THE WHO MAY RECOGNIZE EXCESSIVE VIDEO GAMING AS MENTAL HEALTH DISORDER

Gaymer babbies have to go back to Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dt2TZbb2GMI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>don't play games get married and be a good cuck for a roastie! RREEEEEEEE

I remember when they said this about every other entertainment medium

>using games to escape reality because reality is too shit
you've clearly never been with a woman, every man with one finds a means to escape, drugs, games, other hobbies.

embarassing post

>Do something excessively
>It's a mental disorder
WOOW

>he actually took the redpill bullshit seriously

>excessive video gaming now an addiction
>binge drinking 5 pints or 5 glasses of wine perfectly normal and not an addiction

fuck off normies

Ah Ok, but having a server on your own home / having more than one linux distros is mentally healthy? SURE

Good, games are fucking addictive. They hire psychologists to intentionally make their games even more addicting.

>5 pints
>binge
wew

> (OP)
>>excessive video gaming now an addiction
>>binge drinking 5 pints or 5 glasses of wine perfectly normal and not an addiction
>fuck off normies

Better yet cut off your dick and turn it inside out Perfectly fine. Shoving a foreign object up your ass again perfectly fine. An 8 year old boy deciding he's a she and dressing like a girl a OK. He plays video games as much as Normie's watch TV?! Put that fucker in a insane asylum.

>>binge drinking 5 pints or 5 glasses of wine perfectly normal and not an addiction
according to the cunt down at the hospital having 6 beers a year makes you an alcoholic.
also if a 6' 200 pound man had 2 beers well over 12 hours the night before then he is still intoxicated.

People don't show addiction symptoms towards books, radio or television. There's far less people who've died for reading, listening too much music or binge watching TV; as people who've died for playing for days without stopping.

Don't mind him, he's just a salty gamerfag.

It's another MGTOW incel episode.
Go there and spam BBC, roastie and other crap threads and never come back.

Old news.
It's a stupid definition that can be applied to everything. It's formulated like this
>Do you do it regularly?
Yes
> Could you have done something useful instead?
Yes
Wow, I'm addicted to eating, sleeping, browsing, Sup Forums, games, sex, letting my cat outside, Christmas etc

>he gets his political views from the politically incorrect imageboard of an annonimous anime discussion website
Sad.

ITT: Jellyfags who can't spend time gaming

It's funny to see the manchildren constantly defend gaming by comparing it to TV and movies. TV and movies have far more quality content and don't make their consumers social pariahs. If I learn someone at work is a gamer I do absolutely everything I possibly can to undermine them and get them fired.

>tv and movies have more quality content

Check out this normie.

I hate Sup Forums its just hypocritical that these obvious mental ailments are completely ignored yet someone who games as much as Normie's watch TV is considered mentally ill. It makes no sense.

Actually most of us here have the time to play videogames, but prefer to do something else.
If i have 10 hours free i choose to use 9 hours to code and 1 to game/shitpost.

I’m not even the user you replied to but he is correct.

The lady’s gfur sting having fun and playing video games was a *marriage* counceller, it was abstractly (at worst) implied that the lack of social contact that would come from playing video games would lead to a lesser chance of you going out and meeting someone and going on dates, getting married, etc. it’s just an implied lack of social contact when you’re behind the PC all day.

Also, for the record, not wanting to date/marry does not make you an “ANTI-ROASTIE REEEE” cuck. Other people out there (myself included) just don’t see the value in dating.

THE BAITS

What are your projects?

All of you stop fucking sperging out and listen:

I have a 14 year old brother who we have to fight with every night to get off his PC to go to sleep and wake up by himself to get up for school. He doesn't, instead he gets up like at 12 AM to play the fucking thing.

His school grades are dogshit and all he does when he comes home from school is play on his fucking PC.

The classification is for people like my brother where they're so addicted to playing videogames to the point in which it doesn't let them function in real life. Because if he's not on his PC he's on his god damned phone playing angry birds or some shit.

Why don't your parents beat the shit out of him?

