WTF i hate America now!

WTF i hate America now!

youtube.com/watch?v=49fN762AQWE

Other urls found in this thread:

trackitt.com/usa-discussion-forums/i485-eb/997836183/annual-visa-limit-for-eb-2-india-and-china-reached-no-new-gc
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/17/us-unintentionally-discriminates-against-christian/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Contra_affair
forbes.com/sites/doliaestevez/2015/09/03/debunking-donald-trumps-five-extreme-statements-about-immigrants-and-mexico/#6d19df277076
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DEPORTE'D

America is a melting pot fuck this

WTF I HATE THE FASCIST UNITED STATES OF AMERICA NOW. I'M NOW #HILLARY

Bye niggers.

>be an illegal

>sneak into country illegally
>get deported

what did they mean by this?

>just keep the qt's
America knows what's up

Come back home, brayan

>boo hoo laws should not apply to me

What the fuck? There's a community of potatos living in Florida? Don't they melt?

pretty sad desu

If shes so rich and famous why doesn't she just bribe an immigration official? Everyone knows bribery exists in America, lets not pretend like it doesn't.

She's acting

>Mentioned

what do you mean by acting?
Her parents were not really deported? Or she doesnt care about it?

How dare America enforce American law in America!

How dare fascist evil government do lawfuls thing against illegal residents!
#breaktheceiling

afaik her family was deported way back when she was a teenager (she is a 30 y.o. hag nowadays) and also this interview was several years ago too

>she's an anchor baby

I understand the law, but can't you see the human aspect?
How it feels for a teenage girl when her parents are suddenly gone and she is alone in the world?

No he means she's blowing her feelings out of the water
Her emotion is real but her reactions are fake
Never fucking trust actors
They have fucked people's emotional understanding harder than anyone else

She could have gone with them
Anyway its her parents fault for abusing a law for slaves

>How it feels for a teenage girl when her parents are suddenly gone and she is alone in the world?
Parents should have thought about that before they hopped the fence

well, if she is acting, she is pretty good

I understand the law, but it doesn't make the situation any more tragic
Why do you guys see it as a "us vs them" situation?

Wonderful, but why is it presented like a sob story?
Sucks for your parents but, you know, don't be a criminal next time

>Break law
>Demand sympathy

there are a lot of people in the world who suffer because of their parents' mistakes

Bye Brayan

sure, her parents acted against the law, but its not like they hurt anybody

Any less tragic lad

Because it is? How is it not us vs them? People will use this story to justify lax illegal treatment which just pisses everyone off (especially legals since they know how hard it is to legally immigrate here)

It's a tragic story sure but that's what happens when you break the law
What's more tragic are parents who lost their children to illegal immigrants (something that most Americans barely believe in because the media dies not report it)

you make it sound as if illegals killing people happens as often as deportation

For an actor she sure sucks at faking emotions

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUCK????!?!?!?!?!?!??!

It's pretty sad for her, yes, but they are fucking illegals, what did they expect?

I wonder if states could be reformed following the patterns in this and other maps (like the religion one).

You make it sound like multiple deportations are worse than murder and loss of American lives

We have no real fight with these people, but they need to go wherever they belong. Wherever that is I'm fine with it: Most of them don't belong here, a few do. Whatever. But we can't have the elites in this country playing us against each other like this. There's nothing really wrong with common Americans or common spics, until we get manipulated against each other.

This, the teenager girls should be deported as well.

they weren't exactly illegals though, the wiki says
>As the only member of her immediate family with United States citizenship, she remained in the U.S. when her parents and older brother were deported back to Colombia when she was 14.[1][3] Her parents had pursued legal citizenship, but had been fraudulently represented.[4]

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

as a white male I feel incredibly embarrassed and upset that this has happened to such a beautiful, intelligent, strong woman. it's like brexit all over again, I can't help but feel really embarrassed and apologise every time I meet Europeans now.

WTF I HATE THE US NOW?????

Well, it's their laws, they want their country filled with Chinese and Indians who will compete with the kids of working class Americans for jobs and education.

trackitt.com/usa-discussion-forums/i485-eb/997836183/annual-visa-limit-for-eb-2-india-and-china-reached-no-new-gc

America has no use for Christians with a Western culture. Muslims are prefered if possible.

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/17/us-unintentionally-discriminates-against-christian/

ARE YOU FUCKING SORRY???

They should have went to Spain instead. Hot sudaca women belong there, don't go to USA they hate you. Come home brown woman.

SUDACA TRASH BELONG IN THE JUNGLE

>sure, her parents acted against the law, but its not like they hurt anybody
It's incredibly expensive and time consuming to get a green card here. Families often spend 10+ years waiting to get visas for their family members so next time you feel sorry for some spic who drove over the border hidden in the trunk of the car and expecting gibsmedats think of them first.

usa is fucked up, land of immigrants kicking immigrants out, top lmao

No jobs in Spain

>mfw I've never seen a jungle in my life :(

Neither has he, if he's lucky Sven has seen some palm trees on a tropical vacation. He wouldn't last two days in a real jungle.

qt brown wifes don't need jobs

Stop sending men and families please.

