>2018
>old utorrent versions are the only way to go for private tracker competent users on windows

When fuck is freeshit going to natuve port rtorrent to winblows or make something not useless as fuck

>inb4 le qb
Literally 0 seedboxes in the entire fucking world use it, not even freetards with no brain issues want it and is useless for anything that is not casual leeching from public trackers
>inb4 delulge
>deluge is broken outside linux

Other urls found in this thread:

comma.guide/vocative-comma/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well if it's such an issue for you then build/buy a cheap PC and run linux with rtorrent/transmission

Either port it yourself or choose a proper operating system.

What about Transmission?

just run rtorrent in a vm

Thats clever as fuck, using 1 entire core of my processor and a entire inefficient as fuck operating system to run a light torrent client

>windows

>linux

>2018
>using any version of utorrent

just use qbittorrent. Its 2018.

feels good

Tixati or fuck off an die

Run rutorrent in a headless minimal distro in a VM - won't eat an entire core and won't use much extra RAM. Probably the same overhead as an electron app.

This is seriously true as fuck. Except for servers, though. Fuck GUIs anyway. You're a raging homosexual if you use a GUI. I'm literally typing this via CLI web browser right now.

This. If you're not willing to move on to GNU/Linux, qBittorrent is by far the best option on Windows.

Anything that isn't utorrent 2.2.1, Deluge or r(u)torrent is a lame-ass meme
Also, stop complaining about Deluge, when configured it can be as powerful as rtorrent

transmission is bretty good
>qStalledMeme
>ratio suicide
>bloat

Which configuration should I use in uTorrent 2.2.1 or some Deluge version? I uploded some Things on a private tracker, I'm the brown, solutions pls anons...

>GNU/Linux
dude I use arch and I'm not autistic enough to call it that

"Dude, I use Arch [...]"
comma.guide/vocative-comma/

give me an invite derpta

qStalledmeme is objectively worse than 2.2.1 in nearly every possible way, you're not wrong. I look at it a bit like IRC. The last worthy client updates happened in like 2009 as well. I guess if nobody gives a fuck, you seriously stop receiving worthwhile alternatives.

The objectively patrician way to torrent I guess, but there still is some to be said for the interface and options of 2.2.1 even over that.

That's literally OP's point though. He's got more of a clue than you.

Transmission is okay tier and a bit comfy, but doesn't excel.

literally use qbittorrent

Literally a downgrade.

exigo
xbtmusic
gardencenterstage
deepbassnine
hydra.zone
baconbits
h4h
togethercheatingher
funsharingcommunity
soitgoes
intheshadows
wigornot
mmmm.hm
fakedoor.store
smoothnesspuma
retrowith.in

Do you guys use inbound and outbound encryption? I have, but I'm wondering if it at all slows you down?

>hydra.zone
>he doesn't know

>muh qstalled meme

Literally never had this happen to me unless the torrent had 0 seeds and i am on a 7mbit connection

The meme doesn't just account for the fact is did happen to many people, it also correctly suggests uTorrent can definitely be set to more aggressive settings than you can hope to achieve.

>endangering the rest of the users because you can't figure out how to torrent

Now this is a 10/10 meme. Really good shit Spaghetti.

>he fell for the encryption meme

but why... it's so easy just to bookmark the https version

https is a meme only pedos with something to hide need military grade encryption just to browse the internet

godspeed.

anyone has the pic that compares the clients? i am pretty sure i saved it but i can't seem to find it

Literally 0 seedboxes use utorrent either

People finally caught on? Back when retards were shilling qbtorrent or deluge, both kept freezing/hanging and disconnecting on me. Went back to 2.2.1 and it did not give ANY issues and I still use it. Now i see it became a meme so this shit is hilarious. People will bandwagon anything

Tell me your configuration changes for Deluge, anons

literally nothing wrong with qBit
feels just like le 2.2.1 just not outdated

OP's point was being forced to use OLD versions of uTorrent. However, even old versions are inferior to free as in freedom alternatives available on Windows too, such as qBitTorrent.
Fix you're autism.

I use Arch too, but it's literally GNU/Linux.

This is a thread about private trackers any torrent client is just fine to leech from public shit

Why use such retarded old version of deluge?

>headless minimal distro in a VM

Even using ubuntu server this was already fucking up my regular computer usage

>old utorrent versions are the only way to go for private tracker competent users on windows
Except that old versions of uTorrent are buggy as shit and full of security holes and any decent tracker discourages or bans using it in favor of using qBittorent, Deluge, Transmission, rTorrent, etc.
>t. staff member on a private tracker

im in every private tracker there is

>but doesn't excel.
Oh wow, you totally convinced me with your hard numbers and benchmarks. What a hero.