Windows confirmed malware

>As this page shows, if you do want to clean your computer of malware, the first software to delete is Windows.
gnu.org/proprietary/malware-microsoft.html

Are you from 1998?

Stopped using w**dows in the late 2000's

>Windows 10 S ought to be called Windows 10 J, for “Jail”
So original kek, who writes this shit, children?
The fact of the matter is that no one is going to switch to Linux and if they were forced to switch they'd choose macOS first. Linux is absolutely shit for anything other than servers, ricing and programming.

What do you do with Windows that I can't easily do with GNU/Linux?
Please enlighten me.

>calls windows a jail
>places himself inside a jail by limiting his choice of software

>Linux is absolutely shit for anything other than servers, ricing and programming.
wrong, macOS is also better for programming

Adobe suite

you know it's easier to be a lot easier to answer the reversed question

>what is wine

>What do you do with Windows that I can't easily do with GNU/Linux?

>Photoshop.
CS5 doesn't fucking count, outdated winefag.
Neither does Gimp.

>Actual professional grade audio
>B-but we have Bitwig
Yeah good luck getting external VSTs to work

>Play anything but Tux Racer at native performance

I don't know if you niggas are retarded or stupid, but lack of a specific software is not a fault of the OS itself.
Also

js fag spotted

>wine
lmao get that hack job shit outta here, even if you do get it to work it'l never be as good as on windows

Windows has more software.

it fucking matters when that software is used by fucking millions

>macos is better for programming

masochistic neckbeard spotted

>gets the answer he was looking for
>HURR DURR HACK JOB OOGA BOOGA DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT MY BOTNET

>>Windows 10 S ought to be called Windows 10 J, for “Jail”
BTFO
Can wincucks ever recover?

>can't my argument so resorts to petty insults
Honestly, why the fuck would i uninstall windows to get linux only to then use fuckin broken ass hacked version of windows to use windows softwarew on linux

>Can wincucks ever recover?

Select "Pro" when installing.
Recovered.
???

It's still not a fault of the OS itself. Whether it matters or not is irrelevant to what I said.
Or maybe you just can't read?

setting up qemu/kvm with pcie passthrough is just as easy as wine these days, I haven't needed to boot windows bare metal in a long time and I doubt I'd ever need to again
there might be a case for booting windows bare metal if I ever needed ultra low latency pcie audio stuff but it's not something I'd ever see myself doing

hey man I'd be willing to use macos if it didn't mean throwing out my borderline workstation build and/or getting an expensive laptop

/thread

>can't my argument
>lthe argument is literally over
Boy, is this your first time on Sup Forums?

>I'd be willing to use macos if it didn't mean throwing out my borderline workstation build and/or getting an expensive laptop
that's fair. i only use one because my company always buys me a mac.

they once gave me a windows laptop. windows is a fucking nightmare to develop on. tried installing ubuntu but it was unstable as fuck and i ended up losing days of work because of it.

>can't even meme

>Recovered.
>Reboot
>Data lost
!!!!
Daily struggles of a wincuck

>install "pro" version
>candy crush get installed
>uninstall it
>???
>windows is forcefully updated
>candy crush, minecraft and a ton of shit get installed again
>edge, grove music and win10 picture viewer is your default again

pro version is a meme.

A Mac isn't a working station. XCode is shit

Honestly I would stop using windows all together if my uni didnt force us to use retarded proprietary software that only is linux enabled if you dish out $2k. Its fucking lame

so you can use the superior linux software for most tasks and only resort to "fuckin broken ass hacked version of windows" when you absolutely have to

THIS

yes that what he said

Real quick, I'm gonna ask if you've ever used Photoshop or audio software for anything that would require the proprietary versions.
If Linux is a jail, then it's that cushy jail where your quality of life is better than 80% of your country.

My waifu doesnt smoke DELET THIS

Agreed just because the winfag is too stupid to figure out how to get the most out of his tasks doesnt mean that the OS is faulty

How does that make him wrong? Fucking retard

Thank you
That retarded website made me think Linux is shit and the owner of GNU is a retard
I will stay with Windows and I will never use Linux again if they are that retarded

what software is that?

you do realize that all those claims are true, right? windows having a lot of malicious features is a fact, not an opinion

GNU/Linux*

LabVIEW by NI. There isnt really any alternative