KMSpico

How safe is KMSpico?

Like how can I be completely sure that there isn't some fucking rooted line of code sitting in my BIOS eating away at my data and fucking my wife on the side?

I'm an extremely paranoid person and to be quite honest I'm thinking about shelling out the $139 to buy Windows 10, just for peace of mind.

And before anyone asks... Yes, I have thought about Linux, and yes I am a huge gay faggot that sucks cocks for a living for playing games on my Windows PC.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/20530/windows-10-reactivating-after-hardware-change
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just pay Pajeet $5 for a stolen key.

Use windows 7 or 8 with kmspico, and upgrade with microsoft update assistance. You can clean install win 10 after upgrade as long as key already linked to digital license/microsoft account.

There are also Kill MySelf emulators that run on Linux. You can run it in a Linux VM/RPi and then connect your host to your VM/RPi every 6 months

You have two options.
1. buy a $10 key from ebay
2. pirate 7 with updates and use free upgrade

Taken

Use vlmcsd you retard

it might still be free until the end of the year, using the accessibility stuff

LTSB + MS Toolkit

Interesting proposal

Yeah I did that on my last PC but I upgraded all my hardware and the link to my Microsoft account didn't want to activate.

That does sound really appetising, thank you for the suggestion. I'll look into it if what I'm currently doing doesn't work.

I'll keep these in mind, thank you.

Too much reading on MDL forums, but thank you for the suggestion, i'll keep it in mind.

Yeah, I upgraded using accessibility last year, haven't heard much about it recently.

I'm currently downloading LTSB and I'll get MS toolkit from MDL forums. Thank you for the suggestion, user. This will be the one I'll try first. Appreciate the help

Also I'll just add that the reason I'm going with this suggestion is because of this:

>Windows 10 LTSB omits a lot of the new stuff in Windows 10. It doesn’t come with the Windows Store, Cortana, or Microsoft Edge browser. It also omits other Microsoft apps like Calendar, Camera, Clock, Mail, Money, Music, News, OneNote, Sports, and Weather. In fact, the default Start menu on Windows 10 LTSB doesn’t even include a single tile. You won’t find any of those new Windows 10 apps installed, aside from the Settings app.

Sounds great to me, and I'm thinking of Dual Booting Linux in the near future anyway.

Russian botnet.

install gentoo

KMspico is dead and hasn't been updated for more than 2 years. After anniversary update or creative one, Windows recognises the botnet and will ask you for legit key.
Microsoft toolkit has been updated and works so use it instead of Kmspico.

Well, I wouldn't disagree with you. How'd you find that out?

I may dual boot soon. I want to give Linux a real good crack seeing as everyone talks it up a bunch.

Yeah I'm downloading LTSB as we speak and I'll use MS Toolkit to activate it.

I'm currently on 1709 W10 activated with KMSpico but as you can read from OP, I'm just uneasy running it.

Actually, after Anniversary Update, the upgrade does not accept ALL Kill MySelf installs, regardless of which tool you use. The genuineticket.xml is still generated but will be flagfed by Microsoft's servers and a Digital License would not be granted. Even if you are connecting it to a legit server with actual licenses on it, it won't work.

You need to use SLIC emulation on 7, or a legit key on 7/8.1.

Did u choose troubleshoot when activate? As long as license already link into microsoft account you can easily reactivated it again even with hardware change.

support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/20530/windows-10-reactivating-after-hardware-change

>From the list of devices that are linked to your Microsoft account, select the device that you’re currently using, select the check box next toThis is the device I’m using right now, and then selectActivate

Yeah, I tried everything. Like genuinely everything. I even rebuilt my old computer, signed into the Microsoft account and made sure it was linked, used Belarc Advisor to grab the digsig and key just in case and still no luck.

What exactly is the problem? Do you not have the option as mentioned by ?

It's not 100% private but you can block domains in router

I'm guessing it just wasn't a valid key. I upgraded from a KMSpico activated 8.1 to 10 in 2015, worked fine until last week when I built this new computer. The linked Microsoft account/digsig/key just wouldn't have it. Kept saying it couldn't reach the server or something like that, I can't remember the exact message.

windowscentral.com/how-re-activate-windows-10-after-hardware-change

>wasn't a valid key
No, so long as you obtained the Digital License already, they will not revoke it. Only new installs from Kill MySelf upgrading to 10 will be rejected. The reasons it might not work is listed in the link above

Possible to screenshot the exact error message shown when using the troubleshooter?

Also, try reinstalling the generic key(sometimes if you upgraded from KillMySelf there will be an invalid key jammed in)
by running:
slmgr.vbs -ipk VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T
as admin.

Digital license/microsoft account is the windows 10, there's no hardware linked to key / activation anymore, the email is Windows 10 As long as you login into any hardware is guaranteed activate itself. I say again once digital license you have a free windows 10 you can activate into any single hardware.

>extremely paranoid
>uses windows

Have nothing on that PC which matters and who cares if its rooted? You nigs never think this shit through.

Why would you care if dog and world see what's on your trifling PC? Your life itself is a trifle.

Paranoia is pretending you matter enough for someone to want to fuck with you. Buy Windows. You deserve it.

Not entirely correct. The device type must still be similar. You cannot use the DL on a Tablet to activate your Desktop. However, you can use it on other Tablets.

>wife
>my