OH NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hK6ov8yxZ7A
forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2016/01/19/if-patents-are-so-valuable-why-does-ibms-intellectual-property-revenue-continue-to-decline/#599a8d161433
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>barely 2%
Thats nothing to The Fags at Applel™

iTODDLERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

pajeets first stock chart

>2%
>175 to 169
>its all over

Can you count LMAO

Don’t worry about Apple shareholders. We’ll be fine, I assure you ;)

Instead worry about Samsung and google phones which have worse planned obselescence than iPhones, with updates that cease after 2 years (vs 5 on the iPhone) and batteries that are harderand more expensive to replace (and like iPhones, those phones will malfunction when the battery degraded).

nigga you dumb, sure it doesn't look a lot for a single share, but if you have thousands of shares, that's a fucking huge amount down the shitter, it's the same as when economists loose their shit at a 0.5% change in a currency or interest rate.

If you own $1,000,000 worth of Apple shares you're not going to care about losing $20,000
Not when you've already gained $300,000 over the year. See

The share price drop doesn't mean much because Apple always pays good dividends.

that is some massive bubble waiting to pop, as that growth is completely unsustainable.

>babby's first financial argument

Yes, you fucking handicap, I'm aware of 'scale'. I don't know what your point is though exactly, people holding Apple shares are H-O-L-D-I-N-G them.

Is this your first time seeing something on the stock market not go up or stay in a straight line, are you 10?

2% is much

No it’s not you idiot, because the rise in stock price is (unlike say, bitcoin) matched with an equally huge rise in revenues and net income.

>you're not going to care about losing $20,000
how old are you ?

Dude listen. You know nothing about finance. A 2% drop in stock price is pretty small. It’s a pretty normal move in a company. Real investors aren’t going to care about a 2% move. Such moves happen several times every year.

>I don't know what a bubble is: the shitpost

Yeah, an almost 13 year 'COMPLETELY unsustainable' """bubble""". Yes, Apple have made no improvements in raw company value for 13 years. No acquisitions, no solid product lines, no future ideas. No cash

Are you fucking inbred? In one year Apple buys companies totaling more than the fucking revenue of many tech companies. Get the fuck out you retarded child.

>a currency or interest rate.
Those things are meant to be mostly static, and they're treated with such importance because the rest of the world economy relies on them.

>Yes, Apple have made no improvements in raw company value for 13 years. No acquisitions, no solid product lines, no future ideas.
This.

These are the same people who think Apple is wrong to throttle phones with degraded batteries and have deluded themselves into thinking somehow their Samsung S8 has more longevity whereas the opposite is true

I'm 30, which is old enough to learn that 2% is 2% no matter what the numerical value. I trade crypto and lose 10% of my portfolio (~$5,000) every second day.

No because Apple in 2000 had nothing but a trendy computer called the iMac.
Now they have hundreds retail stores, tens of billions of dollars of cash, measurable prolonged growth, the most valuable brand on the planet. Apple could do nothing but sell shit ina bucket for the next ten years (according to Sup Forums this is more than they currently do) and the company would still take decades to unravel.

youtube.com/watch?v=hK6ov8yxZ7A

This is the same iCuck that defends Applel for throttling iTrash to trick gullible cuckolds like himself into purchasing the latest iTrash because his year old model is a useless laggy brick.

RIP, user bought shares two weeks ago

maybe you shouldn't apply your bitcoin logic to stock market

You are a brain let. Enjoy your phone not receiving updates after 2 years. Enjoy random shutdowns when your battery degrades. Enjoy having to pay Samsung 100$ and sending your phone away for a week when you need to replace the battery. I only have to pay 29-79$, or free in warranty/Apple care and I get my phone back in 30 minutes at the Apple store.

>Thinking iPhone owners actually upgrade their phone every 12 months.
I don't know anyone who does this. I upgrade my phone when Apple stop issuing OS updates for it. Currently, that's a 5 year life cycle.

Again, 2% is not a big stock move for Apple. When you invest in a stock you’re not hoping that you will enjoy a straight line upwards for many months to come. There will be many +2% days, many -2% days but on their own they aren’t really relevant.

>100B+ and growing debt
>growth fueled entirely on stock buybacks and nothing else
>more and more debt being taken on to fuel growth
>massive sign of desperation
>huge amount of value is solely in 400B stockholder equity that can vanish overnight
>no staying power besides fleeting brand recognition
>easily and readily replaceable in every product category
>100B+ dodged taxes governments are cracking down on
>250B+ in liabilities
>all "cash" stashed in tax dodge shell companies that can't be touched or they'll face massive repatriation taxes
>zero actual cash on hand to even fund operations, fueling even more debt

Literally history's biggest bubble waiting to pop.

Got any proof? Big if true. I'll spam this every time an apple shill posts if that is the case.

>all "cash" stashed in tax dodge shell companies that can't be touched or they'll face massive repatriation taxes

>what is a repatriation tax holiday

Yes it’s all true. Go and short apple with all your net worth you financially illiterate idiots.

B+ and growing debt
>>growth fueled entirely on stock buybacks and nothing else
>>more and more debt being taken on to fuel growth
>>massive sign of desperation
This is more damning than anything else. Apple growth would've flatlined years ago if not for the share buy backs. But of course, if they want that Wall Street money, they have to keep performing each quarter, even if it means selling their soul to the jews to meet their yearly performance targets. They've dug their own grave at this point, it won't be an overnight thing, but once it starts to crack, the whole company will fall apart.

>economists loose their shit at a 0.5% change in a currency or interest rate.
Because a 0.5% change in interest rate amounts to far more than 2% on loans because they typically last many years.

IBM's been doing that for the last 17 years and they're still alive.

Who?

Doesn't IBM have a massive portfolio of patents they generate royalties from?

>While the value of patents isn’t calculated just by the revenue they generate, it is interesting to see how IBM is doing with this financial line item. Between 2008 and 2012 IBM’s patent portfolio generated between $1.1 and $1.2 billion per year. It has fallen each year since then to $742 million in 2014 and could fall again in 2015 to under $700 million.
forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2016/01/19/if-patents-are-so-valuable-why-does-ibms-intellectual-property-revenue-continue-to-decline/#599a8d161433

>when a listed stock decreases in value on the stock market this is permanent
>stocks are normally totally static for years
>I don't know what a stock is
>I am mentally 8

The fucking state of this board. Holy shit. Legitimate, literal mental retardation right there.

>>easily and readily replaceable in every product category

This is the most laughable of all of them. How much of an autist do you have to be to think this? I don't think you've ever seen any Apple product, in person, ever. I want flags on this damn board so I can ignore irrelevant poorfags who don't know anything.

He's right you know.

See:
Please go and put your money where your mouth is. Short apple, put all your net worth into this bet.

>iToddler brainlet doesn't understand how shorts work
Not even surprised.