Data shows that minorities don't pay loans back

>data shows that minorities don't pay loans back
>you can't use that data because it's racist

a lot of people just don't understand statistics and draw the wrong conclusions.

>by logic magazine
really hmm

>the wrong conclusions
Oy gevalt

Anything that doesn't disparage the white straight male is racist and a false narrative.

>data shows niggers are niggers
lol, nice study.. whats next, study on wetness of water?

>another poltard raised in the average middle class family, raised unaware what hunger, cold and poverty really feels like criticizes people he never met
The day of the rope is coming for the bourgeoisie.

>Poor disparaged white people don't commit as much crime, perform better academically, and pay back their loans
>It's external factors you guys! OMG! RACISTS!
ok

>another bougie "communist," raised in the upper class with wealthy jewish connections, who pimps the poverty of angry brown people as a weapon, criticizes the white underclass for noticing patterns
fuck off kike

|> I wonder who is behind this post

>implying there are no poor white people
Fund the real racist.

If water is wet then masturbating is gay sex

>clearly bringing herds of people to another content to enslave them totally didn't have a shock affect on them because lmao, people can just adapt to living in another continent, right, lmao??
>literally cannot speak two sentences without mentioning jews because
>not solely using ad-hominems in nearly 2018
Poor people are more inclined to commit crimes.

God this board has went downhill. Sup Forumstards are literally the new summerfags and normies

insurance companies and a couple of others just divide areas by zip code.
>certain race is full of bad drivers
>find zipcode or disctricts of cities with said race
>just say that zipcode is congested and raise the rates in that area
>profit

Oh look, another trojan horse Sup Forums thread on a board it doesn't belong on

Every day. Fuck identity politics and everyone who practices them and pushes them in the media

>be nationalist
>worried that (((NWO))) might use AI to impose tyranny
>tfw AI supports my views

N O T
T E C H N O L O G Y

two mentally weak fags, spotted!

>oh noes the slavery!
they're better off than any negroes ever, anywhere.
>Poor people are more inclined to commit crimes.
low-lifes are more likely to be poor.

>Actions from 250+ years ago are why! Waaah!

not an argument. stop bringing your identity politics shit here.

Actions from 2000 years ago why! Kikes!
Actions from 100 years ago in Dresden why! Kikes!
>let's deny everything if nothing else works

If masturbation is sex then I’m not a virgin.

Kill yourself you Hillary supporting antifa Nazi communist captialist. I bet you voted trump

To be sincere, this kind of threads should be moved to /bant/ since people discuss the political side of nonpolitical topics

when controlled for poverty, blacks still commit more crime

Nice strawman.

Asians popped into existence in 2001. 9/11 was just distraction from this.

Facts aren't racist, but the conclusions you draw from them can be.

Because animals instinctively act more aggressive in hostile or unknown environments. Blacks didn't go through thousands of years of natural selection to adapt to your continent, a luxury your ancestors had.
likewise
weak bait

NINJA crisis again!!!

the correct solution to this dilemma is to eliminate the finance """"industry"""", rather than to pretend this information doesn't exist or that it has more to do with billions of productive people than deficiencies of institutions ran by a much smaller portion of glorified gamblers from predominately wealthy backgrounds

ITT: retards who don't understand what "vicious cycle" means, and how real racism affects people

this

Except mine isn't a strawman, it's a completely valid point. Yours is a literal strawman, attacking some insinuated argument I never made.

when you factor in poverty, poorness for poorness, blacks till commit more crimes than any other race. you can't blame slavery anymore nor can you blame "inherited white bias" unless you're trying to claim asians and mexicans are white. as they are better off than blacks. especially asians considering on every tier better than whites in every possible way. asian females make more than white females, asian males make more per dollar than white men, asians have a less poverty rate than whites, asians have the highest academic scores, asians are better than whites in every possible way. and hey, guess what, we tossed japanese into internment camps during ww2 and used cheap chinese labor along with irsh to build the railways and literately worked them to death. even mexicans are slated to out class whites in a few decades even with all the so called (((oppression))) that they're going through. but some how, even with all that (((oppression) asians and mexicans still chugged along and asians came out better than whites.

blacks are just fucked up. a fucked up race. fucked up well before the white man came to africa. i blame mostly their culture as its a toxic culture that glorifies everything wrong with a culture. but hey, whites don't do it, and therefor you do everything whites don't do or you're an uncle tom. funny that the blacks that actually do well, live a normal life, score as high as whites, are blacks that "act white." you know, the whole pay attention in school, work hard, extra. but hey, i guess paying attention in school and working hard is oppression designed by whites to hurt minorities.

>th-they only steal because they don't have money themselves!!
explain rape then.

>my strawman worked because reasons
>yours didn't because... reasons

Not really against your opinion here, but what strawman argument did he make? What was his attack on an argument that he insinuated you made? If you're referring to the ">Actions from 250 years ago are why", it does seem to me like you argued that the institution of slavery was a major cause of blacks' poor financial situations, although he is about 100 years off.

Fuck off hiro