No guts. fix this. post guts

no guts. fix this. post guts.

>AMD GPU
SAD

I like that desk, your case is cool too.

8/10 very neat
10/10 very nice cable management and colors

HTPC

Jonsbo C3 case
Really love it
Will probably sell the shit parts and get a Ryzen
>2018
>When you get a hexacore browsing machine

assembly
only 2.2 kgs 5 kg with hardware
But I cant use the front USB because the H61 lacks USB3 and SATA3 also doesnt exist

I have changed things around can't decide what to upgrade next.

Thinking of getting a 8700k, 32gb 4,000mhz ddr4, and a 1tb m.2. to replace an old 2600k and SSD.
Used mostly for editing video
Good idea or not?

How about upgrading your fans to ones without RGB lighting

A more subtle color would look better.

The gpu came with the red leds stock. And the fans were a really good deal plus I like the color

Probably gonna need a refill soon + cleaning of rad and boards since its open. Need to fix the front door too.

Don't you find all those lights distracting when you're gaming in the dark? Fucks with my eyes..

I had a jonsbo c2 with a h61 DTX board and a 3770k a few years back. Still have the case but sold hw.

Got hotter than hell in there, old gtx970 ran at 85-90c during gaming, cpu at 80c. Got sick of the noise.

You could just add a pcie usb3/sata6g controller tho.

8700k seems like a sensible upgrade from sandy if you require cpu power, the ram you have planned tho.. That shit will cost you more than the rest of your rig.

You can use the same waterblock afaik also.

First Pc build. How did I do?

is this custom? why is the ram on the left side facing down but on the right side it's normal (2 sticks are parallel with each other)

I'm surprised you can even see the RGB looking past the brim of your fedora

fancy colour time.

OP what motherboard is that?

Case?

Looks like one of the Phanteks Enthoo varieties

The Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX. I have the mATX TG RGB version and the TG is secured only by hinges and magnets. The ITX TG and ATX TG do not have this problem though.

You and I are best friends now.

this triggers the Sup Forums

bump

fucking exif

>Running R3 with K7
Wut

it's a 1600 not a ryzen 3

whats your hashrate, bro?

i dont mine but i wish i got a 1080 instead of a vega

>8700k
The fire will blend it well with your color scheme

Switched from the 1080s to a 1080ti a while back and I won a DG-87 case from EVGA from a competition thing a few months ago but I'm too lazy to take a new pic.

bite me, faggots

The problem with building your own PC is that there's too much empty space.

Disgusting guts

Rate my sleeper build poorfags

>ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme
>1950x
>Enermax TR360 AIO watercooler
>32gb Corsair Vengeance
>R9 290x, waiting for the 1080ti successor
>2x Nvme 960 Evo 250gb in RAID 0 bootable
>W10 pro

Has an IBM Model M with USB cord too, not sure what I'm going to do about a beige monitor not much nowadays is made in that color.

Still setting up, working on cable management today

My radiator setup, it's mounted with some 5.25" mounts I fabbed up to fit with the 120mm fans in the drive bays.

This design was one of the big reasons I went with one of these old vintage 90's ATX cases.

It does not have any SATA drives.....yet, but that will be on the list once I figure out cable management.

forgot pic lol

CPU has ran 4ghz without a hitch, once I get everything setup I'm going to start cranking it up to see how high I can go.

I will probably fab up a window kit for it soon especially with all the RBG LED shit on the motherboard

This. That's why I just by a new Mac Mini every time mine dies. When you're earning as much as I am it just makes sense. Think different, poorfriends :pp

rate my guts Sup Forums