And the best tech product of 2017 is

And the best tech product of 2017 is...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H9QxIvm7T90
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not that one.

Is that the iPhone XI

Why hasn't anyone released a phone with a selfie screen rather than a selfie camera?

Just a small vanity screen on the back which acts as a viewfinder.

>pic not related

can't video chat like that

When will we have embedded cameras so the whole screen will just be glass?

because video chat exists

Selfies were a mistake

probably not a phone, idiot
teen
retard

Didn't meizu or xiaomi release a phone that has an oled screen on the back?

Someone needs to make a screen that the camera can see through from behind

There is a dumbphone with that. And a lot of phones used to have a little silver square to act as a selfie mirror. Especially older blackberry models like the 83xx, 89xx and 90xx

>no headphone jack
>receding hairline and a crimson chin
>not OLED
>$500
Disgusting.

>buying a oneplus 5th time we've stolen your personal data
lamo

Dual screen were pretty much standard for flip phones.

If they hadn't fucked up the camera so bad it would've been phone of the year IMO. Also, no IP rating or wireless charging was a bummer.

Probably the threadripper. I don't know. There wasn't that much innovation this year. There is no more capitalism in the first world. It's all just corporatism.

>

I'd pick it up for $300, but the best is obviously the Pixel 2 XL.

1000 dollars for a screen that looks like it's from 2007

No thanks. Phone is garbage

>a cellphone
no

Why the fuck are all the "bezelless" phones reducing the sides and the top as much as physically possible while keeping the bottom one, when it's the bottom one that interferes with usability the most?

*knock knock*

THIS, so much fucking this, i never understood why they just don't do pic related

Amazon HD10

I have one, it's surprisingly comfy

back in hardware button days that's how it used to be

Pic related. You’re welcome.

Bottom speakers and ports are typically down there and the bezel gives a little more internal clearance without the screen in the way.

No headphone jack, instantly dropped. Galaxy s8, lg v30, even the op5 outclass the """essential""" phone.

No reason not to have hardware buttons. They can be remappable too, and it gives reason for top/bottom bezels. Don't need to have awkward phone foreheads and you can still use the phone, maybe with a protective case!

le nintendo switch
cry some more, iFag

does anyone actually use this?

Reminder that this phone sold only about 50,000 units (according to unofficial statistics).

That's fucking pathetic.

>browsing Sup Forums
>not flashing free roms

Wow it's like the phone I bought in 2011 except it was manufactured in a different year. What an amazing product. Google really brought 2017 into the future with that one.

Please, the judges will be a bunch of youtubers who just got cool swag bags full of iPhones and apple watches.

They almost all vote for apple, except one or two guys who vote for that razor phone.

fucking redditors still invading that board

>"essential" phone not so essential
youtube.com/watch?v=H9QxIvm7T90

I did
Twice, in my entire life

>no headphone jack
>no OLED
Ask me how do i know that you are uninformed and talking shit

he's likely referring to the essential phone and presenting the OP5 as an alternative

Something that has a headphone jack and expandable storage.

and a replaceable battery too please santa

just give me Nokia n900 with modern specs

The year chink phones beat Apple in innovations, Samsung in build quality and Google in developer-friendliness, all in one device.

I hope they'll SERIOUSLY step up their camera game next year, because everything else is pretty much solved.

what phone are we talking about desu

this. please.

neo900.org

mmh will samshit s9 have expandable storage? jack will come back this time

>neo900.org
either this is some outdated meme or the creation of the worst most amateur marketing team I've seen in a while
The idea is too good to be true ;_;

not a meme, they're a small team and they've been working on it for 4 years, I believe.

also, I personally wouldn't want to use my n900 for anything besides a terminal/pentesting with how impractical it would be to use with maemo/android on top of a phone like the n900.

>Watch full screen 16:9 video
>IPS panel, status bar around camera cutout has distracting lighting during video

Fucking ugly and afterthought.