REEEEEEEE

These stupid Bequiet fans slientwings 2 120mm isn't enough to cool down my damn cpu and gpu in my fractal r5 case. Time to make the switch to Noctua 3000RPM fans after months of thinking about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QwvfRwFx7ZM
thermalbench.com/2016/10/21/be-quiet-silent-wings-3-120-mm-high-speed-fan/4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do I unsubscribe from your blog?

click unsubscribe

A thread died for this.

I have 5 regular noctua fans as intakes and 1 industrial 140mm as an exhaust

>spend like $40 on 2x noctua nf-a14s for my kraken x62
>dont even spin up when connected to the fan controller

thanks noctua

I only have 120x38mm fans on my case. Need to use a fan controller though else they get loud.
On the bright side they are so powerful even at low speeds they have higher static pressure than your average fan thanks to all that torque and thick blades.

They are ugly as fuck but boy these nip server fans are fantastic. I remember that guy on overclock.net who used to be a huge autist and had CFM charts of like 300 different fans, from cheap yate-loons to the steel shroud san aces and this guy here only lost to the san ace in terms of cfm per db when undervolted.

Maybe the airflow in your Rectal case is shit?

>buy shitty case that chokes your intake fans
>wahhh wahhh my cpu runs hot

when did hardware jesus do this? looks funny must've missed the video

Aren`t Panaflos really expensive?

youtube.com/watch?v=QwvfRwFx7ZM

Between 35 to 45 a pop.
I have had mine for like 8 years on pretty much 24/7 use.
They don't even vibrate after all these years and I just throw air from a compressor on my pc every 3 or 4 months to clean it up and remove any dust that gets past the filters and into the radiators.
frozencpu is probably the only place that still has them to this day, no one buys those fans anymore unless they want to meme and then they get some delta to annoy their friends.

top jej.
How does steve still get reviews samples? He shits on every manufacturer.

>buys case designed for isolation
>complains that the airflow is shit

You can have a quiet case like the R5 and still have good airflow. I have a Fractal case and it keeps a 4790k @ 4.7 plus an overclocked 390x both cooled just fine with fans always set at 7 volts.

>You can have a quiet case like the R5 and still have good airflow.
No. You can have adequate (as in not dangerously bad to the point of throttling) airflow.

because everyone knows he is the only objective reviewer
canucks for good edits
linus for a laugh
nexus for facts
without hardware jesus we would all have to resort to randomly buying whatever looks least shit manufacturers know he will shit on certain aspects but he will shit on them accurately thus if you like X case aspect but not Y aspect then they know you come away from his video knowing their case definitely has Y but not X and an unsatisfied customer is usually more trouble than no customer

>buying 120mm fans when your case has option for 140mm

such is the power of Noctua, it doesn't even need to spin to cool down your system

This is what noctua fags actually believe.

thermalbench.com/2016/10/21/be-quiet-silent-wings-3-120-mm-high-speed-fan/4/

i hope you didnt buy the PWM version