Putting non-free hardware inside your kid

>putting non-free hardware inside your kid
>with non-free software also inside your kid

>putting things in kids
Called the cops.

Is this about transponders or about ?

Don't worry FBI I only put libre hardware in kids :^)

My dick is licensed under GPL.

How do you know it was non-free?

>watching this show
i couldnt even finish episode02

No point when it's too small to be copyrightable.

People who write free software are not capable of writing software usable by the general public. The most intelligent programmers all work for corporations, which is why they provide the best software.

Just think about it for a second and you'll realize the entire community around free software is made up of second-grade programmers with a few exceptions.

It's just a simple fact that if you are writing free software, 99,99% of the time you are not good enough to write software for a real company.

Free software is written by nerds for nerds, it'll never be popular because it's lile grandma telling you she needs to write a postcard and you set up laTEX for her.

>"Grandma, I told you, you have to convert your SMTP requests into CSS using that perlscript I made! How many times do I have to tell you!"

It is not software written by nerds for nerds, it is badly written software made my idiots. The fact that even somewhat successful Linux distros still require input text commands from the user to perform actions you can do with a click in Windows is all you need to know to understand the level of intelligence involved in writing for such a project.

They don't do this because they are nerds, they do it because they lack the intelligence to do it.

>somewhat successful Linux distros still require input text commands from the user to perform actions you can't do in Windows

fixed.

>They don't do this because they are nerds, they do it because they lack the intelligence to do it.
No they do this because their only incentive is hobbyism and personal usage.

There are too many competing user interface platforms for linux created by too small teams with barely or none user studies involved in their creation.

are tampons non free hardware?

>you're dumb for using the commandline
>i'm smart because I learned to grab my mouse and click on a shiny button!
sure thing pedro

Also leld at that statement that intelligent programmers all work for corps. You clearly haven't worked for a corporations since I hardly would be inclined to call a horde of smelly H1B visa 3rd worlders who can barely hold a conversation in english and their references are fake "intelligent"

You retarded or something? Of course it is harder to code a function that allows you to execute commands with a GUI, has nothing to do with what the intelligence of the user.

I can see that you are a freedom bot though, so obviously you can't read English, let alone discuss something you don't understand.

Windows update surely is better than apt-get, I mean you don't even have to click anything to update :^)

>Of course it is harder to code a function that allows you to execute commands with a GUI, has nothing to do with what the intelligence of the user.
Wut. It's a point, click and drag adventure

It's terrible, every episode is like huur duur *insert random aspect of society we don't like* huur duur

Either bait or pajeet tier idiot, can't really tell.

I often write open source software but really, I agree with you.

That's some big feet

bump

for you