ITT: People in tech who will actually be missed when they die

ITT: People in tech who will actually be missed when they die

Literally who?

Linus Torvalds

Edward Snowden

This.

Ian Murdocker - he's the only thing keeping Docker going.

who would miss pai ajeet?

Who?

You're not Linus and normies will never know you by name aside from some memekiddies

Jesus is already dead, idiot!

>implying he can actually die
Legends never die. He will live on in our hearts forever.

Ajit Pai

/thread

See

people would unironically celebrate

normies do not know Linus by name my good lad.

when normies think of tech they think of Steve Jobs or Bill Gates at the most.

Linus is just a kernel.

oh wait

I thought I recognized that identicon.
Yea he is based.

>he *became* a kernel
ftfy
his sacrifice will never be forgotten

nice try moot. no-one will give a shit when you die.

I will find your grave and I will shit all over it so well that Pajeets all across the world will admire my work

no one ever gave a shit

this

>toe eating commie retard

fuck no lol

My boi hands.

He sports a swastika on his forehead now.

If he lost those earrings he would actually look pretty hot.

carmack

>32 replies
>no Terry
Sure is glowing in here

no one fucking cares about your shitty meme man who made a shitty os, raped his cousin, got hiv from a hooker, is living in a van, is schizo, and is too retarded to install arch linux

stop larping

us

fags please go

Better watch out for speeding cars in the near future, you fucking CIA nigger

I would

Fuck off cunt, we don't care if you die. Terry will be alive and well when you are long dead. You will never even get to meme status.

>implying he won't program his consciousness onto templeos

he will literally be forgotten a month after he ods on meth, no-one will remember him except for a few of you faggots and even you will forget after a year

Mehdi Sadaghdar

Gabe Logan Newell

You are already forgotten. nigger.

Agreed

Bill Gates
Steve Jobs (F)
Donald Knuth
Simon Peyton-Jones
[spoiler]Zuckerberg[/spoiler]
Peter Thiel

Who is it?

You can't kill ideas

literally no one will miss the zuck

No one is going to miss a traitor. And if you do miss him, you should be arrested for treason to your country.

No country is perfect, but if you live in America, by God you stand with fucking America. You people are so dumb you can't see how other governments are trying to undermine and destroy our great country from within.

When do we see leakers of other countries? Why so much focus on America when clearly China and Russia do worse without oversight. Then Snowden goes to Russia, our greatest intelligence adversary since the Cold War.

"Good goy you should trust the traitor who went to Russia".

Gorhill, dev of uBlock origin

I'm Russian though

Leakers of other countries are rotting in prison and or at the bottom of a pit.

>And if you do miss him, you should be arrested for treason to your country.

Lmao, go back to Sup Forums faggot

This board was sold to a gook, how unAmerican of you to be here

Plot twist, I'm a russian

can't believe had to scroll this far down to see terry ITT

Also seconding torvalds

In case you are unaware of the reason that made him do what he did, look them up.
How American do you consider yourself for supporting a government, and it's agencies, that spy on their own citizens?

Government != Nation

I support what he did, if his true intention was to make this country better.

If I wasn't too much of a brainlet to work at Google, I'd try and get a job there to talk to this faggot and convince him for another Sup Forumsharbour.

Tim Cuck

He broke the law, what he did is not honorable. Government agencies need a way to enforce laws and policies. Intelligence agencies provide information to policymakers, military AND law enforcement.

What snowden did is reveal the tradecraft. We all know anyone with the right skills can make a spyware. Intelligence agencies NEED this to save lives. Every nation does it, and yet Snowcuck reveals EVERY AMERICAN SECRET to our enemies. Now the enemy knows what signatures to make, and how to counter it.

What he did is not honorable, what he did is sell the nation out. The FISA court exists for a reason, THERE IS oversight on all programs. That is why in order to work there only a few get selected.

Snowden IS NOT A PATRIOT. He is under that guise to hide his defection.