Subhumans with 8GB RAM

>he doesn't have 16GB RAM

>CPU temp over 60
lol

I'll wait for Uncle Sam to shut down the DRAM price fixing before buying another couple sticks

>my gpu will die if its not at room temp
What is with these thermal memes? Lower is of course preferable but anything up to about 80c is absolutely fine

16 is only enough for gaming children

I am enough for your mom.

Not having 128 gigs of ram in 2017

>playing shit gaymes

Even my laptop has 32GB... soon upgrading to 64.

And not even ultra settings. Intel finished.

Why would I buy an extra 8GB of RAM when I don't even use 3 of the 8GB I currently have?

I thought I would need more than 8GB of ram for VR, but I realize I hardly use any ram. I used to have 16GB DDR3, but I gave away my old PC now I have 8GB of DDR4 on my new PC.

Also, ram is too expensive, so there is no reason to buy more. You can blame cellphone manufacturers for making phones with DDR4 ram, so PC users have to suffer as ram prices are skyrocketing.

>he doesn't have 16GB RAM
Not mandatory for audio production.

>muh 16gb masterrace
>only a 1070

>not having 128gb

The whole 8GB is enough for gayming is a meme and always has been a meme
Only dumbasses from Sup Forums fail to understand it

just wait untill consoles start using it. you haven't seen nuffin yet

I only have 32GB RAM because it was on sale, prior to the spike.
Now, the same kit is worth almost 4 times as much from the same shop that I bought it.
As long as people are happy with their RAM choices, and as long as they didn't get ripped off too much, it's all good.

Mobo is limited to 32GB even though I am also on patsburg

I got a 16GB RAM with an i7 back in 2013. Wasn't the 1070 released in 2016?

But why?

Fuck off with your apologetic bs. "

> user, the ram manufacturers had no way to know technology would continue on the trend it always has! Also 800 factories burned down!

> A bunch of people from the big ram manufacturers were fined and jailed for price fixing

How can you possibly be defective enough to think RAM prices are high due to "market forces"?

>he doesnt have 32GiB
That shit alone is minimum, get 64GiB and upgrade to 128 over time.

Thought that was an actual decent game like American Truck Simulator from the thumbnail fuck you OP

>dual core
>old ass processor
wow, its fucking nothing

That's 2x an octa core processor.

user clearly didn't delid. Luckily Intel's sets Tjmax as hot as oven at 95c.

Girl here. I don't date guys with less than 16gb of ram

does the size of the stick matter?

lol