>everything is flipped upside down to show of tablet functionality
>literally sitting on the keyboard
>old lady comes up to look at one
>"how do i use this? why is it upside down?"
>tell her to go on ebay and buy an x220 with windows 7
>continue looking around
>everything is thinshit
>chrome OS dumb terminals
>all the laptops are made from low grade materials because every is obssessed with things being light weight now
>$1k gaming laptop on display made from the same budget plastic the low end $100 laptops are made from
>keep walking
>come to the isle of android
>all the hottest android tablets from 2014 are on display all rockin android version 5.11

something needs to be done about this and soon.

> Go to consumer depot
> Be suprised at things being geared towards consumers

Most normalslime wouldn't appreciate a laptop that lasts them 5+ years and wouldn't know if the keyboard on the laptop is crap.
Could you at least flip them back round to test them out?

Office depot is shit but their chair sales are pretty dope. Got me a $300 Lazyboy for 60 bucks with tax during one of their promos, on top of signing up for their membership which netted me another 25% off

no. they were all bolted to the display table.

Nice blog. You've finally seen confirmation of every time someone says normal people don't care about some obscure tech thing. Consumers don't care about anything you mentioned.

>be me
>be sick of making an hour commute for computer parts
>look up some local places to pick up a couple sticks of ram
>they have it
>go on down and start getting the purchase out of the way
>the guy at the counter tells me he accidentally undercharged me by ten cents and cancelled the charge
>try paying again
>declined
>call bank
>bank tells me it's on the store's end
>hit with the realization that i now have fucking $90 in limbo because of this dumb fucker at the counter
>guy tells me there's nothing he can do

I don't think I've gotten this angry in a long fucking time. I could only imagine this guy's fucking boss hearing that go down.

macbooks are the only decent laptops being made from quality materials now days. everything else is low grade plastic. and when i saw low grade i mean LOW fucking grade. I actually pushed my thumb down hard on one of the laptops and it cracked it. They are pumping out literal shit. It's not even a product anymore. It's almost like cattle feed meant to be consumed.

how do we get back to 2007 era laptops?

You're kidding

How is it even possible to undercharge by that amount? Maybe if there was a wrong sale price or something but how is it possible to be off by 10 cents? All you do is scan the barcode, wtf

>something needs to be done about this and soon.

It's been done already for years. It's called "shopping online after thorough research". Works amazingly well for my computers, phones, trucks, motorcycles, machine tool accessories, acetylene torches and regulators, TIG and MIG supplies, Korean pepper paste, nuts, bolts, more Korean pepper paste, paint, corrosion inhibitor, vitamins, washing machine (Speed Queen is da bomb which is why laundromats use them) etc.

Why oh why do you fools actually travel to brick and mortar stores for anything besides building supplies and car/truck tires?

Why do you even slightly give a shit what they stock? Are you some old fuck who misses his Montgomery Ward catalog? (I'm an old fuck who remembers those and misses nothing about that shit.)

>Be me
>Don't give a fuck

enjoy paying all those shipping charges.
>inb4 prime
enjoy paying that too

I'd rather go into a store than give Jeff Bezos a cent more money.

amazon is a meme now. after he let the chinks sell their wares on there that site went to shit fast. now whenever i search for something i have to spend like 20 minutes scrolling past all the shipped from china listings before i can finally find one sold by amazon.

>>tell her to go on ebay and buy an x220 with windows 7
>telling an old lady to go buy an x220 on ebay
I'll take things that never happened for $100, Alex.

Make your own laptop case out of fine lumber and plexiglass and fill it with only the best of guts.

You cannot pay for something to be delivered at your house? Why should it ever be free? Are there no costs in logistics? Convenience has a price. Retard.
Then be a bad goyim and support small on-line shops, they appreciate it.

>be me
>go downtown to do something
>casually glancing at stores selling generic 2014 specced laptops at over 1k macaco bucks and tiny useless looking tablets for even more
>go into tech store, also my ISP's headquarters
>talk about shit internet, doing normal stuff
>notice they have the same laptops on display as over 6 months ago
I feel bad, actually, for the computers, not the consumers, they sit around getting no love. I'd buy them if they didn't charge so much.

how the fuck aren't you just filtering on shit that ships prime at least. kills all the shit shipping from china at least, and then you just look amazon to be the seller.

Buy a laptop from 2007.

Can you faggots please stop sharing with the thinkpad meme?
You're driving prices up.
Also imagine the fucking cringe of seeing a fat autist scoff at the laptop isle while recommending 10 year old laptops to people and tipping his fedora.

>be me
>go to office depot to do my tech shopping
>don't give a shit about other people's choices in technology

faggot

>be me
>go to office depot to do my tech shopping
>don't give a shit about other people's choices in technology

fag

>muh normies
when everyones a faggot obscure bitch Sup Forums poster snowflake you are part of the normal people dumb retard.