What makes Vivaldi so great?

What makes Vivaldi so great?

Nothing? It's just another web browser. There's nothing special it does. Pretty sure it has the same problems as Chrome or Firefox.

That browser looks ugly. Why should I use that over another browser. I'm very happy with Firefox. I've been using Firefox for several years and I don't see the reason to change browsers. Tell me why your browser is better.
>Chrome
>Eats all your ram

Nothing. Its proprietary software. No reason to use it over free as in freedom alternatives.

It's a proprietary Chromium, like Chrome. Nothing of interest.

It uses absolutely zero memory!

nothing?

It's shit

one minute to open on my e4500

native vertical tabs

>contrary to Firefox, it opens every page without rendering or unicode problems
>contrary to Mozilla - I actually can be sure that there won't be any bullshit tv show addons in my browser
>it's like Chrome (which is a good thing) but without GOOGLE IN YOUR FACE
>it's like Chrome but with some nice out of the box features like notes, full screen screenshots, etc.

I wish the tabs and address bar could share the same real estate

b-but that's retarded idea...

I've actually tried to that. Found it to be very uncomfortable.
What is a shame in Vivaldi's interface is that I can't get tabs to be lower than an address bar (like in a default Pale Moon)

It's a Chromium clone with more features and a bloated UI. It's been getting better, and is a decent browser. Only thing I hate about it is how much CPU usage spikes by just opening new tabs/windows. Other than that, bretty good.

That's a meme I didn't hear in a while.

It's chrome with additional chink botnet on top.
It hits right home for every videogame enthusiast on Sup Forums

Just change the css to fit your needs

I can't use anything other than vertical tabs now.

it made UI customizing great again

Use or keep using Firefox.
Not really.

There's some css for Firefox going around that does just that

Maybe if you only have like 2 tabs open at once but otherwise it's way better to just use vertical tabs. Vivaldi is proprietary poop though

Firefox can do the same

It has a annoying change the address bar depending what site your own feature.There is no real innovation in web browsers anymore, most alternative browsers just take the webkit/blink source code and put a fancy skin on it.

It's the little things like the sidebar, the notes, the history stats with graphs, that little button that applies filters to webpages, the size slider at the bottom, the automatic blocking of webpages and so on. It's kind of frustrating because it's stuff that old opera already had and they're very slowly adding to a different engine.
If the new Opera management had continued with development as before instead of just making a chrome clone, Vivaldi wouldn't even be necessary.

>chink

You're getting your browsers mixed up

switched back to chromium after spending 6 months with vivaldi.
If you're into more ui customization Vivaldi is a pretty good browser. You can enable flash automatically for any site. Found myself using the notes feature more than I thought I would. Updates every week or so. They are adding more and more features. It's pretty impressive how much it changed over the last 6 months.

Spending a couple of hours with chromium it feels a bit snappier. Maybe I'll switch back to vivaldi later. I'm not really committed to any browser. Just looking for what just werks.

Fast, has all the extensions, uber customizable.
I do notice a weird pause when loading pages sometimes, but I feel like that might just be them not caching everything in the universe.

Because you can do goofy shit like this

Downloading now.

That can be helpful when reading while in bed.

shills on the internet