Technically what he's holding can be viewed as a clock, right Sup Forums??

technically what he's holding can be viewed as a clock, right Sup Forums??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v3rhQc666Sg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It won't work, mr. Trump.
You can say "cool clock, snowden." on twitter but that doesn't mean he will leave russia and go back to the US so he gets arrested by your ingenious plan.

he might overclock it and wait out the statute of limitations, i hear it runs client-side

man i hope he is assasinated i hate that smug mothefucker so much

t. nsa shill

big whoop, wanna fight about it?

do you also glow in the dark?

>sysadmin taking a picture with opened phone
I'm sure he's doing really l33t hardware hacking stuff.

Yes

>le Russian cuck face

He's already in the purgatory with no viable escape.

Inadequate child detected

kys jew

The only bad thing about him is his favorite final fantasy (FF7).

you'd think snowden would be against ebooks with DRM

Not the guy who posted about him being assasinated. But,

He's a fucking tool. Rather than releasing all the information upfront, he sat on it and auctioned it out to the highest bidder. I'm sure he's given russian information he had, that we will never see. Because of that I think he's a fucking greedy shill, no better than those he "fought" against. Had he upfront released everything he had to wikileaks or online without selling it, then i'd like him.

Picture of a true traitor right here. Anyone who likes this guy is low IQ

>Had he upfront released everything he had to wikileaks or online without selling it, then i'd like him.

how do you know he didn't release it to Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=v3rhQc666Sg

I'm pretty sure he didn't sell it, haven't you watched Citzenfour? Also why would he give it to wikileaks rather than actual journalists like the Guardian? Julian already had showed his incompetency and recklessness when he published the Iraq and Afghanistan documents without any redactions whatsoever.

T. Donald Drumpf.

Terry warned me about your kind

The bucket crabs are real.

>hey guys your government is tyrannical, they're ripping your constitution to shreds and spying on you
>he's the traitor

Maybe a traitor to the government, but not us, that is, the people of the US.

The man sacrificed a stable lifestyle and acted in a way he felt was right for the American people. I don't think he is smug personally, but even if he was, I feel he kind of has the right to feel proud about what he has done.

Posting bait comments on the internet is low IQ, user.

did trump actually say that?

>t. Putin

>doesn't use the appropriate channels to discuss the issue, instead opting to leak
>"xD he's a good guy"

cuck

>felt
oh, so mere feelings are how you judge what is right and wrong now, huh?

snowden is destabalization step 1.

how can you be so confident that you know anything about Trump?

The media is the appropriate channel, statist scum.

um, how else is anyone supposed to judge right and wrong? there's no such thing as an objective or rational morality

um, how about the Bible, sweetie

same, desu. hope he doesn't sudoku, i want to be the one assigned to do it

a collection of works representative of what people *felt* was right and wrong

La creatura...

more like refined recommendations based on observations over many lifetimes

true, but so is the Qu'ran, so is the Tao Te Ching. no system of morals is objectively or empirically more correct than another.

yeah except that's wrong, educate yourself and use your better judgement

>i'm an expert on the Bible the qran and the to te ching, and basically i'm a scholar of all religions

you're a scholar of nothing but vapid hedonism and sloth, subaru-kun

>"Read the bible is the only source of objective morality"
>Educate yourself

Pick one

It's not wrong at all. One of the main myths our morality is based on, is the idea that every human has intrinsic value or is "divine". That cannot be objectively true, no assertion of value can be proven or disproven. The truth may be that there is no value in anything, but utility wins out over truth as it should.
total strawman, I haven't even read the tao te ching

Except that was 6 or 7 years in the past at that point and since then Wikileaks has made it a point to redact any info that might compromise national security. Plus, at this point, Wikileaks has a better track record of actually telling the truth than any mainstream news media firm.

>"cool clock, snowden."

i didn't even think to say that, which means the clock kid at least had more marketing skills.

not only a stable lifestyle, a cushy government job in hawaii and a hot wife

this man is your friend. he fights for freedom

of course his wife is hot she is in hawaii

ur cute

nobody's perfect

>t.
incorrect syntax

>He's a fucking tool. Rather than releasing all the information upfront
Wikileaks are doing the same thing. One of the reasons: if it was released all upfront, it would have been discussed only for few days.

The MSM have been using the same tactic for Russia-Trump collusion, MH17 (especially in EU), etc.

kys

4dgy

>um, how else is anyone supposed to judge right and wrong?

there's an app for that.. right?

Your pic is a bad example, he pretty much said exactly what the media reported

why?

>pull request for USA
>remove spyware + corruption
>rejected
>tfw

he's just a fucking sysadmin, this hardware measurements are just a meme to show he's an ex-CIA spy

nsa agents get bored of just monitoring Sup Forums