What antivirus does Sup Forums use?

what antivirus does Sup Forums use?
thinking about changing from malwarebytes because it's bloated to shit

Common Sense 2018 Home Edition

>Using unreleased 2018 edition leaks from torrent sites

Enjoy your malware

Get umatrix, set it to block everything but css and images globally, disable it for sites you trust
Don't download shady .exes
Boom, you will never get another virus from anything short of some nigger gaining physical access.

What kind of cuck uses the Home Edition? I'm using the Enterprise Edition and it's miles better.

Also, Malwarebytes.

uBlock Origin, Virtual Machine

a mix of gnu + linux & common sense 2020 professional edition

Common Sense compiled from source.

If you had Windows 10, a antivirus would be provided for you and if you stayed away from shitty sites, you'll be fine. A adblocker would be nice.

Damn, I'm still using the 2010 version.

I use two for extra safety
common sense 2018 pro edition + eset nod32 with 1 year free subscription(and modded mirror update server from trusted local forum)

I still use wangblows tho

Super Common Sense 2018: Arcade Edition

Common sense does the trick for me

comodo.
but most on Sup Forums are probably too retarded to know how to use it.

I think your common sense 2018 is broken, it should have blocked eset installation.

i installed avira free, is it just a placebo?

bait

I need it for scanning flash drive, temp folder scanning, [spoiler]and cracked gaemz[/spoiler] since winjews defender is shit at doing that. plus it's free

had I use l00nix, common sense 2018 pro is enough since I have no risk when running everything in WINE

Gentoo

you only need firewall

none. i use a mac so i dont need one.

Common Sense. Anyone using anything else should go back to

Something built in into Windows. I don't use it though, turned it off.

but I just came from Sup Forums and even I'm running CS.

only the best, clamav

>he updated it past 2.2.1

>spoiler tags on /gee/
>>>/vee/

>Sup Forums
>antivirus
You are in the wring place, boy.
That being said - what's wrong with standard Windows tools + ublock?

Antivirus products are useless scam.
Install a GNU/Linux distro.

Common sense. If you really must run something make sure it is lightweight, like OSArmor

www.novirusthanks.org/products/osarmor/

>using anything past common sense 2015

common sense went out the window in 2016 and did little to nothing to improve in 2017, and you niggers are seriously already hopping on the 2018 bandwagon?

Microsoft Security Essentials + Windows Firewall + Locking down Open Ports on Router to only those I need for FTP (21),WEB (80), and HTTPS (443). Remote access is restricted to single account with Read only rights and is restricted to certain shares. Not Running as Admin while doing normal stuff on client pc's so any "malware" can't install itself

common sense 2016/7 works fine on my machine, are you sure your ram is working correctly and your cpu isn't being throttled? defragging your platter disks and organising your files to get your computing habits in peak order can also work wonders, user

>I use two for extra safety

You are retarded,kid.

nothing

all of them

I use malware bytes gold

I am using Debian antivirus, but some people say, that Gentoo is better, but I do not care.

>YFW the '''Common Sense 2018 xDDDD"" fags all get the Sup Forums ransomware

>eset nod32 with 1 year free subscription(and modded mirror update server from trusted local forum)
How? I'd love that shit for relatives

/thread

Common sense 1988 ltsb. Somehow still working good

Brain Cell 2016 is soild

>implying ublock doesn't block it
>implying anyone here doesn't block ads

I use Malwarebytes and Norton. Two of the best.