>remove pc from room
Problem fucking solved you little soyboy

Holy shit guise vidya addiction is BAD!

just like smoking, booze and weed addiction.

But the jew-funded baby-boomer influenced media still shits on ""nintendoo games" because it's those evil evil newfangled gadgits that these carzy kids play. Why can't they just go outside and play baseball, go to diners and listen to the Beatles like in the good ol days?"

"I tell ya, them nintendoos are rotting these kids brains"

Because that's child abuse and in no way will help correct his problem.

> in no way will help correct his problem

It would. He'd stop playing if he was truly scared of getting beaten. Society has gotten far worse now that children aren't beaten for bad behaviour.

Desu if you knock him into a coma he can't play games anymore

To be fair, going outside to play baseball or go to diners is objectively better than playing video games.

I think beaten is a step too far mate.
I was smacked as child but only if I fucked up real bad and I don’t feel I’m messed up in any way. I’m not an angry or scared person.

What I will say is that there should be consequences for poor behaviour, absolutely. Parents are too busy not being parents and trying to be eternally young. They can’t be fucked with kids so slap them in front of a computer or phone in the hopes it’ll keep them out of the way, and then wondering why they have to pay the price later.
This is why we have shows like Supernanny and shit, because parents can’t be fucked being parents, especially Gen X/Millenial parents.

>going outside to play baseball or go to diners is objectively better than playing video games.

Yes, yes user. We know. What (You) do is good, what everyone else does is bad.
If I wasn't seeing this exact same shit for 10+ years here I might have been surprised.

meanwhile excessive cock loving is 'ok'
'dude weed xD' is legal
abortions are legal

Can Sup Forums recover?

That's what we've already tried and he just keeps sneaking back onto it.

Beatings reinforce hatred, grudges, and rebellious attitudes numb nuts. It's the opposite of what you want.

The real problem isn't that he's doing this now but later in life as an adult. Instead of working and getting a good education he'll be playing the pc all day long at our parents house until we kick him out and he has nowhere to go.

I don't go outside to play baseball or go to diners though. They are objectively better though because of the social and health benefits.

Had the same problem when I was 12 you know what my dad did? He broke my console and beat the shit out of me. That set me straight something fierce. You obviously don't have parents that care.

Every great man in history either grew up in incredibly hard times or grew up with parents that enforced discipline through beatings. You and your brother are going to grow up soft and weak and will never know anything other than mediocrity.

I’m: by the way.

Remove the PC. Put it in a safe locked place. If you’re savvy, make it unusable. Remove the hard drive or graphics card etc. That way if he does acquire it, he has a useless box. You’re making excuses for yourself and your parents poor skills and lack of discipline.

We've tried taking it away, he just sneaks back on it. And if you think were busting up a $2K computer then you're crazier than our brother is.

We want him to get help by a psychologist but since the ICD is a pussy we can't get him that.

That's what were probably going to try next but my parents are worried despite all this his alleged mental illness will persist once he grows up. I feel the same way too.

Sell it then don't break it I legitimately had a problem. What my dad did solved it. Help him.

I used to be the exact same way. Tied to shit constantly. This was in my adult life as well. From age 18 up to about age 21. Just playing games and not taking care of myself. Seeing my friends again, playing in a band and have a girlfriend broke me out of it. It’s not healthy and not good. In my case, my gaming addiction was as a result of other issues, not a mental health issue itself. People addicted to gaming have other things going on they are not talking about. Simple as.

Coming up: Not being a cuckold in 2017+ is a mental disorder

*not excessive gaming being a mental health issue in and of itself.

and soon in few years WHO may think of being heterosexual as a disorder

screencap this

Yeah dude we should just stop having families so that the human race goes to shit and then blame the whole universe except me!

>using X to escape reality
r8 strawman worked hard on it

>addicted to playing videogames

endorphin and dopamine addiction
Who would have guessed

In 2007 I played BF2142 12h a day, everyday.
In 2017 I played TOME for 120h and that's it (30 minutes a day)

If gaming is an addiction how comes I don't play games anymore ?

