USA? i feel bad for you guys

Cause, it the easy way to install chrome from AUR

sudo yaourt -S google-chrome

out of my country roach
french yoghurt is much better than the shit you eat in turkey

pacaur had better workflow to me so i stuck with it. also you're autistic and:
>chrome instead of chromium

i am greek

Bulgarian yogurt looks, tastes and has the approximate texture of semen. Other styles of yogurt are fine.

Same shit :)

don't speak on our behalf pls

Filmjolk is good, but kefir is the best
I eat kefir/filmjolk/yogurt with granola every morning

Talking shit about our based /yogurt/.
Kys my nigga

you would know what semen tastes like you subhuman shart in mart whoreson

Bulgarian yogurt is just sour and chunky?

bulgarian yogurt is literally the best of them all
we even have the bacteria that makes it so good named after us

Filmjolk > Kefir >Icelandic Skyr >> Australian Yogurt > Greek Yogurt
> Cream on top >>>>> """""bulgarian yogurt""""

if yoğurt is really greek
then why does it have a turkish name and you have to call it "greek yogurt" whilst selling it
stop trying to steal other peoples cultures you neo-albanian

you have shit taste, subhumanbro

>american trying to eat yogurt devolves into a meaningless competition on who consumes the most obscure type
This happens with everything surprisingly often tbqh

Yogurt has been around even before the birth of christ
It was called oxygala here
It's literally just fermented milk
get over your nationalistic MUUUH FUUUUD delusions

We have a name for it mehmet.
Its called οξυγαλον.
But we decided to use your name thats all desu

I eat Bulgarian Yogurt every day to stay healthy. It's pretty good.

>obscure
Your grocery store is just small fampai, big shart market means lots of varieties, and variety is the spice of life :%)
bulgaria yogurt is dookie cookie

>The oldest writings mentioning yogurt are attributed to Pliny the Elder, who remarked that certain "barbarous nations" knew how "to thicken the milk into a substance with an agreeable acidity".
>still trying their hardest to steal food items in an african rage of we wuzism

It really made me think

So this is supposed to be a proof that you guys created it?
Wew

turks didn't exist when pliny the elder was alive

MUUUUUUUH FUUUUUD

>didn't exist
why were we created later on you faggy-fucklord slav rapebaby

>The Bulgars were semi-nomadic warrior tribes of Turkic extraction who flourished in the Pontic-Caspian steppe and the Volga region during the 7th century. Emerging as nomadic equestrians in the Volga-Ural region, according to some researchers their roots can be traced to Central Asia.

>a beta low-test turklet calling me faggy
xaxaxaxa holy shit and he actually thinks turks existed during roman times xaxaxaxaxaxaxa

And thus mehmet began chimping out

i want to fuck his turk face

MUUUH FUUUUD SIKTIIIIR

K E F I R
E
F
I
R

Viili is for little kids.

burger goes in, shart comes out

I saw this in a cartoon once. I thought it was a joke.

You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I shart in the mart too much. I also don't celebrate easter. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like sharting in the mart. My wife likes sharting in the mart. My friends like sharting in the mart. 'Cause I'm the real sharticle. What you see is what you get.