I'm from montreal but I'm curious on how other cities handle their tech indutry, their programmers, whats the pay...

I'm from montreal but I'm curious on how other cities handle their tech indutry, their programmers, whats the pay, is the city involved in developing the new media sector? Been thinking about moving to new york because of the energy and fast paced lifestyle.

>wants to leave a safe, comfy, Canadian city for a giant shitskin infested slum

> wants to leave behind boring city and country's devalued currency for fun and the almighty dollar
Sounds good to me.

> Safe comfy Canadian city not shitskin infested
> Montreal

Choose one

>Montreal murder rate: 1.4/100,000
>New York murder rate: 15.9/100,000

I'm a programmer in Montreal too. The pay here is shit unless you work for Shopify, Autodesk, Element and some others. At least it is cheap to live here but NY seems like a good choice for big bucks. I'm already American anyway. They can keep the wages low here because the Francocucks will literally take half of a US salary just so they don't have to speak English.

It's only comfy in the summer, the weather right now makes me want to kill myself. I am Vitamin D deficient, my hydro bills are through the roof and my skin is cracking from dryness

Well maybe that says something about me

> implying you can discern anything from that

So you're going to tell me Montreal isn't far safer than fucking New York?

vive le Québec libre

yessir miller

Fuck off,
Esti de Separtist a merde.
Tu a perdu la guerre Adapte ou meure

Demographics are missing, and where are the crimes taking place? Just because Montréal is safer doesn't mean that all of Jew York is a murderous shithole.

not even accurate. NYC had 284 murders this year out of 8.538 m people or 3.3/100,000

>Canada tech
>Offer shit wages compared to the US while cost of living in places like Toronto and Vancouver is high
>Use this as proof that they can't get a Canadian to fill to the position so they can bring in a pajeet and pay him even less
>Meanwhile Canadians just go to the US and get paid twice as much

>boring
yeah, nothing is quite as exciting as watching a homeless man piss on the street while getting held up at gunpoint

Cuck.

>be canadian
>no one in montreal or toronto called me back for a summer internship
>only offer from microsoft redmond for 7k usd per month

i don't know what's wrong with canadian tech companies

> he says while Pajeet shits in the street

yup
I can only get Montreal companies to give me interviews. I'm even an American citizen. Fucking worthless McGill degree

Dual citizenship?

I was actually thinking about going to Toronto for a tech job (I have 10 years sr tech experience).

>1.7 where I go to university even with sand niggers and refoogeys.

should probably mention that I saw a guy shitting in a bin outside the hilton on 7th when i went there in august.

there was also a guy covered in shit who had clearly completely lost his fucking mind.

I'll stick to being bombed by isis thanks. American cities are fucking terrifying