Why are Indians so bad at programming?

Why are Indians so bad at programming?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6oAjZZ6ZBLQ
youtube.com/channel/UCSTj11H8OIYsST6-d8767Nw
bangaloreuniversity.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/BSc_CBCS_Computer-Science.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=DnqjEBHpyvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're not.

Bad education system. They have some good schools but most are garbage where most students cheat their way through a program. The result is employees that barely know anything. Google it.

poo spotted

Every time my company hires an Indian, the result is the same.
The latest guy actually did well on the interview, but after a month of working with him, it's clear he doesn't really know what he's doing.

Inherently? They're not.
But there's SO FUCKING MANY OF THEM, and they all get shoved through schools with fake qualifications because "INDIA SUPERPOWER 2020 MAKE ME PROUD PAJEET SON", and then they get outsourced work and it comes back as a mess of absolute shit, because that person didn't actually know what the fuck they were doing.

Asia culture of copy and paste cheating.

Also language barriers. They suck at English and communicating (listening mainly) in general and assume they know what you mean. Then they fuck up your specific instructions and expect to get paid to fix them, only to fuck it up in a different way the next time.

The Indians at IBM are mostly support and administrative staff, like HR, assistants, etc.

Having done software dev with a lot of Indians in the past year, I'd say they're not any worse than anyone else.
>1 asked good questions when he doesn't understand what needs to be done
>1 had a real good eye for detail and was more than willing to put in the extra work to make sure it was perfect
>1 didn't do anything he said he was going to do, and when I asked him how we could fix this habit he fucked off.
2/3 ain't bad.

i'm sure i'll have some redditor or pajeet get butthurt by this reply.

it's not just pajeets. it's every single "brown" country. they have this shit culture of doing the absolute minimum to get paid. they have no pride in their work. you will never see a pajeet trying to optimize code or doing even a bit more after he can get it somewhat to work. he'll do the absolute bare minimum, which is clobbering together shit he gets from stack overflow.

it's the same with mexicans. you hire a mexican laborer and he will never tell you, "hey i think this will work better." he'll just do the bare minimum to do whatever you hired him to do it, and he will half ass it at every step of the way he can.

every single brown country is like this. as the melanin levels drop, they start doing things more properly and start taking pride in what they do. niggers are on a whole other level. they don't want to do anything at all and get paid.

OSS has many important contributors from "brown" countries, though. I've seen a few Mexicans, Colombians, Argentinians and Brazilians pushing code to major repos.

I made some packet tracer vidyas for school based on the CCNA program. Most of the comments were from poos wanting me to give them the test answers. Lazy fucks.

mexicans != mexican laborers in the US.

a mexican laborer in the US is going to be someone with primarily indigenous blood. i have yet to see someone that would qualify as a "white" hispanic doing manual labor.

i guess i should have said brown people culture and not brown country culture, because mexico, colombia, argentina, and brazil have plenty of people that would be considered white, or white enough, especially in the US. of course there are always exceptions, but generally it's a brown people thing to half ass things.

>lots of Indians
>sample set of 3

100% this, right on the money. Ironically that culture is holding the pajeets back from actually becoming good programmers who could make a decent amount more.

they poop in the street, the education is also bad,
once I meet one Indian who said that I do Bachelor's degree in 2 years.
English is my third language
but they are good in English with weird accent

Bad pay, poor education. Low entry requirements.

pajeet detected

aka Confuscianism

They aren’t. Probably better than most of Sup Forums in fact. You’re just butthurt

Is it true you have designated shitting streets?

my dad almost died in a california hospital
>poo doctors told him nothing was wrong after runnign extensive tests. "You are imagining the pain
we head back home to a white doctor who gives him a 5-minute exam. "Your gall bladder and possibly liver are necrotized. It has to go."

I'd rather go to a vet or even a butcher than a poo doctor to exterminate me.

No because I’m only half Indian

Why should anyone do more than the bare minimum at their job? We don't see any more money from it if we do.

