Chair thread? What do you sit on?

Chair thread? What do you sit on?

Looking for a good chair since I have to sit for 8-12 hours for my job. Got a budget of about $1000 and have no idea what to look for. The gaymer shit seems to usually be the most full-featured but I know that type of stuff is usually overpriced and low quality.

Other urls found in this thread:

akracing.com/product/akracing-obsidian/
officeworks.com.au/shop/officeworks/p/baku-medium-back-chair-black-jbbakumbbk
youtube.com/watch?v=Gp8FDSIO6_8
store.steelcase.com/seating/office-chairs/gesture
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tbh Omega chairs are the best of cheap and quality to me

I use a truly. at home, Aeron at work. I've tried the steelcase v2 just once but it's by far the best for comfort

some cheap folding chair from costco

Hey OP. I appreciate your OP and your thoughts of comfort and what not. But you also need to make sure to avoid getting a botnet chair. Personally I find pic related to be the best value for money while also avoiding a botnet.

looking for a good 50GBP or so chair for my girlfriend as well that is reasonably comfortable

Any good £150 chairs?

all office chairs suck. only difference in them is different materials and some adjustments but they are just as uncomfortable also no store has anything but 20€-300€ models. its just comfier to be in bed and have a huge screen or laptop instead of sitting uncomfortably at a desk that is very likely too high and hurts hands.

Ikea Markus is a very popular choice in that price range, but I advise you to try one before buying, like you should do with any chair. I'm gonna go against the usual recommendations and tell you to find a leather one though. They use a more stiff padding on the cloth ones, which I found less comfortable.

I second the leather. It's also more maintainable since wiping it off with a wet cloth actually does remove dirt.

Go on craigslist and find any used office chairs from small businesses or people selling them cheapish

This is the chair I use. especially nice in the summer with the mesh back

I advise against ebay knock off DXRacers, after 6 months, the back support couldn't support me and I only weigh 180.

Just got this on the sale, been liking the gamer chairs features but not the look.

Like this one since its more held back on the gamery aesthetics and the seat height can go much higher than on the other models (21 inch max instead of 17)

What do yalls thank about it

akracing.com/product/akracing-obsidian/

Nothing shows up on my side, I'm assuming that's an US only model?
In any case, it starts at what? $300-400? That's already in range of brands like Office Master and such. I'd say have a look around, and especially sit in a few chairs.

This is okish, but has it's problems. I'm not a even a fatass but after about a year of use the seat cushion flattened out enough that it started to become uncomfortable to sit on. I have to use another cushion to use it now.

Define exactly
>I'm not a even a fatass

I'm 1m74/70Kg, and my Markus is now 4 years old and still as good as new. Even the leather didn't crack yet, which surprised me.

Holy fuck

>bonded leather

I made the same mistake. Never again.

I'm 90 kg and my Markus still holds up after 3ish years. What the fuck did you do?

I'm 80kg. It just gets used a lot I suppose. It's the only seat I use in the house.

I bought a used Aeron chair for 500€.
Steep but I love it.

Sink your ass into a chair made with love by /ourguy/. Only $399.

I'm 100kg (down to 90kg by summer). Will this hold up if I'm not a retard jumping into it or leaning too much?

I just want a comfy chair that I can use without my shirt at times. Last one I had was eventually peeled entirely.

I go to rich neighborhoods and grab their chairs.

For that price just get an embody, they're great.

you are fully autistic if you spend more than $400 on a fucking chair and don't have some kind of physical disability

>Pewdiehitler
>Our guy
LOL

fucking help me Sup Forums

why are all the good office chairs literally hundreds of dollars, yet u can get a 100 dollar recliner which has spring supported cushion which never wears out meanwhile every office chair flattens out eventually (even the 24 hour / call center specific ones) or their fucking hydraulic lifts start to leak

herman miller areon or embody

$180 used Steelcase Leap

Thoughts on "Matt Blatt Replica Aeron Style Ergonomic Chair"

I want something nice for home without paying that much out the ass for the real deal.

>that furniture and room
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Just got it a few weeks ago. Reclines 180º, adjustable lumbar support pillow, super comfy headrest pillow, all around comfy, shit's great.

Aeron reporting in.

Bump

did you buy it new?
if so how are the loan repayments going

Since I'm I can't really tell how it will handle the extra weight. Going by what says though, you shouldn't have any issues, as long as you're not jumping on it or something.

>What do you sit on?
I lay on my bed

this looks like a $50 chair

you have the bayonet right there, use it

(don't use it, it's just a meme)

Lazyboy-like recliner. I'd buy one of those DXracer chairs, but don't have the room for one yet. I wouldn't recommend a recliner being used like an officer chair, but it's fine if you have a large monitor, wireless keyboard/trackball, and back issues.

Cons: You'll fall asleep in it very quickly if you're tired.

any decent chairs that are not fucking leather? shit sucks ass to sit in naked
>use a towel

it shifts and gets even worse than just the chair

wear clothes? what level of neet are you on

sometimes you just want to get home from work sit down and relax without any nonsense like changing into sweatpants but i wont sit in my work clothes

Is there posturpedic difference between a herman memer or getting something shitty like this officeworks.com.au/shop/officeworks/p/baku-medium-back-chair-black-jbbakumbbk and then getting a lumbar cushion?

yes

>>Sup Forums

>that desk

Is it a bad idea to buy a chair online?

No, they come In a box like they'd come in a box at the store. Shipping will cost a lot if it isn't free

youtube.com/watch?v=Gp8FDSIO6_8

store.steelcase.com/seating/office-chairs/gesture

how much does a chair with adjustments for every part cost? im currently using one that only lets you adjust height of the back thing but not position and it hurts after a while.

Sieg heil

I use a knock off of these at work and honestly it's amazing.