Challenge to PC "builders." Build a better rig than this for $250

Challenge to PC "builders." Build a better rig than this for $250.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/182550346192
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kys nigger.

With used parts?

with new parts? No
with used parts? Maybe, but still very difficult without getting shit like uncertified PSU

If you use used parts, then your case must be openable in motion without loosening any screws. Also no fewer than 4 USB ports on the front.

K

Can I use the carboard box the parts came in with the anti static bag the parts came in stapled around the interiror + a port usb hub?

>Can I use the carboard box the parts came in with the anti static bag the parts came in stapled around the interiror + a port usb hub?
Are you talking about the exterior brown box? Or the interior manufacturer's box? Either way it's fine as long as you can put a bowl of oatmeal on top without crushing your PC.

>Are you talking about the exterior brown box? Or the interior manufacturer's box?
The exterior brown box, but you might as well use both for extra style + extra protection

You cant. it's a used PC and they are generally better value with a few tradeoffs and risks. but well done posting it here for someone to buy before you do

i wouldnt want to that thing is a pile of garbage

I already have a i7 PC that I built for several times the money.

Looked into that stuff last night. New parts as good as my old 4th generation i5 PC is about as expensive today as it was back in 2014. Better to get something used if you want less than 6-8 cores. Even if you only want 6 cores, a used Z420 might be a better option for the price. Low end to mid range PCs are horrible value these days.

>New parts as good as my old 4th generation i5 PC is about as expensive today as it was back in 2014.
But that means PC parts are below inflation so they are technically getting cheaper I guess.

stop posting this shit retard, you're gonna drive the prices up

It's too fucking late. Used Optiplexes are already 50% more expensive than they used to be. The workstations are faring better but still overspeculated by 10-15 bucks, I'm glad I got my T3500 for 50 bucks a year ago.

I've been trying to get a 7010 with an i7 for 200 bucks but they all go for 240+ cause retards keep posting the offers

True.

ebay.com/itm/182550346192

$173

6c12t 3.3 ghz/3.6 turbo.
12gb RAM
no HDD
no vid card

Get refurbished HDD from hgst @ ~$30-35 for 2TB on ebay

used 750ti for ~$65 on ebay

173+65+35 = $273

Free Shipping too.

Your i7 4770 8GB is 250+23 shipping = $273

Same price but vastly better specs

Shipping and handling probably. That or AUD.

You just bought another Dell box to prove that you can build a better machine than a Dell box.

Yes so? Its a used parts building thread

Doesn't even have a hard drive

>literally buying a piece of shit for 250$ that won't even turn off
>hurr durr build me a better PC for 250$
Arguably a fucking rpi is better since it can actually start up

>turn off
turn on
god fucking damn it

Its a "pick n choose", priced depend on what you choose. The spec chosen was 12GB ram no HDD and no vid card.