My current hover fucking suck ass...

My current hover fucking suck ass. Can you recommend me a hover I can puchase that has strong sucking power and is very good at sucking hair off a carpet? The price has to be under $500 as I'm buying it for my mum as a present.

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/Shark-Rotator-Powered-Lift-Away-Speed-Upright-Vacuum-NV680/47049667
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Miele

This.

I'm still using my grandmothers Miele.
Will probably last me another 30 years.

Also which types of vacuum cleaners are the best?

>Will probably last me another 30 years
No, it won't. I'll steal it.

Canister

No BS, those cheap ten dollar ones at Walmart are pretty decent for about 6-12 months and are easy and cheap to replace. They really do work great for the first year.

there's a reason this cunt looks so smug

Everything not canister is a meme.

Bought my mom a Gen1 Dyson about ten years ago and it works flawlessly to this day.

Back in uni my housemate brought an old industrial-looking round vacuum cleaner he said was just collecting dust in his garage. It was the most powerful vacuum cleaner I have ever used. I swear it could suck paint off of carpet. It was a godsend for a place that had a lot of parties cause the day after the carpet looked like new.

Try this hover you fucking retard.

OP get this:
walmart.com/ip/Shark-Rotator-Powered-Lift-Away-Speed-Upright-Vacuum-NV680/47049667

I bought this vacuum a year ago, and it's been awesome. It's lightweight and SUPER maneuverable, and you can lift the vacuum away from the body to easily clean stuff like inside a car for example. It's also quite powerful.

A Consumer Reports Best Buy.

Who calls vacuum cleaners hovers? wtf?

Brit Bongs do. They truly are the worst people on this board.

He meant to say Hoover.

British people call them Hoovers because Hoover was the first big brand of vacuums, invented in Britain, and it became synonymous with vacuums.

Similar to Band-Aid becoming a generic term for an adhesive bandage, or Googling becoming a generic term for searching on the internet.

Ur mums really good at sucking

Except he said "Hover". Twice. Like an inbred piece of shit.

Sorry I forgot that pretty much sums up 99% of British people.

stop being a proletariat and get a robot facuum

can it perform the succ function?

Does this work well on heavy carpet?

depends on the bot, most are meant for hardwood + rugs

Damn... My apartment is pretty much all carpeted floor except for the kitchen

Pretty much \thread.

I've been using a shopvac made by karcher for years and it's great. Strong as fuck. And since it's a shopvac instead of having to fuck around with a bag for dirt you just have a bucket you dump whenever it's full.

Additional plus is that shopvacs can be well over the the maximum limit for EU (which is 900W). Don't ask my why.

Why do you use your hover to suck ass? It's for the floor.

LMAO

>Having white carpets
>Having long carpets

>having dogs

By far the best hoover for £100

>Having pets

>Having

>