Go back to Sup Forums

Asians only care about grades, they don't give a fuck about actually learning.
What you end up with is a bunch of shaved monkeys that can only memorise books and cheat. There's no problem solvers.
It's not just poos, chinks have the same retarded education culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=6oAjZZ6ZBLQ
india bootcamp
Watch with sound, its important

you need to poo in the loo to write good code

>guys dad almost dies because of a retarded street shitter doctor
hurdur Sup Forums

W-what the fuck? Is that real?

..holy shit..

yeah

btw.
>Nielsen has committed to purchase services from TCS from the Effective Date through the remaining term of the Agreement (the 'Minimum Commitment') on the amount of $2.25 billion, including a commitment to purchase at least $320 million in services per year from 2017 through 2020,

and looks like something is slowly changing
>56,000 layoffs and counting: India’s IT bloodbath this year may just be the start

>One of the top employment generators until a few years ago, India’s $160 billion IT industry laid off more than 56,000 employees this year. Some analysts believe this spree was worse than the one during the 2008 financial crisis. Meanwhile, hiring plummeted, with entry-level openings having more than halved in 2017, according to experts.

both news from last 10days

Looks like they are going to change to west model.

When comany catch new big project they will hire thousands but when they are loosing they will fire them.

THey are moving to normal west outsourcing loop of work kek.

CS in india doesn't teach problem solving, it teaches memorization of solutions to predefined problems.

How are they supposed to learn from that? Poor pajeets...

It's not an actual college/university but a "pass your software tester interview" bootcamp. Found his channel: youtube.com/channel/UCSTj11H8OIYsST6-d8767Nw

>India sends all their best and brightest around the world
>now the only people left are lazy literal street shitters and unlucky intelligensia
>Indian company outsources its tech support to America where the call center is outsourced to another Indian company (or better yet to Pakistan)

welcome to the modern age you curry-smelling motherfuckers

Isn't that kind of the idea behind design patterns?

Go back to your safespace

Not quite, no.

Because if they were trained correctly, they would be expensive.

Poo in loo, pajeet

Indians are just as bad as American programmers

Obvious troll is obvious.

>In software engineering, a software design pattern is a general reusable solution to a commonly occurring problem within a given context in software design

I'm not defending pajeets by any means, it's just that the example given by user reminded me of them

Whut is this? The HUD pastor?
Its really weird.
And why did you past it with that beatutifull woman? Its like putting sprinkles on shit...

Who DIS?

So many of them are Java monkeys that github made the language color brown.

x-ray please

>He does it for free

like I said, memorisation monkeys with no problem solving skills

Because the schools are a joke.

bangaloreuniversity.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/BSc_CBCS_Computer-Science.pdf

This.
If you are a cs grad in India your academics score weigh more than your practical knowledge and how much you can memorize and cheat. The professors are retarded af and they only promote students retards as themselves. Some of my classmates prepared for years to get hired to companies that ask some set of aptitude and interview questions.
Also main goal of Indians is to get money to get out of shitting in streets they have little concern about profession and ethics. If something else hired and paid like IT in India within few years Indian parents will mold their kids and mill the degree that required.

They are bad at tech in general, go to any website or youtube video that has step by step instructions on how to do something involving technology and you'll see a Pajeet asking for more information.

POO

t. pajeet

I wished mods would do their jobs and clean up Sup Forums off this Sup Forums trash.

>he works for free
Wh*tes barely put effort into their work anyway, even if it's paid. Spoiled lazy brats.

>please mods do the needful

>t. pajeet

POO

that's why you'll always be a pajeet. it's not about working for free, it's about taking pride in your work, doing the best you can, and taking the opportunities to improve yourself. that's how you distinguish yourself and make a name for yourself instead of being just another one of thousands other pajeets, i.e. the budget option.

i know all of these are foreign concepts to you. that's why you're such sycophants. you can't advance based on the quality of your work so you rely on nepotism and sucking up.

kek

Reminds me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=DnqjEBHpyvk

I'm guessing because education sucks. I'm from a 3rd world country people generally look down upon (but not as much as indians) and I taught myself all I know and ended up in the higher percentiles of programmers.

