What is the best image viewer for Windows?

What is the best image viewer for Windows?

I've never used anything but the windows default one. Don't see an issue with it.

Xnview

But it doesn't play gifs.

honeyview, jpegview, irfan viewer.

irfanview can play gifs but sometimes they're played too fast or look like VLC, whats up with that?

Just use edge.exe lol

FastStone

My nigger. I always use iexplorer.exe to view SVG files.

I use Honeyview. It's not perfect but it werks for me.

This. Its functionality and ergonomics beats the shit out of the rest.

You don't seem to be using the latest version of Microsoft® Windows®.

Those gifs have delay between frames set too low (0 or 10ms for example). Web browsers usually ignore that and display those with delay such as 100ms, while IW actually tries to display them at such speeds. Never got them VLC'd though.

Half+ of the WIndows users are not using latest version of Microsoft® Windows® as well.
Do not know anything about best by I like XnViewMP for the customizability and great performance.

jpegview

I use FastStone aswell. It displays images in fullscreen (unlike Windows' default viewer, which displays the taskbar) and displays the image metadata IIRC. It's also really lightweight. The icon could be better, though.

Gimp.

Then I use chrome.

Which of these handles webms best? Xnviews crashes for me with folders containing >5

Default the .gif files to be used along with your browser.

To this point it amazes me how MS's own new image viewer is like 10 times slower with less features than some bosnian ayrab's tool from like 1978

Google Chrome because it supports webp.

How to zoom in full screen in win photoviewer?
Or registry tweak to remove the edges

>irfan viewer
>inferior pajeet code
REEEEEEEEE