Forget HTC Vive. Are your pants ready for Magic Leap?

>Magic Leap One is a futuristic-looking augmented reality headset that's powered by a small, circular computer that hooks onto your belt. All the stuff that your smartphone does? It does that stuff, but it does it within your field of view. Instead of looking at your phone for email, you can project your email right into the world in front of you (where only you can see it).

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/wiki/reddiquette
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finally I can look like a cyber punk!

They just layed-off a bunch of people due to them burning through a billion dollars with barely any results, so you can probably my hold off on preparing your pants.

AYO HOL UP
WE WUZ CYBER THUGS

Ignore the random "my" in my prior post

Bloody hell I'm a mess today I forgot to tag the post

no

Yeah, but how am I going to interact with that?

Sup Forums is a liberal, progressive board

i don't care what it is, i'm just here to shitpost

OK just try to follow rediquette: reddit.com/wiki/reddiquette

looks like its marketed towards niggers, I'll go with the vive then...

If they wanted me to buy it, they should have hired a white model

speak for yourself, fucknuts

Proper environmental conservationist progressives hate non-white races because they pollute the most

That person looks white to me. Probably is less than 1/4 African only.

Is this the VirtualBoy of AR? Or will it actually be viable

I don't understand why the 3ds had workable AR in 2011 on nintendo-tier hardware, fucking VR is becoming mainstream, and voice controller personal home assistants are completely mainstream, yet we still don't have workable consumer grade AR

Yeah, I don't trust those startups even a bit. Let them deliver a product and we'll see. For now, they can fuck off.

look how he shaves his beard. Even if he was 100% white, he is a nigger

>less than 1/4 african
>this is not considered white
Good bait

> Probably is less than 1/4 African only.
Did you mean: 56% white?

*now

>knowing about that shit
you need to go back

it looks really cool. i'd consider wearing that out in public

Sounds like a pain in the ass.

AR is top garbo, I don't want to fucking look at bonzi buddy jumping on my filthy bed, I want to explore VIRTUAL WORLDS.

She walked up to me, stopping a few feet away, to stand nearby. The level of detail was impressive. Though I wouldn’t mistake her for a real person – there was something about her luminescence, her design, that gave her away. While she didn’t talk or react to what I was saying, she does have that ability. Miller had her on manual control, running her face through a series of emotions: smiling, angry, disgusted. I noticed that when I moved or looked around, her eyes tracked mine. The cameras inside the Lightwear were feeding her data so she could maintain eye contact. It was a little unnerving and I found myself breaking eye contact eventually, to avoid being rude.

One day, this human construct will be your Apple Siri, Amazon Alexa, or OK Google, but she won’t just be a disembodied voice. She will walk with you, look to you, deliver AI-powered, embodied assistance.

The demonstrations were an odd collection of ideas, including a massive comic that you could walk up to and view as if looking through a window.