==The dark side of women tech groups - Marlene Jaeckel==

==The dark side of women tech groups - Marlene Jaeckel==
youtube.com/watch?v=DP6uyX9hDc0

medium.com/@marlene.jaeckel/the-empress-has-no-clothes-the-dark-underbelly-of-women-who-code-and-google-women-techmakers-723be27a45df

Other urls found in this thread:

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=15841677
youtube.com/watch?v=vzmbW4ueGdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

inb4 Sup Forums shitheads infest this thread

>Liberals are cancer
Wow, ground breaking stuff we got here

wait a second... what if assholes exist... what if confusion breeds aggression... what if assholes aren't spokespeople for the ideologies they claim to support... what if feminism is a legitimate social stance to take and doesn't necessarily make you an SJW... what if Google isn't the thing that made these decisions, and the acts are examples of assholes being assholes in various environments and not an example of a left-wing conspiracy...

oops, I let my mind wander a bit into utter nonsense. those "what ifs" can't be true.

>those damn Nazis and their ability to come to logical conclusions based on empirical data!!!

My feelings tho

>I need everybody and anybody to help my Women and I’m sorry there is a gender issues but right now it about my ladies

what if you are a cuck

>what if feminism is a legitimate social stance
this is too retarded to be a bait

kek, apparently this article was silenced on HN as well

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=15841677

>news.ycombinator.com/item?id=15841677

Just saw that too after making an account to submit it.

Women Who Code is one of their startups, makes sense.

tech maykers

They re getting late realizing its a scam all along

she sounds like a reasonable person judging from the article
but I bet she's actually a manipulative conspiracy-theory alt-right nutjob

youtube.com/watch?v=vzmbW4ueGdg
I'll never forget carmack's answer

>64030072
not even a you

what is that accent?

>==
This isn't 8ch you dumbass

Fuck off antifa

How many outspoken female conservatives do you know that aren't crazy alt-righters?
because I don't know a single one

>64030217
>identity politics
Kill yourself you shitposting fuck

so you also don't know any
ok then

I'm not him. Take your identity politics back to whatever website hired you

>64030217
no more ((yous)) attention whore shitposter
do not give him yous, is just more derail and obvious bait

>How many conservative females do you know that are willing to be outspoken, ie ruin their career and social life, and aren't crazy?

I don't know about you user but it takes a crazy, or unanimously wealthy, conservative woman in tech to voice her opinions. She'll either be destroyed or have to rely solely on herself from then on

>what if feminism is a legitimate social stance to take
What if chopping your balls off makes you manlier?

right, so if she isn't wealthy then she's likely to be a crazy alt-righter
my money's on crazy alt-righter

>assholes being assholes in various environments and not an example of a left-wing conspiracy

Assholes being assholes in the name of leftism = a leftist conspiracy.

Google itself doesn't give a shit. They just want the least trouble possible from these people. Most of them don't have lives and don't work very hard, so they have time to be as petty and shitty as possible, and people who have other things to do usually don't like arguing with them, so they just go along.

If 9/11 happened during the social media age you'd see the right wing version of SJWs "WHAT YOU DON'T SUPPORT THE COUNTRY BRO!? TERRORIST!" I mean you did for a year.

>64030314
Source your claims, fucknut

so a woman that talkes about politics is either a nutjob sjw or a crazy alt-right?

Those falling for obvious bait
don't make the shill get paid

>Google itself doesn't give a shit

dohoho, that's where you're wrong, kiddo. they're very much supportive of this nonsense.

t. googledrone

Feminism on its current form is a bloated marxist piece of shit that supports women getting their clits cut out, as long the guy cutting the clit out is brown.

I didn't make any claims in that post, I merely analyzed and responded to the words in the previous post
not necessarily, but this particular woman is saying
>I've been banned from everywhere!
>Everyone hates me.
>But they're all wrong!
and I think you'll agree that it's almost never "everyone else" who is wrong

Posts like this don't contribute at all to a discussion, only raising animosity in the thread. Destroying shill points makes the shill operation backfire.

>64030388
>if she's not wealthy, she must be a crazy alt-righter
>Not a claim
Take your identity politics back to the site that hired you

>64030388
>I've been banned from everywhere!
>Everyone hates me.
>But they're all wrong!
This is making a strawman, but for people like you something sightly to the left is nazi alt-right kkk tier so pretty much you are baiting obvious faggot

I think you've been greentexting for too long
you've forgotten how replying works
it involves reading the post, analyzing it, then coming up with a response that somehow involves what the other person has written
If you read the post, you'll see that is what I've done
it is not a strawman. You didn't read the article.