X86 posters should be hanged

X86 posters should be hanged.
Desktop users whinging about CSS and ads are a cancer that needs to be cut off from this site.

There is no good reason to not be a mobile poster on an app like clover when it's almost 2k18

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/siavash119/qtchan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. faggot

/thread

Yes we know you're a faggot, especially when you "/thread" your own posts.

>phoneposting
>good
Normies aren't welcome idiot.

I haven't posted on the desktop to change in years ears

I agree with you. I'm about to throw my gaming pc away. Gonna go buy an iphone. Can game, call, text, snapchat, and tinder all on the same device.

phoneposting is what killed Sup Forums. If I could, the first thing I'd do is kill the api for all non-browser access and remove the mobile view.

>posting from my phone when using my desktop allows me to call OP a faggot at 110wpm
no thx

>We have reached a point where phone posters ironically calling themselves superior to desktop posters
Fuck this shit.
I'm gonna leave

Enjoy your malicious ads faggot

>mfw desktopfags
Feels good to be a mobile poster.

I want a desktop version of clover

>durr phonepostrz are wayy cooler than desktop users owo x3 up vote who agrees REEE #MAGA
I wish Sup Forums wasn't infested with phone autists.

>>>/Reddit/

Desktop posters are cancer, Clover Master race

>whinging
spotted the australian

Have fun reading this message in 5 years when your 56k modem finally delivers it to you

>he's too poor for a proper POWER9 Talos II workstation
>he's not even buying himself an old PPC Mac and installing Linux
>he settles for some shitty botnet toy from China that can only run Angry Turds
Absolutely shameful. I think you should kill yourself.

Changing the CSS is the easiest way to fix Sup Forums.
I haven't heard anyone complain about CSS, but I don't doubt you will start to shitpost it now.
Ads have not been a problem on the desktop for over a decade, most people here are not old enough to remember a time where there were ads on the internet.

>All computers are x86

I stand corrected.
The poster is an idiot though, my CSS didn't break, if it did, I could fix it in seconds. If you use custom CSS someone else wrote, yet doesn't maintain, you do not belong on this board.

I bet you feel special using that outdated piece of shit.
Must have taken you all of 10 minutes to boot up and load everything you needed for that screenshot.

Into the it goes

Just like the desktop Sup Forums experience

What if I use a non-x86 desktop?

>uptime is 3 days 16 hours

Where's that faggot with the ancient Itanium rack server? I want him to show up and post a screenfetch to mock OP

What if I use an x86 (Cyrix i think) phone?

Cyrix died

we need a phone poster holocaust tbqh

bait but i still wonder how some people claim to prefer phones over a desktop/laptop, it makes no sense
works for reading and small replies on the go but if you are still at somewhere there is no competition between using a desktop/laptop and phones, small displays and slow typing compared to a physical keyboard, why would you choose that?

My phone is quite old

qtchan
github.com/siavash119/qtchan

>X86 posters should be hanged
Only if ARMlets and POWERbottoms don the noose first.

Sent from my Hewlett-Packard(R) VISUALIZE(TM) Workstation

How could anyone prefer a small phone "keyboard" over a real one?

I type faster on a toucj keyboard.

All it says is that you can't type for shit

People are retarded

pottery

Sup Forums X doesnt have this problem

Honestly, you must be a dumbfuck posting here with a mobile on Sup Forums.

wise words you have spoken my padawan

underrated as fuck

>hangs on Sup Forums
>never heard of SSD's
>larps about boot times
The absolute state of mobile normalfags.

Your comment alone is a good argument to rather use an old pentium 1 machine than using a mobile phone. Just to not get associated with dumbfucks like you.

What the fuck. hahahaha
That was an epic fail to say the least.

i'm on x64 bitch

#meetoo

what is this, 2009?

i'm happy
i'm not a phoneposter

coincidence?

Mobile computers are shit, all of them. Phones are broken notebooks are broken desktops. Desktop is ideal except as a portable facebuk toi.

You've bet wrong for just one day.

I fucking love that DE. How can I get it on Windows 10?

kek

Laptops are okay. Not as good as a desktop, obviously, but I can honestly see why some people would trade the space requirement for the fairly small disadvantages of a laptop.

Phones on the other hand are completely broken. it's funny how, before there were smartphones, I always wanted a phone that I could program, but now that I have a smartphone, there's just nothing I even want to program for it. The lack of proper input just seems to make it completely useless outside things that are either very niche, or just important enough to be able to do on the go, like maps.

It's called CDE, some times ago it was finally released under an open source license but the building process is absolutely bonkers and so far the only semi-reliable way to build it exists on debian.

Is there anyone who can actually type on a touch keyboard at a reasonable speed? I don't just mean "faster than average phone user", but an actual useful speed. Anything less than 70 WPM is not useful.

>Pajeet kid can't afford desktop
>Talks up babby's first computing device
>Gets anxious when phone hasn't pacified him every 30 seconds

I had a chuckle