/hpg/ - Headphone General

How to request purchase advice: pastebin.com/fYZLW7Ub

For sub-$50 headphones and IEMs, check out the infographic in Sup Forums wiki headphone FAQ: wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php?title=Headphones

Headphone guide: canpicker.com/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GiYvfDuo2H0
youtu.be/GiYvfDuo2H0?t=877
en-us.sennheiser.com/high-quality-headphones-around-ear-audio-surround-hd-650
en-us.sennheiser.com/best-audio-headphones-high-end-stereo-hifi-hd-600
rbt.asia/g/search/text/What is the second best headphone behind the HD600/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

daily reminder that all HD600s owners are huge cucks

HD600 is the official cuck status symbol

HD600 more like Cuck600

Cuckheiser HD6cuck00s

Reminder that speakers are inferior to headphones and will never present as much clarity or detail as a good pair of headphones.

What are the second best headphones behind the HD600?

get a trip so everyone can filter your shitposts

You first, "get a trip" user.

>5 IPs
nice try cuck

>sway
Good taste, user.

thanks my dude

>SirCmpwn

The Kureha Suminoya was my contribution.
HD58x

Beats are the best headphones in the world. They're even certified by a doctor.

>being that new
fucking hell

Why do people criticize nwavguy so much ?

He's been demonized. Pretty standard stuff.

What's the soyboy alternative to the Fidelio X2?

HD650/6XX

hd600

hd6xx

HD600 is for cucks

>HD6XX
Low fidelity garbage with no sub-bass, no upper mids and no treble.

somebody needs to make the virgin HD600 and the chad HD6XX image

Reccomend me some speakers please my budget is $4-7k

>HD600
What a joke. So much for not having matched drivers.
EQ'd HD650/HD6XX is always going to be superior.

>clearly poorly sealed measurement

Defective pair.

every pair is defective, the working ones are called the HD650

youtube.com/watch?v=GiYvfDuo2H0

Sennheiser HD600

>NoBSReviews
>meme cables
>calling HD600 legendary
about as credible as zeos reviews

>five headphone positions
>consistent data
It isn't hard to EQ a pair of headphones over time. Just got an HD650/HD6XX and EQ the mid-bass. You'll have actual driver matching in the end.

and superior extension to 20khz

>can't even buy a decent camera

HD600 fags confirmed to be poor as fuck. They saved up for months to afford their "legendary" headphone.

Reminder.

this has been the worst thread in recent history, congratulations
i didn't think it could get worse after the last one but i was wrong yet again

hd6xx confirmed melanin enhanced.

HD600 drivers are so inconsistent that you get an HD600 in one ear and an HD650 in the other, so it's like a two for one deal. Obviously the better buy, and the extra distortion adds all the warmth you'd want from a tube amp without investing in a tube amp!

HD600: Unmatched drivers
HD650: Matched drivers.

Prove it via statements from Sennheiser.

youtu.be/GiYvfDuo2H0?t=877
This.

wrong 650 have treble rolloff

wrong

>Systems with narrow tolerances (± 1 dB), hand-picked in pairs
en-us.sennheiser.com/high-quality-headphones-around-ear-audio-surround-hd-650

HD600 cuck once again BTFO

>this measurement rig
HAHAHAHAHAHA

I used to own both the 600 and 650. I'd say the treble on the 600 is polite but on the side of neutral. The 650 on the other hand is definitely rolled off slightly. Its not a bad thing though. One isnt inferior to the other its just personal preference.

I want to lick her feet!

Prove the HD600 isn't driver matched via statements from Sennheiser.

the difference is smaller than the difference between two HD600 drivers so you're full of shit and parroting memes.

I agree it isnt a huge difference. But it is noticeable.

en-us.sennheiser.com/best-audio-headphones-high-end-stereo-hifi-hd-600

It doesn't say they're not matched. Not proof.

Do you even own 650s? Post your setup if you do.

pic+timestamp of your measurement rig
or your opinion belongs in the trash.

less noticeable than the discrepancy between channels in the HD600

Prove that it is. Because it doesn't say it is, unlike the 650.

The burden of proof is on you, friend.

