Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/7mqyxx/05012018/
reddit.com/r/programming/comments/7mr367/05012018/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cicada a gay

I think I decoded the message. It says "po a si gafgot". Wait, no. That can't be right. Maybe it's "sig apo goatf". Hmmm... not that either. Oh, wait! I got it! OP is a faggot!

Doesn't Sup Forums compress jpgs so any steganographic information will be lost anyway?

OP after watching a youtube video on Cicadia 3301 feels interested in the subject. OP proceeds to look up the original material which started the craze, "Aha, I can start the search again. I can fool them" OP mutters to himself as he proceeds to post it on Sup Forums's technology board.

It's funny that you believe this is funny.

Sup Forums specifically blocks posting pictures with embedded files. It's separate from the file format used

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/7mqyxx/05012018/

it is you cuck.

reddit.com/r/programming/comments/7mr367/05012018/

This is fake. If you highlight the image, you can't see their watermark. Sage! Upload a better pic.

not in this Sup Forums compressed, there is text at the end
"B97592862144668D.ONION"
also size are primes 509x503
link is dead, but there might be some trick (different port or not http protocol)

Could it be some kind of cipher? User posted and gave no more details.

I don't think there is more in the pic, background is really black without any noise and outguess got nothing so probably no stegano

"not in this Sup Forums compressed, there is text at the end
"B97592862144668D.ONION"
also size are primes 509x503
link is dead, but there might be some trick (different port or not http protocol)" :/ Haaard..

newfag detected

>not using greentext to quote
noob

So people start to port scan then

So, what do these cicada dudes do anyways?

Are they CIA niggers?

>hashes can be made up of any letter of the alphabet, and decimal digits from 2 to 7
b97592862144668d.onion is not a valid domain

>OP claims to be searching for highly intelligent people
>can't even spell or use grammar properly

I lolled out loud at the twist ending.

lol there is no pgp sig this is so fake

>Implying that op is moth club.

>grammar
grammer*

>we will put you in the right path
>you as a single entity will not be able to achieve the maximum form of a human being when you're not intelligent enough

well it's true that humans need humans in order to achieve more. but from what i can depict of this movement, that i'm either too dumb, lack wisdom or simply am not allowed to travel with aliens with high IQ by design. the thing is though, i didn't chose to be this way.. or did i?

anyway, intelligence doesn't lead to fulfillment and a peaceful death in my opinion