>cyberpunk hacker
>feminist
>self-made web developer
>frequent hackaday contributor
>helping people with polio

naomi wu

>still hasn't gotten ass implants

I would push her commits if you know what I mean

Imagine being Dale Dougherty in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Naomi Wu, you a fuckin' incredible hacker, all sexy with your tight body and horrific spherical monster tits. I would totally have sex with you, and contract you for EE work, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is program another microcontroller in his workshop. Like seriously imagine having to be Dale and not only sit in that chair while Naomi Wu flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her plastic surgery scars and flat Hank Hill ass, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she hotglued some LEDs to some stripper shoes. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking breasts, but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT THE TECH SKILLS and DAMN, NAOMI WU LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her soulless fucking gook face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been on nothing but a healthy diet of hardcore programming and actual hacking for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in USA. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat breaking out on her silicone abominations, activating LED light strips to writhe them suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "transhuman (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with cut-rate plastic surgeons in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Dale. You're not going to lose your future technical career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

kek, this shit

>Guerrilla open source maverick
Is this the vietnam war over again?

He's cute tbhon.

Lol

What did it say? It was deleted.

Same modified copypasta. I just corrected a typo.

groundbreaking work

Can a man get famous for putting LEDs in clothes and making game of life on an arduino?

>severe body dysmorphic disorder

Am I supposed to care about this person?

She doesn't even seem haughty or arrogant. She's just a slut who likes tech. At least she doesn't deny her femininity.

If she was an bitch, then the crap she gets would at least be justified.

>Jam LEDs and thumb drives into whore skirts and high heels
>I'M A SUPER HACKER!
Look that's cool and all, but why does she get all the attention for it?

asian with tits who speaks english?

i wonder why~

Those don't look like tits.
Those look like synthol sacks.

how's his race for congress?

Not him, and I don't really care much for fake tits either usually, but a skinny women with huge tits is such a rare sight. I love it.

She doesn't even seem arrogant either. It's women who are assholes that get attention that deserve the flack they get.

What is your pic?

cyberpunk bodywear

they aren't silicone, they're filled with hydrofluoric acid for etching circuit boards. That's how robots grow by sucking on her titties.

I hear she's just a face for some creepy expat living in China.

She has a big bimbofication fetish that's why she dresses like that

WHO SAID SYNTHOL
WHERE

What was the original of this?

Do yourself a favor and do not read this cunts twitter.

>implying this chink isnt full of shit and just a plant for '''diversity'''
come on user wisen up anytims

>but why does she get all the attention for it?

Men.