>they failed to integrate into the culture by refusing to shart in marts

>Trump doesn't want to let this in

>Making qts cry
This is a new low for America

SHART

Those are real smug horses, I bet other horses don't like them like that.

As long as Spain keeps that 2 year stay policy in exchange for an european passport sudaca families won't stop going there

Memes aside, why do gringos hate us spics so much?

Mexico

No one likes muslims, niggers or sudacas

She has money, she can make them back.

I have no idea.
We dont hate south Americans

America has lots of illegals and the vast majority of them are spics. They like to say dumb shit like "this land used to belong to native americans and I'm a spanish rape baby so I should be able to enter here illegally"

Rule of Law 9999999 x 0 Rule of Populism aka Democracy

Nice work America.

this shit is different every time it's posted. my county is always german and the one next to it is always african american, now in this one they're both british

Yeah, throw us under the bus as if those gringos who hate us had good reason. Nuestros "hermanos" en Sudamérica

If you can deport, can you also deshart?

Holy shit, is that truly happening? Just 2 years? I didn't even know it.

She should have gone back with them

Your ilegal inmigrants fucking Texas and California and our narcos and killers fucking up Florida are the main reason

Well considering how many ethnic Spaniards live in Latin America today I wouldn't exactly call it unfair. Yes, it's mostly South Americans with few real ties to Spain that take advantage of that.

Yes, doing all the construction, working the fields and behind kitchens. Mexicans are the worst.

yes you are, now stay in your shithole. My parents didn't escape the contras just to live around peasant mexicans that can't even speak spanish properly.

We're loud, entitled, violent, act like subhumans. What were you expecting? I hate every single weekend my neighbors fucking blast music until 2am and I live in a medium class condo. Life among spics is unlivable

Stop being so butthurt, cheap workers are only good for companies

You don't get thanked for shit you're payed to do papito.

My great-grandad was from the basque country and I'm certainly giving a thought about the possibility of getting my euro passport as it might come in handy later in life

>killers fucking up Florida
not a common thing though

Your parents escaped the contras and you're calling other countries shitholes? Does the name Oliver North ring a bell for you?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran–Contra_affair
Your parents raised their son to suck the cock of the very people whoi fucked their country up? Wow, you're a new low in shameless aren't you? At least Chicanos know pride

You guys kill eachother, though. Most of the murders commited in the US are done by whites and blacks, yet you complain about latinos.

You're allowed to turn back illegals all you want but you should stop pushing this "my country is pure and perfect and these vermin ruin it because they come from a certain country" mentality. They wouldn't even come in the first place if you didn't have factories where illegals can work as slaves.

Hahaha stupid bitch
Can't wait for Trump to deport all the criminals back to their countries

Don't be upset when Obongo 2.0 happens

Regardless migration has made things worse in my country, I'm not condoning that and neither is it butthurt to illustrate how things work.

And workers doing honest work should be treated with dignity Sven, but how would you know?

I could care less about Sup Forums but fuck your illegal roaches

>i COULD care less
So you care a lot right now?

I hate when illiterate americans speak

And driving down wages, and outcompeteing domestic labor since you work for under minimum wage, and not learning English, and the drug trade...

Should I go on?

>honest work
Define that, illegals who work do so off the record.

>honest work

Coming into the country so you can work illegally, work for under the minimum wage, and not pay taxes is the very opposite of honest work.

>I could care less
But user that means you care

Also, do you really want to work as a gardener or in a sweatshop that illegals trigger you that much?

>we dindu nuffin you beaner incoming
shit, everyone uses it nowadays. we have stolen dindus culture...shame on everyone

>Memes aside, why do gringos hate us spics so much?
Refusal to learn English
Criminals
Think they deserve legal status despite every other legal immigrant grinding out a lifetime of work and years waiting in line to get green cards the legal way

It's another "Chicano hate thread" episode

CHI

That's what I like most about Trump building a wall memery

>How dare our president try and enforce the laws against illegal immigration that are currently in place

>image.jpg
absolute madman

Illegals being "criminals" is an already debunked Trump meme forbes.com/sites/doliaestevez/2015/09/03/debunking-donald-trumps-five-extreme-statements-about-immigrants-and-mexico/#6d19df277076
Never mind Mexican migration pretty much stopped in net numbers 8 years ago (pictured) Also I doubt than anything more than a small minority is making La Raza type claims.

The constant lying about Mexicans and the disregard for FACTS is nothing but cover for racism. We all know it and yet we have to go through the motions of proving all over again the exact same thing.

It's US employers, corporations and stockholders who have made a profit not paying living wages to illegals exploited in inhumane conditions as slave labor, the additional costs being passed on to taxpayers/society. It's American consumers who have benefited from lower prices on goods and services, as well as the extra economic activity created by migrants. Legal migration is not going to cover the gap, you only admit workers skilled enough they compete with your educated/middle classes, and not doing shit benefits anyone while the anger of dumb fuck anti.migrant patsies prevents any real reform or long term solution. Mexicans are used as nothing but a scapegoat for how dysfunctional and unequal the American economy has become.

Show me the law that says Mexico has to pay for your stupid wall?

You have to go back