twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're wrong

Me: 1
You: 0

/thread

someone compiled a list of VPNs with no log policy

>waahh I can't be a criminal on the internet
kek

You seriously believe that torrenting copyrighted material isn't considered a criminal act?

All you have is their word. But if there's ever a court case where it's found they did keep logs, they'd lose a lot of customers.
Either they keep that shit quiet or they don't actually log.

(You)

Where is it? Is it legit? I've been researching what VPN to buy within the next couple days, but haven't made a decision yet.

Just fucking a VPS

>no log
chances are this is bullshit
what they should do is keep the most recent 1kb of logs and overwrite as necessary

torrentfreak.com/vpn-services-anonymous-review-2017-170304/

Thanks. Reading now.

I meant this btw

thatoneprivacysite.net/vpn-comparison-chart/

the torrentfreak one is not very trustworthy

Okay I'm reading this one too.

What VPN services do you guys use? I had PIA for awhile but I couldn't get the speeds I was expecting, regardless of server. I currently sub to Freedome, definitely meets my speed requirements but I'd like to find something with a killswitch. Any recommendations?

I would be interested in that as well.

Reading through it looks so far BolehVPN may be good for privacy, but they may have real issues with speed and often don't work with servers in US and parts of Europe (though if you value privacy you shouldn't use servers located there anyway). I dunno. I'm feeling like getting true privacy may be over my head.

I just want something that's based in a non-14 eyes country, doesn't log and has decent speeds with a killswitch.

If you're not willing to trust any VPN provider, set up your own VPN and turn off logging. Enjoy your warrants.

If you're worried about the provider's obligation to cooperate with law enforcement, get a VPN in a country that doesn't share intel with your country, or where whatever you're doing isn't illegal. Enjoy switching whenever the law changes.

If you're simply paranoid, pay for your VPN with laundered Bitcoin over Tor, and connect through Tor -> VPN -> Tor. Enjoy your latency.

There is.

>encrypted request through ISP goes to VPN
>VPN accesses website
>VPN sends back encrypted information
>ISP only sees encrypted information sent back to me but doesn't know from where nor has the time or willpower to figure out what
>my computer decrypts and shows
>VPN is the only one who knew what happened

Cryptostorm.is

/thread

Tor

Try reading a law book before you open your mouth next time, and don't forget to look up the law books of different countries while at it since they are all different.

If I was running a VPN, I would keep logs. You'd have to be retarded to not keep logs on a network service. There's a lot of abuse out there.

All you skiddy faggot leeches think everyone owes you absolute privacy. The fact of the matter is, If you want true privacy you have to build it yourself.

If you keep logs, you are obliged to share them with law enforcement in many countries. Doing so would scare your customers and destroy your business.

>he doesn't recommend the VPN he's interested in to his pedo uncle to see if he gets arrested after a couple of weeks

link this actual page on PIA

I use PIA, I have for a while, I spent 12 hours reading all their legal stuff before signing up and NONE of this is anywhere on their pages

I think you're just buying into the bullshit from someone else

>Prove me wrong.
I run my own VPN on a co-located server in some shithole country.
I don't keep logs.

in fact, based on , if we're going to trust that list, it also says that PIA doesn't log or track what you're doing

that's what PIA advertises, if you don't trust anyone might as well stop using the internet overall

how about lying to the customers and sharing information with agencies secretly?

>not being the pedo uncle yourself

> (OP)
>>he doesn't recommend the VPN he's interested in to his pedo uncle to see if he gets arrested after a couple of weeks
This is so genius that it might just work...

well one that could also get you into trouble, since you claimed you'd do something to your customers and then did the opposite. The consumer-protection people (who are different than the pedo-hunting people) take a dim view of that. Two, that cat gets let out of the bag the moment law enforcement agencies use their access to your logs, and your business is just as destroyed. Three, some people just have a moral conviction that one is not obligated to structure one's affairs to make it easy for law enforcement, and in fact has every right to aggressively ignore or discard information that would make their lives easier if they had it. And thank god for that, such an attitude is sorely needed if government is to be kept anywhere close to honest.

that's my point, it seems OP is being fed a lie or is the fed and trying to convince people not to use VPNs

yeah, they were trying to do that with protonmail here too

lmao, op got beaten xD RIP OP

>living in a third world country where you get cucked if you download stuff
Kek

>VPN logs all connected IPs and request destinations, and any unencrypted data

>buy a VPS with crypto
>install passthrough software
>private, no log VPN acheived

So?
VPN is not an Internet provider, which means its sniffing abilities are not absolute (as in guaranteed and set unlike ISP's) and therefore it can act blind to traffic and information unlike an ISP, which means "nothing bad happened if we don't know what happened".
Since it;s not a provider infrastructure classification, that means authorities have even less power over it and therefore copyright faggots for instance can't use them as intermediaries to latch onto that information like they can with ISPs, for the 2 aforementioned reasons.

But the FBI asked them to hand over data and they didn't, due to their no log policy.

torrentfreak.com/vpn-providers-no-logging-claims-tested-in-fbi-case-160312/

>PIA
Just use opera's yes it's chinese who cares
it's free and i'd rather china log me than usa

I actually did this. uncle Jeff gets out in 35 years.

cryptostorm.is

>Open source
>Buy anonymously with memecoins
>Anonymous token based authentication
>No logs
>Warrant canary
>State of the art security
>DNS has Tor integration, no need for Tor browser

Best VPN ever.