Blocking "piguiproxy", "amgload"...

Blocking "piguiproxy", "amgload", and "smcheck" on uMatrix and it gives me the blank CSS/white text background for the main site.

Any friendly souls might be able to help us with this? Thanks in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

s.4cdn.org/css/yotsubluenew.673.css
Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop blocking it goy, and go back to your shithole board

install ublock origin. this should be included in the default filters, but if it still isn't working add this to 'my filters'

Sup Forums.org##script:inject(abort-current-inline-script.js, String.fromCharCode, /[0-9a-f]{40}..$/)

>stop blocking it goy, and go back to your shithole board

What kind of childish response is this to a legitimate grievance expressed by the entire board?

>install ublock origin. this should be included in the default filters, but if it still isn't working add this to 'my filters'
>Sup Forums.org##script:inject(abort-current-inline-script.js, String.fromCharCode, /[0-9a-f]{40}..$/)
Someone mentioned this in the last thread but I was hoping there was a second option. It may be my only choice at this point, I prefer uMatrix to uBlock but I greatly appreciate the help.

>Caring about privacy is bad racist Sup Forumsshitter wrong think
Sup Forums - consumer electronics, stickers, and watches

Is that the solution to the big shitstorm you guys were posting about hiro? I didn't really hear what it was about, but it sounded bad.

mooooooods le tech support threadddddd

Except it's a very specific, time and date sensitive topic. Your post is clearly off-topic and meant to spread FUD. Delete your post for breaking board rules.

I have yet to see these in ublock or umatrix. maybe its because I also use a hosts file?

change your scope to boards.Sup Forums.org and block scripts from boards.Sup Forums.org and s.4cdn.org.

Just block all ads and load this into an addon:
s.4cdn.org/css/yotsubluenew.673.css

Hirogit included a jewcoin miner script in the site code.

Janitor undercover spreading FUD because hiro promised them "special consideration" for promotion to unpaid mod if they help cover this up.

I had the greasemonkey anti-cancer thing, and the ublock filter, and just now I saw a banner ad appear. How fucked am I?

1) install tampermonkey
2) use Sup Forums anti-cancer script in tm
--------------------------------------------------

// ==UserScript==
// @name Sup Forums Anti-cancer
// @namespace Sup Forums.org/
// @version 0.1
// @description Fixes the shady cancer Hiroshimoot added to Sup Forums on 18/12/2017.
// @include *://*.Sup Forums.org/*
// @run-at document-start
// ==/UserScript==
var match = '(function(){var f="to",n="U",u="pper",r="C",t="ase",o="substr"';
window.addEventListener('beforescriptexecute', function(e) {
if(e.target.textContent.startsWith(match)){
e.stopPropagation();
e.preventDefault();
console.log("Cancer averted.");
}
}, true);

argh, formatting

Gitlab site with Argon analysis was not updated since 4-5 days. Does it mean that we wont find out if ads really contained malware?

I didnt had any infection, my cpu was normally behaving, no ads visible, no css breaking, firefox used, posting from EU. Im still too afraid to browsw Sup Forums outside the phone because of all this talk about infections, bitcoin miners and ransomware...

fuck off shitstain

Hello hiroshima nagasaki, what's wrong? Butthurt that your viruses got blocked so soon?

>I prefer uMatrix to uBlock but I greatly appreciate the help.
I use both, uBlock for default filters, and uMatrix for custom settings

All I did is replace a word in the obfuscated code with privoxy and it cannot unpack itself anymore.

FILTER: get memed kid
s/(

>Day 10 of silence from the gook

You faggots spend days shitposting about Windows 10 being botnet, but continue to use this site when botnet is added. Hypocrites.