Winfags will defend this

>2017
>still using a non-modular os

>2018 - 4 days
>Still using an OS that requires several hours of configuration before it stops erroring out and failing to perform tasks because one obscure dev package somewhere wasnt installed

>2017
>still using a "modular" os built on and around a non modular language

>2017
>still not using an os that's modular and also requires no such configuration because it's correctly configured out of the box 95% of the time due to the project contributors' dedication to compatibility with multiple hardware configurations

name one (1) you faggot
your pic related doesn't count because what you said doesn't apply to it

>ubuntu
>requires no such configuration
Takes a pretty big set of blinders to ignore the entire fucking ubuntu help forums that are filled to the goddamn brim with people asking for help configuring shit and making basic software work.

>2017
>still angrily shitposting about oses you've never used

>he thinks ubuntu requires configuration
see:

>2017
>still trying to run immaculate free software on pajeet tier nonfree hardware with pajeet tier nonfree design and drivers
>still using nonfree hardware and drivers

Lmao buddy Windows users have the exact same problem and the only reason you don't see the same thing with mac os is because they just bring it into the shop.

>2017
>not even a very good number
yearfags will defend this

>2017
>Using amazon botnet instead of clem's masterpiece modular OS needing only to make like 11 clicks to fully configure because its already 95% configured and has handy tools to fully configure.

fuck you c is a good language you talk shit about linux i laugh at your ignorance but you talk shit about c i fucking hunt you down and cannibalize your family

>2017
>still needing that "windowsy feel" security blanket

>2017
>Still thinking using terminal makes him pro haxxor

>Mint, the worst GNU/Linux distro
>Bloat
>Operating system and ISO images were compromised by hackers

>2017
>still insisting on forgoing CLI to use the far more difficult and inconvenient GUI just because he doesn't want to look like he thinks he's hot shit

Putting your fossfag autism aside for a moment, allow me to ask an unrelated question: how many fucking pictures of this man do you have and where can I find moar?

>pic related
his name is michael rosen and he is the most horrible and obnoxious meme objectively

win98 at least had some customization options

Salty archvirgin detected

So do newer versions, but only after they're installed.

I don't use Arse, but Mint isn't a Chad distro.

the "windows features" thing in newer windows both;
a. has far fewer options
b. doesn't actually save any space, as it just turns things on and off, not remove them from disk

>not remove them from disk
it does, you need internet connection to install them