Hey guys, I need help unlocking a Samsung Galaxy S7 phone...

Hey guys, I need help unlocking a Samsung Galaxy S7 phone. I factory reset it but It's still under the old google account, any ideas?

LeDaShaun-Obama...

DaQuan....

You must have done it wrong, Tyrese. Factory reset would clear that login. A quick google:

1. Ensure the device is powered off.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up and Home buttons.
3. While continuing to hold volume up and home, press and hold the Power button until RECOVERY BOOTING appears in the upper-left then release all buttons.
4. From the Android Recovery screen, select Wipe data/factory reset. Utilize the volume buttons to cycle through the available options and the power button to select.
5. Select Yes.
6. Allow several seconds for the factory data reset to complete.
7. Select Reboot system now.

Note: To set up the device after the reset has completed, refer to Initial Activation and Setup.

i'm pretty sure Nougat and up it still requires you to log in the orginal google associated account

Yeah I did the wipe/fac reset and it's still asking for old account.

hook it up to a PC, put it in download mode and downoad smartswitch. it can flash stock firmware wiping everything.

how do i do download mode?

Take that to google, retard. Sup Forums isnt your tech or theft support, l'darius

is there even an easy way to do this, ive tried 4 guides now and nothing works

AYO NIGGA I FOUND DIS FONE HOW I UNLOCK?!?!?!?

Been here since 2012 and you're the first faggot desperate enough to give actual advice. Sad.

Does not work for Knox.

It's asking for the samsung account, if the phone have the reactivation lock enabled you can't do shit with it.

>touchwizz

Factory resets only trigger Google's FRP if done from recovery. If you do it from settings, the lock will not trigger. You'll need to log in to the Google account that was on the phone. If it's not your account, then give the phone back, Jamal.

Or you can flash the engineer boot image using Odin, which will give you ADB root privileges and allow you to trick the phone into thinking you logged in, or wipe the lock entirely.

Lol, I tried to root my phone a few days ago. First time trying. I failed and wiped my os instead. Got it back to working condition, but god damm did I go through a trip to get that OS back

hello this is tech support how may i assist you?

Give it back Kim Jun.
It's Knox and Samsung account locked, which means you can't do jack shit without the original account.

Knox locked so you can't even flash another firmware to nuke the damn thing.

mail it to me, I'll unlock it for you :^)

>Be Jamal
>hurr durr how do i unlock da phonez?
You know reading is hard but if you look at the first paragraph it says this isn't your personal tech support.