Me too

poor cuck can't prove anything

so you get to claim you owned both without posting proof but ask others to post? not how it works NHA

>trusting a guy who measures headphones with

i trust sennheiser over someone who doesn't own any headphones

I'm not that user. Now post yours please.

Who should he trust? The manufacturer that failed to mention it, despite saying it about the 650s? Burden of proof is on you.

then don't get involved jackass

I'm just trying to pick out no headphones user. Seems to be you at this point.

trust the cuck who owns the HD600 and shills it here but doesn't have his own measurement rig to confirm the channels are matched obviously
everybody knows you just call everyone you disagree with no headphones user so it really holds no weight at this point

>matched to within +/- 1 dB
Except they're not, when measured by the most credible measurement website, Goldenears.

>no pic + timestamp
Really makes you think.

I didn't even state my opinion, just curious if the person so vehemently defending the HD650 even owns the headphones he shills.

>goldenears
kek

HD600, on the other hand, are, in addition to being far more accurate.

>screenshots of text

>HD600 shill apologist
>anyone who shits on the HD600 cucks is an HD650 shill
go back to r/headphones dumbass the cheaper 6XX is the better buy

>just curious if the person so vehemently defending the HD650 even owns the headphones he shills.
It's obviously the dumbass who let /hpg/ bully him into buying a 4 digit placebo amp and a 4 digit placebo DAC, and who owns HD6xx and HD800S, a.k.a. low fidelity trash user.

get a trip so everyone can filter your shitposting idol trash

Still didn't state my position, but lashing out angrily doesn't really help your argument. (which I agree with, the 6XX are obviously the better buy).
Maybe you could post your headphones instead?
Now that would be funny as fuck.

LFTA for short.
It takes a special kind of retard.

>Golden Ears Target
user stop

you newfags encouraging the HD600 shilling are the reason why these generals have gone to complete shit

At least I own headphones. Imagine calling others newfags in a headphone thread while not even owning headphones.

you can't even deny being new which is the hilarious part, same goes for your butt buddy dipolar whose trip and behavior give away how new he is.

HD600 is the most accurate headphone in the market.
Denying it is a form of shitposting.

The threads have gone to shit because autists can't just ignore people liking things (HD600) they don't like.

I don't deny it because I don't give a fuck if NHA thinks I'm a newfag.

>reminder: still no headphones

there's a difference between liking them and endlessly shitposting in this general because you're severely autistic and need to rationalize your purchase decision.

anime feet general

and i don't give a fuck if a newfag thinks i'm the latest boogeyman

>endlessly shitposting in this general because you're severely autistic and need to rationalize your purchase decision
Oh, you mean like this?

It baffles me that you guys can argue so much about hd600 and hd650 so much and which one is better mean while I'm up high in my royal castle, on my throne of big boy speaker and high end stereo gear , as I leer down at smugly and with disdain down at you lowly peasents far below in the ground bickering over your scraps that consist of midfi headphones and garbage source gear. Also if I were into headphones I'd just fucking buy both. If you listen to music for more than a few hours a day you might as well invest a little bit of $$$ into this hobby.

see

no i mean like this rbt.asia/g/search/text/What is the second best headphone behind the HD600/

>9 pages
you're incredibly autistic

>browse /hpg/
>this name comes up

Is this faggot everywhere?

Can we peep that hifi setup then? Preferably with timestamp.

unfortunately

I'm memeing because look at the posts behind me, I really have no incentive to contribute to a healthy discussion when there's so much shitposting. (Tho if you guys really do care about music so much I still have think you should man up and buy a better set or perhaps multipl sets of cans to achieve that sound you're looking for) I do have a stereo system with dedicated components that for the most part I consider "big boy" gear, but I don't actually look down at people using headphones (like i said I was meming) as I think it's a valid way to listen to music. Do I have to post a timestamp? I'm the same user who fell for the ls50 memes, and pretended that I bought a Yggdrasil solely on your guys' advice and suggestion and I hated the sound of it and was going to return it. I'm sure you all know who I am now.

something something 4 digit placebo amp and a 4 digit placebo DAC something i'm jealous of your gear and can only afford an HD600

Actually I paid 3 digits for my amp and it was worth it. If I told you guys the next amp I'm probably going to buy it'd really rustle your jimmies tho