Oh, you mean like a FUCKING ADDICTION which already is classified as a mental health disorder?

Wtf?

meanwhile, streamers and 12 year old content creators on youtube

sorry, you have a mental disorder
>inb4: already did

is this not directed towards those asian countries with gaming cafes which people basically spend their life in?

>Paula-Jo Husack
>California
>Jewish
It's like there not even trying any more ROFL

Your body is used to high amounts of endorphin
and dopamine, from some ways.

Only way to enjoy stuff again is to neck yourself.

sweet, can i have neetbux now

Sup Forums is my addiction

It's a plot by pharmalabs to sell more opioides because of "addiction to game" to increase the opioide pandemic & addiction.

>he doesn't form his own views but gets them from an external source

sigh

brb

>MUH SOCIETY PRESSURE

You can have a job, a wife, a kid and still play games. Too bad you can't organize your life and take responsabilities like an adult

B-but I still enjoy books and playing board games

Nice meme

As proof, I racked up about 2800 of these hours in that time. This is just one game as well, and it doesn’t track time I played other games not on steam or pirated.

Nice meme, there is no adults in the USA. Only kids, and kids thinking they're adult.

>playing video games a mental disorder
>chopping your cock off and wearing women’s clothes is perfectly normal
We truly live in a sick society.

Honestly I would but my parents actually love us so they want to try psychiatric help first. Maybe we can help push the ICD classification.

Point is: gaming addiction should be classified in the ICD. These people need help not beatings.

Remember when we used to beat the mentally ill and have pedophile priests day they're "possessed"? Yeah.

>Being addicted to your phone, posting on facebook all day is fine

Thanks (((WHO)))

>play video games 10 hours a day
>everyday for years
Not an addiction

>drink 5 glass once every few days
OMG ADDICTION

Tell it to (((THEM)))

Gaming addiction exist because parents failed to educate their children. Modern kids act like spoiled little princess, even males.

I'm addicted to oxygen
pls send help

>Reeeee being human is too hard I must be a worthless escapist Reeeee
kys

Maybe but if were wrong about this then these children will grow up absolute fucking losers no matter how much you beat them and take away their PC.

Legit autistic children don't stop being autistic because you beat them often.

i'm addicted to prostitutes
send help

>Modern kids act like spoiled little princess, even males.
Give an example of this

i'm addicted to the internet
send help

see nu-males

But how much is excessive?
It's a completely arbitrary value

>the absolute state of the Sup Forumsermin

> Marriage & Family therapist Paula-Jo Husack

So if you don't get married and have children she is out of business, I see how this would concern here. I was redpilled on Sup Forums about women and MGTOW.

>le great men in history meme
You might as well claim that alcohol helped them.

Beatings may work with pissants like you temporarily, but it's proven [source; lern2search] that while neglecting children makes them ADD autists beatings make them psychopaths with recursing daddy issues which is exactly what you are.
If nothing else look were it took you in the long run. That's right, on a chinese origami board for degenerate losers.

This, people in the USA are stuck in the 60s when everyone was mentally retarded by lead poisoning.

Whenever I kys I'll take twenty with me you trash.

dam dude

You don't need help, you need money.

Does that mean I can get disability check?

It's actually an old fact from the 70s, but since applies all hope is lost.

Amazing, but thats a bit over the top
Gaymers' autism is actually a very good trait when it comes to getting the job done and spending several hours on it without pause, you can also impose your views and charge them with more work because they are too socially inept to discuss with you without having a meltdown

>literally just a bunch of OCD symptoms
where's my free tendies for choosing to play vidya instead of working like a regular and decent human being?

According to WHO people who can't get sex should get a disability check...

Can I get two disability checks then?

>TV and movies have far more quality content and don't make their consumers social pariahs.

I sure hope so, user.

it would be cheaper for them to hire a hooker for one night than to autismbux you

>IN NEWS TODAY: The WHO finally understand the meaning of addiction.

Excessive of anything is bad
w0w what a ground breaking discovery

youtu.be/dt2TZbb2GMI

Required viewing

Hilarious and the reason I don't have children.