Why won't you let women program?

Why won't you let women program?

Because every time they program, it's like reading a child's drawing afterwards

>let women program
because they just want the job + paycheck. They dont care about doing the actual work.

This all just a feminist plot to redistribute the good jobs among more females.

Luckily the pajeets are here to fuck up programming profession and lower wages below the point where the feminists will want to go after them..

do women actually contribute to the linux kernel in their free time like men do?

GO AHEAD YOU FUCKING BITCH MAKE A PROGRAM ALREADY REEEEEEEEEE

The question isn’t “who will let me?” it’s “who will stop me?”

Software programmer are just another brick on tech companies, simple HR,PR,board inversor and CEO had real power, simple women know how bad is programmer jobs and avoid it, attack software programmers is useless, rebuild industry with sane hours work,good career path and good project mananger, avoid cheap H1B workers is better path to makes more women programming.

I bet Sup Forums could program me a better sandwich than any woman.

You see, femanon, ever since the dawn of humanity, females have stayed in caves doing mundane tasks and raising the children while males went outside to hunt and gather resources. Men have evolved to be problem solvers, focus on targets, be creative, and deal with unexpected situations quickly and efficiently.
No matter how much females wish for equality or how much males grant them that for whatever pussy juice reason, the hard, painful, evolutionary truth is unchangeable.
No matter how much you excuse it, you can't deny that the crushing majority of art, music, science, and other creative fields' pioneers have always been men. While women have been the exception to that rule.
That's why females should not program. Sure, they can "code", but they should leave programming to someone who's mentally qualified for it. Regardless of diversity or equality.

Boys are better girls than natural born women so why get a roastie instead of a qt3.14 programmer girl (male) instead? I only hire cute traps.

Traps are gay.
Traps are also trannies.
fuck back off to

No, you go back to then.
I will continue hiring traps instead of pajeets and you can't do anything about it fuccboi.

But I don't visit Sup Forums, cunt.
I hate when homosexuals begs for attention (like you). You're not fucking special.
KYS, moron.

>being this triggered
Go poo in the loo, pajeet.
Programmer jobs will be 100% trap jobs soon, they are just better than you and know more languages than just javascript and php.

I don't give a fuck about ones sexual orientation. I'm triggered by imbeciles seeking for attention because
>hurr durr, I'm different
>hurr durr, therefore I'm special! Look at me!!! xD
This only thing what triggers me.

I'm not indian. My ancestors all white. I don't care about ones skin color too. Not like faggot I'm replying to.
Oh... wait... are you trying to fit in and find some friends? :^)

Insects polluting Sup Forums...

>I'm not indian. My ancestors all white
>Muh whiteness, le 56% face
Yeah you're a shitskin mutt.
>Insects polluting Sup Forums...
>...
>reddit spacing
Literally the donald redditor material right there.
Suck it up, traps are better than you and will always get jobs before you :3

I can't argue with imbecile like you...
Whatever, faggot.

>Why won't women program
ftfy
Women want the "title" and perceived prestige that comes with it, they don't give a shit about programming.

Reality and facts are problematic!

Women should stay at home, clean the house, make food and raise their fucking children, period.

>sitting on your ass and pushing buttons all day is "hunting"
computering sounds more like a woman's job

>...
Do the needful and go back to t_d my fellow redditor good sir. *tips*

Idk my boss is female and she's a good programmer.

Exception to the rule.

>implying

Because the woman in question is only there because the beta boss want to stick his Weinerstein in her butt, instead of having any skill.

Hiring by the skill? even a fucking fursuiter if he can code.

Why are traps so best?

But they do user. Not as many,, but they do.

t.Femanon

post bobs

>Tits
>Gtfo

Pick one

this. rule 31, fagette

That's "coding", more suitable for women.
Programming is not just sitting and pushing buttons, user. What are you doing on Sup Forums if you don't know something as simple as that even

That's exactly what it is though.

>guaranteed_replies.png

Well clearly yes.

>const woman in tech
my sides

a daring new take on a classic thread

Women are stupid and we don't respect them. That's right, we just have sex with them.