Hey Sup Forums. A black person tried to steal my wallet today. I was really scared...

Hey Sup Forums. A black person tried to steal my wallet today. I was really scared. What tech should I get for this feel?

a gun you dumb cuck

A wallet chain

move to a country without black persons

This, but OP should use it on himself to remove another frogposter from this world

I use a front pocket wallet. The Ridge Wallet, pretty nice, but isn't the roomiest thing.

Move to Europe. And yes they got arabs but they just blow up places and don't go on streets straight robbing people, especially men.

Did they fix the gypsies?

This. Let him have the wallet then when he turns around and is about to start running, pull out your gun and shoot him in the back.

Pic related is the best defense against niggers

I'm a dumb liberal. I voted for Hillary, too.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

are you retarded? they do go around robbing people and if you're unlucky they'll kill or rape you as well (male-on-male gangrape has gone up by like 100000% because of the invaders)

Shooting someone in the back is, with some exceptions, gonna make it hard to claim self defense. So in order not to get fucked legally... yell "HEY NIGGER YOU FORGOT SOMETHING" or similar first and wait until they're facing you before you shoot.

Tazer

your experience somehow reminds me of Windows 10

>yell "HEY NIGGER YOU FORGOT SOMETHING"
do not, if the nog gets a lawyer you can get charged with a hatecrime. Also you may get fucked because
1. Shooting
2. Saying nigger to an actual nigger
3. lies
The lawyers these nogs get coach them to say they felt oppressed by being called a nigger out in public. That he was only trying to feed his family etc etc. You'll be painted as the worst person
currently living.

I recommend just going to and beating the fuck out of him

You mean if you're lucky they'll rape you.

>race baiting
>on a tech board

Found the brown person

A book.

>a nigger
>with a gun
>talking with protect you from nigger.

Here in the Netherlands shooting someone in the back is a valid self-defense if you claim you were so upset by the robbery it clouded your judgement.