Winshit os

windows 10 is straight adware, should I just get a verified copy of good old windows 7 pro or a cracked copy of windows 10 ltsb?
>in b4 install gentoo
I'm a childish gaymur

install arch then

arch is an even bigger meme than gentoo

Get windows 7 and stop fucking suffering

Install Gentoo is a meme. Gentoo itself isn't a meme.

Get Windows 10 LTSB. Stop playing video games, faggot.

Quit being a child and spend 10 minutes to remove the ads, then search online on how to disable "le botnet"

Just buy windows 7, its cheap as hell.

Like botnet and ads are the only reason why windows 10 suk

Some games wont work on Windows 7, especially if OP wants to do VR.

nah no vr. I can't even be bothered to spend a couple extra hundred on a fucking hard drive

windows 10 is crap in general. it has an app store ffs. it forces shitty updates that make it more like a phone, and lately updates seem to clash with shit.last update caused IPhelper to flip out. it tries the "sleek and minimalistic" shill yet is bloated as fuck. I'm not a botnet shiller but man, that is is fucked. nothing like the 7 and pre days. i hear 8 is decent but haven't looked into it much. op btw

yeah I was thinking of that. like 6 bucks for just the key, 30 for the authentic disk. my only real concerns were compatibility with games and whether the protection plan for my crap would care

You can still buy keys? Where from?

I'll sell you a Windows 8 key if you let me use your PC to mine my shitcoin.

And for that matter, I can hand off any of this shit for free (thank you Microshaft, you've redeemed yourself), in exchange for letting me rape your CPU for my jewcoins.

I looked up shit on eBay and some seller called cheaper keys claims to sell genuine keys. good reviews too. it seems sketchy to me though. I think a few computer stores sell activation too but thats full price shit

enterprise versions? id rather not be spied on by people trying to steal my cheese. but real enterprise shit. hmmm

There's also Win10 Education which is just LTSB without Cortana and the LTSB part. It's pretty barebones and I run it on my VMs when I absolutely need to use Windows quickly.

>windows 10, any version
>properly install, disable botnet
>just go through the settings
>remove ads, make it look good
>welcome to the master race

>he opened the app store

I think you mean the start menu. practically the same thing

>did all of that
>I've uninstalled Bubble Witch 3 Saga, Candy Crash Soda Saga, Disney Magic Kingdoms and March of Empires: War of Lords 4 times by now and they just reappeared today
>my internet is slow so they probably even hogged my speed at some point without even asking me
master race indeed

Fucking piece of shit always downloading something, god knows what.
>w-we're not using any data, goy, trust us

this is the shit you will be faced with if you are unfortunate enough to have a legit windows 10 copy instead of just pirating LTSB

ltsb its great desu you wouldn't wanna upset toko would you desu? Just get cracked ltsb, one of the win10 telemetry nuking tools and classic shell. If you don't wanna get it cracked you can get license on eBay for like £10

LTSB is a brainlet meme and it still phones home. Not as much as the other versions of (((10))), but why use it?
Just get 7 (or, if you need some dumb new shit, 8.1 with something to unfuck the interface) and uninstall the telemetry updates. And get a Linux partition to limit Windows use as much as possible.

>LTSB is a brainlet
Thank you, Einstein

Windows 10 nuking tools? Not op but where would i find this?, Aswell as classic shell

Plz nu bully