>trainer
>class with 1100 members in it

Yeah it's definitely education.

It's fucking real fuck

seats are limited though, so hurry up ;^)

The sad thing is American education is headed the same way because of your student loans turning schools into butts-on-seats, prison-like money printers.

My country basically copies everything the USA does because "1st world nation did it so it must be good idea". Thanks America.

This happens with most 3rd world countries, Mexicans are the same

You have got to be kidding me. That is possible to do with only 1 week of programming experience.

It's quite simple really. The good Indian developers migrate. Only the unemployables stay in India and work for peanuts in outsourcing firms.

Mexicans are not like this since those are proviliged enough to go to uni actually learn , pajeets provide cheaper uni for all to join so its shit.

this isn't entirely true, some good ones stay because of family etc. however they are unlikely to be involved in a shitty outsourcing firm, and it's those shitty outsourcing firms we have most contact with in the west.

Where do the bad ones that come to US to do "graduate study" actually end up long term?

Do they get to stay in US and become citizens?
Do they get sent back after unsatisfactory work performance? DO they get sent back at all?

Genuinely curious

java engineer at big ass b2b companies

son of bitch basterd
fuck u

bitch lasagna

Actually Indians don't follow Confucianism, they're just really poor so they latch on to anything that can fill their stomachs, such as coding stuff without any intellectual understanding or attachment to the job

I want to differentiate between the competent and incompetent applicants. I can attest the competent ones will do just fine, I have worked with several. But what happens to the ones that fill their resume with bullshit and somehow manage to get their first job in the US. Will those individuals be fired, or does the company generally double down on their lackluster employee until they are caught up? It seems like you cannot indefinitely fake coding competence, especially when the threshold for H1B Visa sponsorship is a salary floor which companies must justify in paying these sponsored employees?

it's because lots of low level IT roles are being replaced by automation.

Eh, most doctors are naturalized Indians second generation immigrants, not straight off the boat ooga boogas. Most are quite professional too.
I find it hard to believe your story

Don't make shit up brainlet

t. med student

OP should know about Indian mathematicans, also OP can check number of scientific articles (math/CS/physics/chem/med/etc) of Indians.

Why do so many God damn Pajets work at 7-Eleven stores? Like, WHAT THE FUCK. Every 7-Eleven I've ever been to there were always Pajets

we had this thread fucking yesterday

U jelly, amerimutt'?
Reported for racism

You have intelligence and drive, please come to any western country we need people like you.

I don't find the story hard to believe at all. My dad had a similar thing happen; doctors can just easily be negligent. Especially, depending where you are, doctors are pretty much immortal so if they fuck up, sucks to be you.

I don't think it's that they were an Indian doctor - probably just a typical shitty one.

Pajeet here. It is a horror our education system.

Also, consider visiting indiachan.com my fellow anons.

>i'm sure i'll have some redditor or pajeet get butthurt by this reply.
But you used reddit spacing..?

In a lecture I read a paper which said that there often is a high turnover in employees in these Indian companies. First they try to win your trust by putting their best people on your project and then a huge part of them gets slowly replaced with less competent programmers.

Subhumans are subhumans.

POO

>wanting feces all over your keyboards, mice, chairs, everything
How is this acceptable?

Go back to your r/safespace

(((Yes))), goy. Be a man and work for {free}, don't you take pride in doing it anyway?

They're not bad at programming. Project managers love Indians and give them so many H1Bs, because Pajeets follow the instructions to the letter and do what they're told, even if it's retarded.

>tfw free education in Yuro, the ACTUAL Land of the Free

>follow the instructions to the letter and do what they're told, even if it's retarded.
Yes, that is called "bad at programming"

Glad they'll all be unemployed within 5 years as all those 50IQ tasks are automated.