An iPhone 5S with the front facing camera removed/taped up is the best phone ever made

An iPhone 5S with the front facing camera removed/taped up is the best phone ever made.

Debate me, you will lose.

Other urls found in this thread:

gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/news/apple-sued-in-israel-for-deliberately-slowing-iphones-with-old-batteries-1792360
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My 5S has either fungus or dirt inside the front facing camera, so no tape needed!

Ok, defend this.

gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/news/apple-sued-in-israel-for-deliberately-slowing-iphones-with-old-batteries-1792360

The Moto G series was/is the best phones ever made.

They do everything that any one could want out of a phone for $200, not $649

Who cares? If you use your smartphone for doing anything other than browsing the internet and taking shitty photos you need to leave this board.

then it gets so gimped you cant even do that.

Just don't update your phone. With a jailbreak you can patch exploits. Plus, nowadays they don't add any new features to the OS except retarded gimmicks.

If you don't update iOS your apps stop working and you can't use the appstore.

>implying 99.999% of appleniggers are going to do this

i''ll debate you honor 7x and has better specs and is not a ios shitter

OP here, meant to say iphone SE obviously

how do you remove the front camera?

You lie.

You can just open the phone, pull the camera out, put blutac over the lens and put it back in. I did the same thing with my ThinkPad™.

LMAO EASY OP

>iPhone SE
Same formfactor, iPhone 6S hardware

> With a jailbreak you can patch exploits

nice lie, most exploits don't get a manual patch

>$400
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Why do you NEED a phone to have better hardware than the 5S? The beauty of it is that it's fast enough to do anything, but you can drop one down a manhole cover and it's so cheap to replace that it doesn't matter.

>no keyboard
>non-removable battery
>no microSD slot
>Lightning
>iOS
>IPS display
no

All of these threads are the same

You bought some outdated/shitty/overpriced hardware and you're trying to rationalize it. Just enjoy your bad decision and fuck off.

This

Kill yourself.

>he buys an SE from apple.com

Where can I get a brand new SE for a reasonable price? I've been stalking eBay and Amazon and most of the time it's refurbished at best.

Do they refuse to launch?

Got one with 2 weeks of use from a guy on a local ads site with the original receipt (also checked the serial number on the apple care site). Paid 210€, which I guess is a good deal

that screen is way too small and you call it the best phone ever made? could atleadt said the 6 or something if you were going with an iPhone faggot

Cellphones and tablets began as separate devices and should remain that way.

I prefer my Nexus 5 with G2 battery.

I had the Moto G 3rd gen and it was fucking horrible with 1gb of ram and 8gb storage. Expandable storage was only for media and a limited number of apps that could be migrated to SD card.

I sold it and spent $20 more on the ZTE Axon and it's a much better phone than the Moto G.

Jew wanting more sheckles for the butthurt iphags.

My iPhone 5S is literally unusable. 2-3 apps in the background and the phone completely shits itself. Touchscreen becomes unusable, registering one touch as two - at completely different spots. Sounds like a hardware issue, but it stops the second you close all background apps.

That's usually what "stop working" means

Check your battery mAh, you could be getting hit by the throttling if you are on 10.2.1 or later.

Check with a battery app.

>will lost
>not malware

I love my SE, but coming from a 6 it still feels tiny, even after owning it 6 months.

Anything below an SE doesn’t have enough RAM for multiple apps / tabs

Oh no! I cannot use (app of the week)! What a disaster!